Chapter 6: Cousin

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So ... Jackson?" Ian approach the said guy.

"Yeah?" Jackson look at him while walking in the hallways of S.A Academy.

"When is she coming?" Ian ask, he opened his locker and get some stuffs inside.

"Who's she?" Jackson ask confusingly while leaning his back at the lockers.

"You know, our couz?" Ian rolled his eyes after closing his locker.

"Oh, AJ?"Jackson smiled.

"Yeah, her." Ian said, the two of them started to walk in their classroom.

"I don't know when." Jackson explained.

"Sometimes, everyone judge her name right?" Ian said.

"Yeah, but her name explain what she is." Jackson halt at his walk.

"Hey, why stop?" Ian glared at Jackson.

"T-there ..." Jackson stuttered, Ian traced Jackson's look.

"Wh-what th---" Ian's sentence was cut-off when he heard Jackson screamed earning attention from the students, they are currently in the lobby.

 

"Oh my god cousin! You're here! Why didn't you tell us! Aish~ AJ-aahhhhhh! We should've had fetch you~" Jackson hug the girl and started speaking in english.

"I planned on surprising you two! Don't worry, I called auntie Wang and auntie Trugillo already! They said you two are here in S.A." AJ explained as she parted the hug.

"Come me and Jackson will show you around the campus!" Ian suggested speaking in Korean, luckily its still lunch break there's still one more hour till the bell rang and the class will start again.

"Yeah sure." AJ agreed, she didn't speak in english anymore and so does Jackson.

The three of them started to tour AJ around, AJ is their girl cousin. She is staying in the States for the past 3 years and Jackson is the only one who visited her last year since Ian is a bit busy on their school break. Ian and Jackson companied her to Got8's HQ.

"Hey!" Jackson cheered, the 6 boys turned to them.

"Hyung come~ let's eat!" Bambam drag him.

"Wait--" Jackson sentence was cut-off when someone gasped.

"Who is she?" Mark approached the girl.

"Me and Jackson's cousin!" Ian smiled and put AJ's backpack on a chair.

"How old is she hyung?" Yugyeom ask as the members gathered around.

"She's 15, and she just came from the States." Jackson said.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves guys?" Ian suggested.

 

"How rude of us ..." Mark eyed the others, "Hi I'm Mark Tuan, just call me Mark-oppa! I'm the leader of Got8, our group." Mark shook hands with AJ.

"I'm Jaebum, just call me JB, you can add oppa if you want. And Jr. is my twin." JB smiled.

"Hey, I'm Jinyoung, JB's twin. You can call me Jinyoung-oppa or just Jr. with oppa!" Jr. high-fived AJ.

"Hello I'm Youngjae, we have the same age. So no need to call me oppa, just Young or any nickname you want." Youngjae patted AJ's hair.

"Hey I'm Kunpimook, I'm from Thailand. Just call me Bambam." Bambam winked at AJ.

"YAH! Too ual!" Jackson covered AJ's eyes and Ian covered her ears, earning a laugh from the latter, Jackson and Ian then uncover AJ's eyes and ears.

"I'm the youngest in the group. Hello, I'm Yugyeom. Please, call me with my name." Yugyeom smiled.

"Now go introduce yourself." Ian nudge the girl, earning a slap in the arm by Jackson.

"Hello everyone. It's nice meeting you Mark-oppa, Jaebum-oppa, Jinyoung-oppa, Youngjae-ssi, BamBam~ and Yugyeom-ssi." AJ started, "My name is AJ, AJ Casindac. AJ stands for, Ally Julian . I'm the cousin of this two derps." She chuckled, "I know my name sounds so boyish, but please don't judge me by my name." AJ bowed 90º to the 6 boys in front of her.

"Of course we won't! And its not that boyish." Mark said, also the others.

"Well hey let's continue on our tour!" Ian exclaimed.

"Can we join?" BamBam pleaded at his hyung.

"Nope!" Ian grinned, Jackson then drag AJ carefully out of the room.

"Bye~ sorry for this two!" AJ exclaimed as the two boys drag her out leaving the 6 dumbfounded.

 

"Oppa's? Where are we going?" AJ asked.

"Since we're done here on the first floor and second floor, our next stop is at the 3rd floor and rooftop!" Jackson cheered, the students are looking at them three.

"Is that so?" AJ grinned.

"Then we'll tour you on the next building tomorrow or the other day!" Ian said, the girl just nodded.

"But wait ..." AJ stopped on walking, the two boys look at her.

"What?" The two said at the same time.

"Lunch is almost over." AJ smiled apologetically.

"Aw~ no!" Jackson pouted.

"We'll just continue the tour later. I'm sure our afternoon class won't be long." Ian hopefully said.

"But ma'am CL is our last subject for today!" Jackson stated.

"So?" Ian raised one of his brows.

"SCIENCE class!" Jackson sheepishly said.

"Please ..." AJ stopped them, "No arguing! I'll just tour myself around here! Focus on your studies!" She lectured to the two boys.

"Okay if that's what you want." Ian sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter