OTHER’S HOME

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNG JINYOUNG

We both get off the bus and walked together going to the house. When we arrived, Umma was outside watering the plants.

                “Umma!” I grabbed the hose from her hand. “I warned you not to work anymore.”

                “I’m fine, don’t worry.” She saw Yeni behind. “Who is she? Your girlfriend?”

                “Umma, she’s just my friend.”

                “I thought—

                “Deh, I’m her girlfriend,” Yeni said as she walked closer to us.

                “Yeni” I was worried when she said that she was my girlfriend.

                “She’s so pretty.” Umma praised her, “come inside.” Umma got Yeni’s hand.

                “Mianhe Yeni.” I whispered when we entered the house.

                “There’s nothing to be sorry about.” She said and smiled.

I thought I was really falling for her. Since the first we met and Jeongmin hyung had to warn me not to fall for her charms, but how could I resist this beautiful and kind creature standing before me?

                “Oppa, can you introduce your girlfriend to us?” my younger sister named Effie approached me. She was only 8 years old who wanted to know our visitor.

I got her and brought her up to my arms.

                “Kiss me first on the cheek?” I told her and she responded.

                “Now, what’s her name?”

                “You’re really sweet, she’s your Yeni unnie.”

                “Ah!!!!! Oppa has a girlfriend!” she was wiggling and wanted to go down.

As soon as she was standing on the floor, she ran to Yeni and grabbed her hand.

                “Unnie! Unnie!!!!!”

Yeni looked at her, she was smiling and was laughing at the stubbornness of my little sister. They were sitting on the couch so I went to the kitchen first and talked to Umma.

                “Umma?”

                “Jinyoung, I’m here.”

I saw her sitting on a chair near the table. Her hand was on her head and she looked so exhausted.

                “Are you okay?” I asked as I quickly went to her side.

                “Deh maybe I got tired. Can you bring me to my room?” her voice was so weak.

Her bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter