GAINING HER BACK

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

I and Jeongmin oppa was running downstairs, we decided not to use the elevator and made a bet who’ll ran faster and reach the first floor first.

                “1 more floor, Yeni!” Oppa shouted.

                “I know, stop talking just run.”

Run,run,run,run …………………………………………………..!

                “I won!” we shouted in unison.

                “What? I made it first!” I complained panting.

                “No, you saw I made the first step on the floor.”

                “Yes, I did, I am the first.”

                “Hyung made it first before you.” Someone out of nowhere spoke.

I turned my head up to see Kwangmin standing. I straightened my body, I was kind of irritated to see him.

                “Guess I have to go.” Oppa suddenly ran.

                “Yah! Come back here!” I was about to run and follow him but Kwangmin held my wrist.

                “Can we talk?”

                “About what? There’s nothing left to talk about.” I wasn’t looking at him.

                “There’s still something left.” He said as he touched my face and let me faced him.

                “I could think of none.” I answered.

                “There’s still something left,” He held my hand and put it on his chest. “This, I know you can feel it.”

I felt the beating of his heart, it was beating fast. Was it like that because of me?

                “Please give me another chance.”

No. you should answer no! But, I didn’t know what to do! I removed my hand and made a step backward.

                “I’m afraid, I can’t.”

                “I’ll do everything just to have your forgiveness.”

My mind was betraying me! No! Don’t give him what he wanted. It was one of his tricks so that he can hurt you more. But, I still feel something for him.

                “Give him another chance, give him another chance!!!!!!” those guys yesterday showed and shouted.

                “Give him another chance, he’s a good guy!” one of them shouted.

                “Deh, deh!! He’s in love with you!!!” they shouted again.

Then Oppa came with Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter