The Video has Consequesces...

Mermaid's Egg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking News: Is it real or another Hoax?

Today we received a video from a couple and friend stating that this footage that we are about to be showing you is real not fake of a mermaid here on Jeju Island

However some people are skeptical about this video, stating that when the light flashes the video pauses for a sec then continues

Other people suggest that this video has to do with the recent uproar at the folk village yesterday, police are still trying to identify who was involved in that incident.

Now it leads up to the people, this video has been on SNS for only an hour and already it is an internet war just like the famous dress. How long will this last? Maybe longer than the ‘blue and black’ dress.

Now back to weather…..  

Kyungsoo POV

The news report said it all..

everyone was talking about it.

Beakhyun: well i guess it couldn't get any worse. At least they didn't see your faces or anything else. 

Chanyeol: That's right!! so C'mon cheer up, Kai.

Kai hasn't spoken to anyone since he saw the broadcast. i wonder what he was feeling. Right now i felt like i wanted to punch a wall or better yet a certain some one.

Joonmyeon: Hey!!! YOU!!

Ah, speak of the devil. Now i can punch the lights out of him.

Beak/Chan: Hello Prez!!!

Joon: I need to discuss something with you, kyungsoo and fishboy.  

Baek: AGAIN!!! He ingnored us!

Chan: Let it go honey

Kyungsoo: What do you want to talk about now. Espically here in the cafeteria during breakfast, which i don't want it to be ruined by you and where everyone can hear us. 

I tried to make an excuse for him to leave but all he did was roll his eyes and sat down at our table. 

Joon: I don't care. Anyway i got a messege from the prince's assasins. Saying that i will recevie grave punishments for leaking that video, which i didn't.

Kyung: But you were going to...or am i mistaken.

Joon: Not at first but since the incident at the folk village i wouldn't mind posting it AND leaking a tabloid to the newspapers that there is one walking umongst us humans.

Joonmyeon then got up and point a finger at Kai and continued to speak.

Joon: Your goons talk about punishment and all that crap yet, i'm surprised i'm still breathing. knowing very well that you heartless creatures ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter