Two Cupids

No Strings Attached: Fate and Faith Side Story [Chansoo]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: TWO CUPIDS

 

It was already midnight. No stars could be seen scattering in the sky, might be because of the city itself was rich with twinkling lights, lighten up the dark city. The air in Paris was freezing chill, puffs or air could be seen whenever Chanyeol breathe out. He walked slowly along the corridors; rows of shops had already closed. Thinking of his meeting with Baekhyun just a couple of hours before makes him smile, like a proud brother he is. Yup, a very proud brother.

 

Baekhyun is like a brother he never had, just like Kris. The two was total opposite with each other but that’s what makes them completed his life. Kris, even when he sometimes could be a total douche bag and prissy and evil and...Ok, let’s just stop. All in all, even when Kris is being Kris, he knew that the tall dragon really cares for him. Just like an older brother supposed to.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand, even though the boy is a few months older than Chanyeol, the pup is so vulnerable and innocent that makes Chanyeol feel that he should protect the boy. And give the other the happiness that the boy deserves.

 

Thinking back, Chanyeol thought he was born to be a cupid. He might be a nosy matchmaker ahjumma in his past life. Chanyeol chuckled at the thought.

 

Two years back, when Kris and Junmyeon’s marriage was slowly breaking apart, he was there to help them to mend the broken ties. It shouldn’t be a laughing matter but it was funny to see the two of them wrapped themselves in denials. And it is kinda hilarious to see Kris’s eyes flickered with jealousy whenever Junmyeon was fooling around with Chanyeol. Didn’t the dragon see the way Junmyeon looked at him? He had these loving eyes whenever Kris was in his views. I guess it is true that one could be blind, blind by love. As cheesy as it sounds, but oh well, that’s the truth.

 

Right now, he just finished his cupid task bringing Baekhyun closer to his husband, Daehyun. Even when Chanyeol knew so little about Daehyun, he could see that the younger boy is already head over heels with his best friend. He could see how the cold eyes of CEO of Jung Corporation turned into loving crescent ones whenever Baekhyun was in the topic, and he could see how the eyes turned dark with jealousy whenever the pup fed Chanyeol with cheesecake during their housewarming party. Chanyeol thought suddenly reeled back to his meeting with Baekhyun few hours earlier.

 

 

-Flashback starts-

 

9.30 p.m.

In a cafe in the middle of Paris.

 

Chanyeol was waiting for his best friend at one the table in the cafe. He sipped his hot chocolate, while warming his hands around the mug. The door bell clang and he saw Baekhyun entered the cafe... limping.

 

Chanyeol bursted out laughing seeing his best friend limping to his table, earning himself confused looks from the customers inside the cafe and a menacing glare from his best friend, who was getting nearer to him by each seconds. Once Baekhyun successfully reached the said table, he slapped Chanyeol hard on the head, but the Yoda just doubling his laughter. Baekhyun huffed and plopped himself on the chair, wince a bit as he sat.

 

“Wow, someone had a good laid is he?” Chanyeol said while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively once he stopped laughing.

 

“Shut up.” Baekhyun growled.

 

“No, seriously dude. I thought it was going to take forever for you guys to take a step to another level. It’s getting annoying seeing your longing face whenever you see that boy.” Chanyeol continued.

 

Baekhyun kept mum because he knows what Chanyeol said is true. He likes the boy when they first met, and the feelings continue to grow until they got married and now they’re really together. It was hard to believe. It was all thanks to Chanyeol that he got Daehyun confessed his feelings.

 

“Thanks.” Baekhyun muttered after several seconds of silence. His face was dusted pink.

 

“What? For finally getting Daehyun to pound his stick into you?”Chanyeol said, again earning another slap from the pup.

 

“Not that you ! I was talking about the thing you’ve done to get Daehyun confessed his feelings. If you didn’t push him, I don’t think he’ll make the first move.” Baekhyun said. His face a getting a darker shade of red due to the Yoda’s erted statement.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He ruffled the pup’s hair.

 

“Hey, I was just doing my part as your best friend. No need to thank me. And you should thank Kyung coz he annoyed the hell outta me to bring you and Daehyun closer.” Chanyeol huffed.

 

“So, you’re not here because of business conference?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

 

“Nah, that part was true. Kris really do send me here for conference but the lunch meeting earlier was planned.” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“How did you find me?” Baekhyun asked, confused.

 

“Track friends’ application. The same way we used to track Junmyeon and Kris during their date at the zoo.”

 

“Oh.” Baekhyun muttered.

 

Silence wrapped around the two. But it was a comfortable one. That’s how both of them are. Even when silence filled in, no awkwardness could be detected around them. Until Chanyeol decided to start speaking again.

 

 “So, how is it?” Chanyeol asked while sipping his hot chocolate.

 

“Oh, don’t you dare start it again Park Chanyeol. If you’re going to ask about how good Daehyun is in bed again I swear I’m going to cut your into small pieces and-“ Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter