Will You be My Buddy?

No Strings Attached: Fate and Faith Side Story [Chansoo]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Will You be My Buddy?

 

 

It seems like a whale decided it was fun to sit on his head, making his head split.

 

That was what Kyungsoo thought when he woke up that morning.

 

He felt like . He woke up with a head-splitting headache, sore muscles and , added with sticky feelings all over his body. Just what the heck happened yesterday?

 

Kyungsoo sat on the bed, whimpering in the process as he felt his head hurt like hell and a sharp pain on his back. He scrunched his face in confusion as he felt stickiness all over his body. And to top that, he was stark . What the hell?

 

He suddenly snapped out of his confusion state when he heard a groan from beside him. He faced his side to see a long figure trying to sit, hands on his head.  Guess the other was no better than himself. Chanyeol let out string of curses as he felt his head hurt like .

 

“Guess you’re no better than me huh?”

 

Chanyeol faced the voice beside him. His eye travelled from Kyungsoo’s dishevelled hair, toward the latter’s neck. Chanyeol gasped.

 

“What happened to your neck?!”

 

“Wh-what?” Kyungsoo got panicked. He quickly got up from the bed only to plop back again as he felt pain surging all over his body.

 

“Ouch.” Kyungsoo whimpered.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Chanyeol asked, getting concerned.

Chanyeol rose from the bed only to be left confused when he saw himself . His cloths were strewn all over the floor. He picked up his pants and wore them before going over to the smaller boy. Once he stood in front of the younger, he took his time observing the boy’s physics. Exposed body, red marks all over the neck area and the boy now couldn’t even stand. Then something clicked in his head.

 

“Did we just ed?”

 

“Huh?” Kyungsoo baffled. He took his time to let everything down upon him. He then let out a gasp.

 

“Oh my god, I think we just did...” Kyungsoo muttered. But then he glared at the pole in front of him.

 

“It’s your fault that my hurts!” Kyungsoo accused.

 

Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“Even when I don’t have a single clue on what happened yesterday except for the fact that I just ed you, but I bet you beg for more yesterday-ooff!” Chanyeol didn’t get to finish his word when a pillow came flying right on his face, courtesy of the owl.

 

“Shut up Yoda. Now carry me, I feel sticky all over. It’s disgusting.” Kyungsoo demanded. He’s one sassy owl.

 

Chanyeol didn’t argue more and carried the owl towards the bathroom. Kyungsoo let out a whimper as Chanyeol carried him. His was still sore.

 

 

Both of them finished washing up from all the sweats and God knows what. Kyungsoo padded his way towards the kitchen as he could smell a whiff of freshly made pancake and honey, just the way he liked it. He peeked inside the kitchen to see Chanyeol flipped the pancake in the pan. The older only wore sweatpants and a wife beater, exposing his broad shoulders for Kyungsoo to see. Kyungsoo gulped. He couldn’t believe what happened yesterday. They’re best friends. And they ed.

 

‘This is so ed up.’ Kyungsoo thought.

 

Chanyeol turned to see Kyungsoo peeked on him making b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter