WATCH OUT!!! A KUNG FU PANDA ON THE LOOSE!!!!

Mermaid's Egg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin sat by the pool side with a giant pout on his face. Since yesterday’s events he hasn’t felt happy once he came ashore. Well…besides meeting Kyungsoo and his friends…but his mind was more focused on the wide eyed boy.

 

 

 

 

YESTURDAY

“So…what do you want?”

“Kyungsoo, you know what I want.”

Kyungsoo looked over to Jongin and the breakfast couple before letting out a huff and dragged Joonmyun out to the balcony for some privacy. When Baekhyun saw that they were going outside he quickly ran to the sliding doors

“HEY! I want to know what’s going on to…”

Sadly before he could finish Kyungsoo had already closed the door on him.

“OOOOOH, that penguin he gets me sooooo mad sometimes”

“And yet, you’re scared of him”

“SHUT UP CHANYEOL! Besides I wouldn’t talk since you are also afraid of his punches.”

“Pardon me for sounding like a cheater but, I actually find it a when he punches me.”

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE, LIKE RIGHT NOW???!!!”

Before anything could happen, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo came back inside. Jongin tried to decipher what both of the boys were thinking but, he was so scared that he couldn’t concentrate.

“Well, I will be going now. See you tomorrow Kyungsoo.” Said the smirking boy as he waved to the group and gave Jongin a cunning glare. The merman shook in his spot on the bed and covered himself with the blanket. Once he left, Baekhyun started to voice his estimations.

“How rude! He only said goodbye to squishy boy and not to us. You know, I regret voting for him as class president,”

“Don’t’ worry babe, just a few more years and we won’t have to deal with him ever again, right Kyungsoo?”

The said boy didn’t speak, he just stood there staring at the door, with disgust on his face. Jongin quickly went next to Kyungsoo to question what happened:

“How did he find out?”

“He was walking around but, I know that he was following me.”

“Did he take picture of me or video?’

“Both…and he made copies…but I know that’s a lie”

Chanyeol spoke up once he heard the information.

“So why don’t we try and get the original video and pics? Are they on his phone, I can try and take it from him when he leaves it somewhere.”

“I don’t think that’s going to work…he has a password lock on his phone.” Kyungsoo sighed as he sat down on the bed, hands rubbing on his face.

“What I want to know is why he talked to you and not to Kai?” said Baekhyun as he went to kyunsoo and started to rub his back.

“Yes Kyungsoo hyung…why did he speak to you and not to me?”

Kyungsoo lifted his head and stared at his friends and then at Jongin before speaking.

“We made a deal, once he showed me the pictures and threaten to post them on Facebook, Instagram, and the press…I told him that I know he wants me to do something…and so we made a deal.”

“Aaaaaaaand, the deal is?” spoke the diva. “C’mon I want to know if it’s something stupid!”

“Fine! We agreed that we go on a date tomorrow and pronounce to the whole class that we are back together.” 

Silence

“Well…it’s not stupid…IT’S DOWNRIGHT INSANE!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

So now Jongin is waiting for the day to end so that he could spend time with kyungsoo. He tried to spend time with Baekhyun and Chanyeol but, they got caught sneaking into that boy’s room trying to find some pictures of Jongin and asking people if they saw something suspicious; thus resulting them to help clean the dining room for supper later on.

The merman was NOT enjoying his vacation.

“Did you hear that Do and Kim oppa got back together?”

When Jongin heard a group of girls talking in the pool, he listened closely to hear the gossip about his hyung.

“Yeah, I heard…I also heard that he might take him to the lagoon. I guess they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.”

“Shouldn’t you say keep their hormones leveled?”

  Jongin got furious, he may be innocent but he does know what they are taking about. He quicly got up and yelled at the girls to get their attention.

“Excuse me, but I would like to know if you are talking about Kyungsoo hyung?”

“Ah…y-yes we are…why do you ask?”

“Quickly please, I want to know where they are at.”

“Why should we tell you?”

Jongin gave the girls a sharp glare, making them shiver, even though the pool was warm.

“I-I think they are at the little folk village just down the trail over there.” One of the girls spoke up pointing to a sign across the pool area that said “old folk village path.’

“b-but I don’t know if they are there anymore, I only saw them this morning during our group activities. If they aren’t there then they must be at the lagoon, which is close by the folk village.”

Jongin h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter