Coffee kiss

Caramel coffee

 

A few days later Ryeowook went to his workplace with a grim expression. He barely sleeps, as he dreamt about Changmin. They were nightmares, as his dream that the tall man was chasing him and demanding kisses, or was running after him with a knife or more work to do.

He groaned as he put his briefcase on the floor next to his desk. His gaze landed on the coffee at his desk and he smiled at it, then noticed a small post-it under it. Taking the coffee and make a sip of still hot liquid, he read the note; 'Does your legs hurt? Because you were running through my dreams all night.' He quickly put the coffee away and had to cover his mouth not to make any noise. His cheeks were red as he couldn't believe what he just read. These words, so cheesy make him almost squeal. He normally hates words like this, but somehow hearing it from his secret admired make Ryeowook bite his lip, surpassing huge smile and chuckle.

"What is this?" Someone asked behind Ryeowook and before he could hide the note, that person took it. Ryeowook quickly turned around only to see it was Changmin who was reading it. Dread feeling rush down his spine. He hurriedly reached to snatch away the note, but Changmin showed it too high for him to reach.

"Give it back!" Ryeowook demanded as he jumps around Changmin to reach the note, but every time failed.

"Hmm... What is this?" Changmin read the note and started laughing, making Ryeowook stop jumping around him and pout, cheeks red from embarrassment. "Hahahaha... Who write pickup lines like there? Don't tell me you liked it?" Changmin asked, amused when Ryeowook angrily snatched the note from his hold and hide it in his pants' pocket, his redness reached his ears.

"No one, someone just wrote it."

"Hm? Your admirer?" Changmin leaned towards Ryeowook and grinned, amused by the other's expression. "Do you like him?" Changmin's heart skip at beat when Ryeowook's eyes widen as he looked as he was caught red handed.

"Y-You... It's not your business." Ryeowook looked down at his feet shyly and it was all in Changmin's will power not to hug and squeeze the other in his embrace.

"Maybe...." Changmin trailed, looking at Ryeowook suddenly too seriously, making the others look at him back, feeling suddenly intimidated.

"Wh-what?" He shyly asked, looking at himself. When he lift his head, Changmin's amused face has been just an inch away from his.

"Does your legs hurt?" Changmin asked playfully. "Cause you were running through my dreams all night." Ryeowook felt like dying, because Changmin just said something that he, himself was dreaming of. He dreamt of Changmin and that question was like the taller boy could read minds not a pick up line. His cheeks redden to the impossible red and he stammers, trying to think of a reply.

"I..umm..." Ryeowook panicky, looked everywhere but not at Changmin, who looked like he have the best time in his life, picking on Ryeowook.  "That w-was disgusting." Ryeowook said, trying to mask how embarrassed he was. Having Changmin's face so close to his didn't help.

"But you liked that line." Changmin protested and moved away a little, pouting. Ryeowook felt like he can breathe normally. He composed himself quickly and glared at Changmin., ignoring the other sulked expression.

"Do you have something for me or you went here to pick on me?" Ryeowook asked glaring at the other. Changmin sighed, seeing the other changing his attitude so quickly. He was having fun seeing how cute Ryeowook can be.

"Here." He handed the papers he was holding and went away without a word, leaving little confused Ryeowook behind.

When Changmin reached his office and closed the door behind him, he immediately collapsed onto the floor. He reached for the nearest standing lamp and hugged it. Sighing as he felt a chest ache, he cried to himself:

"So cute, I almost kissed and cuddled him. How he can be so cute?" Changmin cried to himself, remembering Ryeowook's flushed face. How glad he was to write that note with pick-up line and then .

Changmin was in his own heaven, imaging cute Ryeowook, when his office's door suddenly opened revealing his coworker Heechul. Changmin jumped to his feet immediately.

"Heechul!" He yelped, trying to act composed, but Heechul only laughed at the other silliness.

"I just stepped in to tell you that your department's social trip will be next week. Everyone has room for 2 or 3 or 4." Heechul said and smiled when he saw Changmin disappointed eyes. "It's hot spring and bow to me because I booked your room with only Ryeowook." Heechul smiled when Changmin's eyes lit up with extreme happiness. The taller man runs to him and shook his hand.

"Thank you so much." Changmin said. Even if he was happy and could almost kiss Heechul from happiness (rather not, his kisses were only for Ryeowook) his pride was still there, so he didn't bow to the other.

"Welcome brat. I can't wait how jumpy you will be around him. You two together is fun and I want some entertainment." Heechul said and exited the door after their small talk.

Changmin grinned happily at himself. He promised to himself that this trip will be where Ryeowook be his.

 

 

 

Later that day Changmin was coming back to his office when he spotted Ryeowook next to the coffee machine. 'My coffee wasn't enough?' He thought, coming closer to Ryeowook. Changmin examined Ryeowook's face, which looked tired and sleepy. He thought that if he could, he would tuck Ryeowook into bed and cuddle him to sleep. Coming even closer, he propped himself on the coffee machine just when Ryeowook was bending, looking how his coffee was pouring. When it was ready Ryeowook took it  stood up straight. He slightly jumped frightened and almost spilled his coffee when he saw Changmin.

"Hi!" Changmin greeted the other with smug face, happy that he was able to surprise Ryeowook.

"What you want?" Ryeowook asked, glaring at the other. He took a small sip of his coffee, waiting for Changmin's reply. Changmin on the other hand, bite his tongue to not say that all he wants is Ryeowook.

"Nothing, just passing by and saw you. One coffee wasn't enough?"

"No. I had to do a lot of paperwork that you gave me." Changmin hearing these felt sorry for the other. He regretted giving  so much to him and was thinking of cutting Ryeowook's work when suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as his eyes landed on Ryeowook's lips. The shorter man took another sip and Changmin saw that small pink tongue of Ryeowook's and how the other's lips touched the cup, turning a bit more red from the heat.

"Sorry." Changmin mumbled as if in a trance. He reached and took Ryeowook's coffee from surprised man.

"Wha..." Ryeowook looked shocked at Changmin who took the cup to his lips, on the spot where Ryeowook's lips touched, and took a mouthful, then gave it back.

"Thanks, it was sweet." Changmin smiled at Ryeowook then left him alone. He tried to look smug, but inside he was jumping and screaming from happiness. When he was sure Ryeowook wasn't looking, he touched his lips and chuckled.

At the same time Ryeowook was looking at his coffee.

"But I have pure black one without sugar." Ryeowook said and took a sip, his lips touched the same spot Changmin's did.

"Indirect kiss?" Ryeowook suddenly thought and shook his head amused. His lips twitched and he smiled without thinking further into it.

When he reached his desk, he noticed that half of his work is missing. He saw a note on the top of his now much smaller pile of work.

'Welcome- Changmin' Ryeowook smiled even wider and mentally thanked the other. Even if Changmin was his secret enemy, he was nice from time to time and Ryeowook was grateful for it.

 

 

A/N: Wish you all had Merry Chirstmas. Wish you Happy and awesome New Year :)