Trouble Already???

Mermaid's Egg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After meeting Kyungsoo’s friends, Kai was taken to the hotel room where he got (borrowed from Chanyeol) some proper apparels to wear.

“So……you’re a merman?” asked Baekhyun

“Yes! Although, I’m surprised that you aren’t afraid of me… some mermaids can kill” Kai said teasingly.

Chanyeol coughed up a storm while drinking his soda before he spoke “A-are you serious!?!”

Kai just smiled and winked at the big eared human and continued to eat the food that Kyungsoo ordered through a weird device called a ‘phone’.

The gang decided to stay in the owl boy’s room during free time and dinner while the rest of the class went out to eat.

 How the Baekyeol couple came to know that Kai was a merman was very simple: when Kyungsoo left the hotel, they followed him so they could surprise him, but they saw him save the merman and were shocked to see what they had witnessed.

This upset and worried Kai, What if someone else saw us too???

Kyungsoo was more upset that his friends were spying on him and not going to the lagoon like they had planned.

“Now you are scaring him!!! What if someone else saw??!! I know you guys are not as quiet when it comes to being sneaky.”

“Relax! I’m pretty sure nothing is going to happen…”  

“I’m just playing~! Only the sea people of the western hemisphere eat humans; one time when a storm made a cruise ship sunk, my kingdom had to interfere in order to stop them from feasting on them.”

“Why?”

“Because the ship was sinking in-between our boarders; I really don’t know much about it but my friend and the soon-to-be adviser does…he had to learn every battle EVER in our history to become part of the royal court and then to be an advisor…”

Baekhyun cringed “That sounds stressful! Who wants to be in a job like that?”

“That’s what I told him when he was studying for the exams, but he said that he wants to fulfill his father’s dream of becoming part of the court with the royal family…-sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter