Type of fruit? Meat

Caramel coffee

When Changmin and Ryeowook reached their inn, Heechul greeted them with congratulations. Apparently Changmin and Ryeowook were the first one to get there and were winners of that quest. As the winners of that one thing,  they won a special room with their own hot spring. Changmin asked about the golden box. Heechul explained that will be revealed after their trip. That there is a special prize for the one who won whole two quests in that work trip.

Shocked and happy about it, forgetting about wet clothes and other uncomfortable things, they went to inn's bathroom and shower there, because their dinner was soon to start. They liked trips like that. Thanks to them, they could build a better team and create new friendship.

When they took their showers and changed into casual clothes (Yukata, because it was Japanese inn) the inn workers come and moved their things to a new room. Changmin and Ryeowook not wanting to wait as their moved everything, thought it would be better if they go to the dining room.

They get inside and noticed that all their coworkers are already there. The only place to sit for them were almost next to each other, only their one coworker separated them.  They sat there and started to eat when their food was served. Changmin feeling extremely hungry from all this walking, stuffed his mouth with all the food he had.

After their dinner, Heechul informed that it's recreating time. Then the waitress brought alcohol, fruits and other snacks. Whole team done some team games, then after almost all of them get tipsy, started gag shows. Some of Changmin and Ryeowook coworkers showed the funniest gags or the stupidest. Heechul and his friend Jokwon danced girl band's songs weirdly. Changmin noticed that some of his female coworkers moved and flirted with him; pouring more alcohol into his cup or talk to him. He didn't think of it much and actually liked their attention. Feeling pleasant over their attention, Changmin didn't notice Ryeowook who was sitting alone, slightly tensed, next to them.

"Oh Changmin you look so good in that yukata." One of the woman who was pampering Changmin said and she the other's arm. "Oh! And you have some really firm arms. You work out a lot?" She added as she touched boldly the man's arm. Then other women that were next of them started to touch Changmin's arms and praise him as well.

"Yes, I do. I go to a gym three days a week and I jog." Changmin proudly said, then looked surprised, when he heard a scoff not far from them. He looked up and saw bitterly looking Ryeowook, who was drinking alcohol alone.

"That don't help with your face much. " Ryeowook said and gulped down a shot of clean liquid. Changmin was taken aback by the other's words. He glared at Ryeowook.

"Well sorry for being ugly."

"You should. You may be muscular and your body may look y, but your face is far from handsome." Ryeowook bitterly said, then bite his tongue. He didn't want to sound so bitter, but he couldn't resist. All these women were all over Changmin and why? Changmin wasn't even so attractive for them to flirt with him, Ryeowook thought as he looked at his cup.

Changmin looked at the other now more than tipsy face and didn't know if he should be offended or happy. Ryeowook said he is ugly yet he praised his body.

"He is just jealous, don't mind him." Another woman said and Changmin stopped paying attention to Ryeowook who only scoffed at these words. He wanted to know why Ryeowook looked so bitter, but stopped caring once his cup was filled with alcohol and Heechul started to sing (more like yell or squeak) some song, making whole team start to laugh.

"Minmin, what is your favorite fruit?" One woman who was practically lying on Changmin asked. Changmin could only smile and answer, even if he himself started to feel uncomfortable by all of their coming to him. He liked to get attention, but only that. He wasn't looking for anyone, he was in love with Ryeowook and only wanted him in a romantic way.

"Meat." He seriously said, making women around him, stunned by his answer and Ryeowook, who was listening secretly, to laugh hysterically.

"Meat? When meat becomes fruit?" Ryeowook cracked out and rolled onto the floor, laughing loudly.

"Yah! Shut up!" Changmin fumed and moved to Ryeowook who was rolling on the floor laughing, ignored the women who were paying attention to them.

"Meat the fruit!" Ryeowook yelled and laughed. He had tears in his eyes from too much laughing. Changmin, wanting to silence the other, took some fruit from Ryeowook's table and stuffed the other's mouth. Ryeowook's eyes went huge and he ate the food, but once he swallowed it, he started to laugh more.

"You feed me with fruit? Where is meat then?" He laughed and Changmin feed him with meat too. Ryeowook eat it, trying not to spill it because he was still wanted to laugh. "You should eat your favorite fruit too." Ryeowook said and feed Changmin with meat. Both started to feed each other, trying to stop laughing at each other at the same time. They knew they looked like complete idiots, but somehow they couldn't stop. Seeing the other man laughing and their mouth stuffed  with fruit and meat make them laugh even more. They amusement turned into slight anger as they started to sarcastly throw mean comments at each other. They rolled onto the floor, stuffed their mouths with food and tried to threw mean comments at the same time. No one could stop them, or no one wanted to because for the others, their bickering was funny. Some cheered for Changmin, some for Ryeowook.

"Ok, ok, guys, stop or this will head to dangerous make out, which I doubt all of us want to see, only me." Heechul joked as he tried to separate them, even if he was the most amused, he knew they should soon stop or someone will get hurt.

Changmin and Ryeowook immediately stopped doing what they were doing and moved from each other as if the other was burning. They chest were moving heavy as they breathed, trying to catch some breath and sense of what they were doing. They glanced at each other and blushed, feeding embarrassed over their childish act.

Heechul seeing that his two friends made a huge commotion, shooed the others and ordered them to drink. He himself sat between Changmin and Ryeowook and spend the rest of the recreation time with them. They chatted and joked, yet Heechul could sense a small tension between them. He smirked when he noticed that Ryeowook would glance secretly at Changmin and blush when he was caught. Changmin too would try to talk to Heechul casually, but steal glances at the other. Heechul barely stopped his laugh, when he saw hearts in Changmin's eyes when he was looking at Ryeowook.

He knew something was blooming and it wasn't only Changmin's love for Ryeowook.

 

They stopped drinking late at night. Only a few of their co-workers that looked like veterans in drinking stayed when Heechul, Changmin and Ryeowook stood up and crawled to their rooms. They swayed, trying to not lose balance as they all three hold each other and walk down the dark hall. Heechul, having the closest room, don't even say goodbye as he fell on his door, opened it and fell to the floor and stayed like that, snoring loudly.

Both Changmin and Ryeowook trying to support each other moved further. Somehow knowing, yet blurry that they switched rooms they went further into the inn, where their room was suppose to be. After some time, few stops, where Changmin or Ryeowook had to rest their heads on the cold wall, they finally reached their room. They stumbled, holding each other into the room. Ryeowook switched the light one and looked around with his blurry eyes.

"Need to try that hot spring." He slurped and untangling himself from Changmin. He started to strip himself from clothes as he moved to the other door that he believed was the hot spring door. He made a step and get halted by Changmin's hand on his neck.

"You're too drunk and would drown there. Let's sleep." Changmin commanded, and pushed Ryeowook to the futon, then hovered over him.

"I want to bath!" Ryeowook whined, didn't realize that Changmin was on top of him.

"Tomorrow. Let's sleep today." Changmin mumbled and kneeled on Ryeowook's laps. He took the hem of his yukata and pulled it. The knot immediately unwrapped itself.  The fabric fell from Changmin's shoulder,  showing his chest to now silent and dazed Ryeowook. The shorter male ogled tanned torso that moved as Changmin threw his yukata away, making them both now only in their boxers.

"Sleep, sleep." Changmin slurred, unfazed by the fact that his crush was almost under him. He was too drunk to even move. Even kissing Ryeowook while being drunk was out of the question. He moved forward and lay on the bed, taking Ryeowook with him. He pulled Ryeowook towards him, making the other buried his head into his chest.

"I'm so happy to have you in my arms." Changmin mumbled as he almost fell asleep. Ryeowook on the other hand could only stare at the other's chest, smelling the other's scent. He slowly started to like the heat that Changmin's body created  and slowly wrapped his arms around Changmin's back, pulling the other even closer. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his face into the other's body more comfortably.

"It's nice." He replied Changmin who was asleep already and he, himself too, went to the dreamland. 

 

 

 

A/N: Forget to post update, sorry :P 

Next chapter should be the last one, depend of how long it will be :)

Sorry for any Japanese wrong words etc, I only know about inns etc from j-dramas :)