KNOWING THE TRUTH

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEE JEONGMIN

                “Where on earth did you spend your night?” I asked. I was really worried about her.

We sat on the couch in the lobby.

                “With him” she pointed to Jinyoung and she was showing a sheepish smile.

                “I’m not in the mood to start a joke, Yeni.” I warned her, my voice was now serious that I badly wanted to know where she slept.

She walked to me and embraced me from the back.

                “I slept in his house but it’s a separate room from him, don’t worry.”

                “but-

                “No,” she cut me. “I want to rest and by the way, Jinyoung,” she paused and bowed. “Kamsamnida for letting me sleep in your house.”

                “It’s nothing” He said smiling.

                “For me it’s not, Yeni go to your room, Jinyoung come with me.”

I and Jinyoung talked while Yeni walked entering the elevator.

 

 

SO YENI

When I entered the elevator, I thought of visiting boyfriend in their training area. I brought sodas after I bought to a store on the way to this place.

                “Maybe it will be better if it will be surprise.”

I was excited that as soon as I got out of the elevator, I still tiptoed and opened the door slightly. I peeked through it and I was amazed with what I saw.

They were dancing while singing and it was awesome. They were dancing with the beat and it seemed like it would be so shameful if you’ll make mistakes.

                “30 min. break, guys!” Minwoo shouted.

So it was my time to surprise them. I walked inside and tried my best not to make any single sound.

They were sitting on the floor and they won’t be able to see me. I stopped on the wall that was separating from where they were resting.

                “Hyung, have you seen Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked.

                “I haven’t but I’m scared for him.” Donghyun answered.

                “Why?” it was Hyuseong’s voice.

                “Haven’t you seen the news this morning?” Minwoo asked, he stood up and started dancing again.

I moved backward a little.

                “He was seen dating a girl last night.”                                                                     

With that, the plastic full of sodas fell on the floor. And I heard footsteps coming.

                “Minahe,” I was flabbergasted but still picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter