Chapter 5: Orientation pt. 2

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo in Danger
Yo in Danger
Yo in Danger
Yo in Danger

The crowd started screaming as the song starts, they we're shouting the boys name. After the performance, they bowed and greeted everyone.

"Let's greet them first ..." Rap Monster said as they positioned themselves in front.

"Bulletproof! Hello! We are BTS!" They chorused and bowed, the audience cheered.

Woo Bin then came in and greeted them, they chit chatted a little and fool around. BTS played games for a while, then Woo Bin let them perform their second song. [A/N: Gotta make it fast~]

jonjaehae jwoseo (cham) gamsahae
jeonhwa jom haejwo naega (ham) bap salge
a yojeum michin michin geo gata gichim gichim
hage mandeuneun yeojadeul otcharim
da bichim bichim
(berimachwi) ttaengkyu! nae siryeogeul ollyeojwo
(jayeollasik) don deuril pillyo eobseo
I’ll be in panic I’ll be a fan
And I’ll be a man of you you you you babe

Rap Monster is rapping flawlessly and did their performance. It went great and their song has ended, they all bowed and the crowd cheered for the nth time. Woo Bin then welcomed the next performer.

"Everyone, help me welcome ..." He paused, "APINK!" He shouted, the crowd cheered for once more.

The 6 angelic girls came in, they smiled at everyone. And they go to their respective positions, the song intro making the crowd cheer.

seulpeohajima No No No honjaga anya No No No
eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae
nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae
eonjena himi dwae julge

Their performance was making the fanboys cheer louder than the girls, Ian was watching them from the side of the backstage. Naeun look at him and smiled, he was caught off-guard. Ian look away immediately, remembering he was spacing out by looking at Naeun. After their performance Woo Bin came in with staffs bringing chairs and blankets, just like Girl's Day they seated while Woo Bin remained standing.

"Let's greet them, shall we?" Chorong smiled, and all of them stood up.

"Hana, dul, set ..." Chorong started and they lined up.

"Annyeong haseyo~ Apink imnida!" They all bowed, and they sitted back.

 

"So I heard, one of you ... put itself into trouble in the first day of school ..." Woo Bin said, "Who is it?" He ask and the members all pointed to Naeun, "Why is that?" He chuckled.

"He talk back to someone oppa." Hayoung started.

"Yes she was so annoyed that time too!" Namjoo said.

"They always bicker with each other too!" Bomi exclaimed.

"Everytime." Chorong added making the audience laugh.

"But I don't think they hate each other that much ..." Eunji explained, everyone nodded.

"Yah, I'm still here you know?" Naeun pouted, her members laugh.

"Who is that person by the way?" Woo Bin ask them and he can hear the crowd shouting random names.

"Ian!" The 5 girls giggled, Nauen crossed her arms.

"Wow ... The BOYFRIEND Material in town!" Woo Bin exclaimed and the crowd then cheered, "Let's call him now!" He suggested.

'No please say noooo!' Naeun thought and hoping Ian would say no, but fate must be playing on her.

"Ian! Come here!" Woo Bin said as Ian got up in the stage, the crowd cheered more.

"Annyeong haseyo, Ian-imnida!" Ian bowed.

"Yah, as if no one knows you!" Woo Bin patted Ian's back, Ian just laughed.

"Ian why don't you stand behind Naeun-ssi?" Chorong suggested, Ian being an obedient dongsaeng he immediately followed.

"So is it true that she talked back to you?" Woo Bin ask and Ian nodded, Naeun is lowering her head.

"But I talk back to her too." Ian said.

"You hate each other?" Woo Bin ask again.

"I don't hate her, she's just annoying but I don't hate her." Ian smiled and everyone cheered.

"Okay lovebirds I'm starting to ship you two!" Woo Bin chuckled, "Now let's proceed to their second performance, thank you Ian." He said and Ian run to the backstage.

gieokhanayo uri hamkke haetdeon sigan L.O.V.E LUV
seolleinayo han ttaen modeun geosieotdeon L.O.V.E LUV
ijeneun gakkeum saenggangnaneun geuttae L.O.V.E LUV
siganeul doedollil suneun eomnayo
mideul suga eobseo hancham jinabeorin uri yaegi

Apink has started their song, everyone was listening to it and cheering at the sasme time. The Got8 is getting ready from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter