Chapter 2: Practice

The Lobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmmmm ..." Ian stirred, he opened his eyes slowly adjusting from the sunlight that is hitting his eyes. "What time is it?" He mumbled and look at his clock. To his shock he woke up earlier than his alarm clock, which is normal to him anyway. He set off his clock and started to fix his bed, when he's done he got out of his room.

"What to cook?" Ian said as he scanned through his fridge. "Pancakes ..." He nodded and started to bake pancakes, he set-up his table and prepared an orange juice to match his pancakes. "I bake a lot ..." He mumbled and get a transparrent Tupperware container, he put the other pancakes there for later. He started eating breakfast alone, he put his plate at the sink and wash it.

"Why do I wake up so early?" Ian mumbled as he do sit-ups and he then get up. He get his towel and go to his bathroom to take a shower, he immediately changed to his school uniform after taking a shower. Ian get a plastic bag and put the ingredients there then he get out from his apartment and get inside his car, he started to make his to S.A Academy.

Meanwhile in Apink's dormitory ...

"Nauen-unnie?" Hayoung said.

"What?" Naeun answered with a sleepy voice.

"You don't want to be late right?" Hayoung ask and Naeun nod. "Then ... WAKE UP NOW UNNIE~~" Hayoung shouted making Naeun surprised.

"Okay ... what time is it?" Naeun said as she stood up.

"It's almost 7 ... so faster unnie!" Hayoung then get out of their room.

"Aish this kid ..." Naeun mumbled and she get out of the room.

When she get out the others started to eat breakfast fastly and some of them are preparing themselves for school. Naeun immediately took a quick shower and started to change in her school uniform.

"C'mon Naeun!" Chorong said.

"Yes coming!" Naeun ran towards them.

"So did we forgot something?" Chorong ask and the girls shook their heads. "Good now ... let's get in the car." She said.

The 6 girls then separated and get in to the cars. Eunji, Chorong and Naeun we're in the first car then Bomi, Hayoung and Namjoo on the second one. Their drivers took them to S.A Academy fastly but safely, and the girls just arrive in time. They thanked and bid good bye to their 2 drivers, they started to run in their respective classrooms. When Naeun get inside the classroom the teacher hadn't go in yet, she then place her things on her desk. She look at Ian who was looking at the window.

"Hey freak, did you buy the ingredients we need later?" Naeun ask his seatmate.

"Did you bring yours?" Ian said without looking at her, Naeun's eyes widened and Ian looked at her. "You forgot right? Such a stupid girl." Ian scoffed.

"Sorry ..." Naeun mumbled, just then her stomach grumbled. She covered it harshly, but it was loud enough for Ian to hear. He then get something from his bag.

"Catch." Ian throwed the transparrent Tupperware container at Naeun.

"What's this?" Naeun said as she catched the container.

"Isn't it too obvious?" Ian smirked and Naeun rolled her eyes. "Just eat that pancakes, I don't want to hear any distractions." Ian then look back at the window.

"Th--" Naeun was about to say something to Ian when the teacher arrived and started to discuss.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

"Hey bro, let's eat our snacks later! C'mon, let's meet them at the practice room." Jackson dragged Ian out of the room making Naeun look at them.

"What's wrong with them?" Naeun mumbled and get the container Ian gave to her. 'Why is he--- urgh. I'll just eat this.' Naeun was about to eat a pancake when Bomi barge into their classroom, Naeun look at her.

"We need to go." Bomi then drag her out of their room, Naeun quickly took the container with her and started eating as they ran.

 

"You 6 groups will be excused for 3 days in the whole day. But you can still catch up with your studies, make sure you all will do well on the orientation this Friday and 2 performances each group only. First will be Girl's Day, second BTS, third Apink, fourth Got8, fifth the Girls' Generation and last will be EXO. You may go now." Mr. Kim said, Yugyeom's father.

"Yes sir." The 46 students chorused and they started to get out in the office.

The 46 of them started to make way on their own practice rooms, the girl groups are quite while the boy groups have their own worlds.

"Hey there." Lu Han winked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter