Chapter 4: Orientation pt. 1

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Ian! Where are you?" Mark scolded him on the other line.

"Sorry there's a mini traffic here! I'll be there and prepare the gloves hyung! Thanks!" Ian said as he beeped his car horn.

"Okay take care." Mark said worriedly and ended the call, the members approach him.

"Hyung? The show will start soon! I'm nervous ..." Yugyeom said.

"I'm much more nervous about Ian, what if h---" Mark's sentence was been cutted by Jackson's hand.

"Enough! He won't do it again ... I think?" Jackson smiled.

"Let's get ready~~" Bambam exclaimed happily.

"Our outfits is really cool! SEE?" Youngjae said opening his arms.

 <----- Mark Lean's outfit

"Hey!" Ian yelled as he approach the seven.

"Wait ... why is your outfit like that?" Mark questioned him.

"You gave me an ugly outfit!" Ian retorted.

"Okay ... now go and put some make-up there with noona!" JB said pushing him inside the room.

"Tell Mark-hyung I won't be needing the gloves!" Ian said as he sitted in front of the mirror where the stylist is.

"Okay~" JB said and closed the door.

"Are you okay now?" Jr. ask and Ian nodded, "Let me see your wounds ..." Jr. said and Ian showed his wounds, Jr. clicked his tounge.

"What?" Ian ask.

"Don't worry it won't bleed, just take care dude ... bye!" Jr. said and left.

"Okay Ian you're done! As always ... looking good!" The stylist noona said giving him a thumbs up making Ian smile.

"Thanks noona~" Ian uses his aegyo and bowed to her then left.

 

"Ehem ... Good day S.A students!" The MC greeted happily making the students surprised a little.

"GOO DAY!" The students greeted.

"As we all know today is the orientation ..." The MC paused, "And we have a big surprise for you all!" The MC cheered and the students cheered too, "By the way I'm Kim Woo Bin, the guest MC for today." He said and smiled at everyone making the girls squeal.

Woo Bin continued on the introduction and making jokes so that the student's won't get bored, "So today we have SIX groups that will perform on stage! Can you guess who are they?" He ask as he put his hand on his ear and everyone shouted the SIX groups.

"BTS!!!!!"
"GIRLS' GENERATION!!!!!!"
"GIRL'S DAY!!!!!!"

"EXO!!!!!!"

"APINK!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"GOT8!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Woah~ you really know them! Are you all a big fan here?" Woo Bin ask again and everyone shouted 'YES', "Let's not take our surprise long so ... the first performer is ... Girl's Day!" He said and got off the stage, the Girl's Day then come up on stage and the crowd cheered.

yojeum yeonindeureun kisshago sijakhandae sarangeul
eorisukhago nan nacheul garineunde sarameul
nae teul ane gatyeo maeil gajja gateun jinjja sarangdo
I fell in love with you pyohyeon motaenneunde sarangeul

nabicheoreom nae mame nara anja
beolcheoreom sarangeul tok ssonikka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter