THE FIRST TIME WE MET

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

“What on earth is happening?” I said as I looked at my brother.

Oppa was looking at me like ‘I know nothing about this.’

                “Welcome, Jo Kwangmin!” Ahjusshi announced.

Our eyes met, it was like our first meeting, the first meeting because of my brother. I wasn’t moving in my position and I was just staring at him.

                “Kwangmin-ah.” I whispered.

                “Are you calling him?”

                “Huh?”

                “Do you want to talk to him?” oppa asked.

                “Ani.” I turned and thought of going to my room.

There was no way I’ll talk to him. I didn’t choose anything, either lovers or friends, I chose nothing.

So I went inside the elevator and pressed the 7th floor.

                “How will I be able to escape this mess? Unnie will be totally mad at me because of not even calling her.”

I searched for my phone in my bag. “Geez, oppa snatched it from me when I was about to call Unnie. Ahh!!!!”

Then the elevator suddenly opened and I was surprised to see 4 boys looking at me.

                “Mianhe, I pressed the wrong floor.” I pressed the button so that it will close but someone stopped it.

                “You’re Kwangmin’s girlfriend?” the door opened again and the guy with a blonde hair asked.

So now people were making mistakes. How can he nonchalantly ask about those personal matters?

                “Ani” I answered.

                “Yes, you are.” Another guy said the one who was a little smaller than them.

They started entering while I was moved in the centre facing them.

“What’s your name?” another guy asked.

“Why am I supposed to tell my name to strangers?”

“We’re not strangers.” The other guy said.

“If you know Jeongmin oppa, I’m her sister.”

                “What about your name?”

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter