Sweet first kiss

Caramel coffee

Kim Ryeowook once again found still hot coffee on his work table. He looked around, but found no one around who would give it to him. With a shrug of his shoulders, he took a sip and smiled as the bitter taste of coffee mixed with the sweet taste of caramel and sugar. Ryeowook started to receive coffee in the morning by some mysterious person who he never catches red-handed. But Ryeowook didn't mind, on the contrary, he loved these small treats he gets and would be really happy to know who gave them. He was sure the one who gave them to him is as sweet as coffee with caramel.

 

"Why are you drying your ugly teeth gnome?" A tall man with a black suit and black hair said to smiling Ryeowook. He propped himself on a small wall that separate Ryeowook's small working space from other's. Ryeowook glared at the other man and harshly put the coffee cup on his table. Lucky the drink didn't spill.

"What you want Shim?" Ryeowook asked, trying hard not to curse at the other. Shim Changmin, as it was the tall man's full name, was Ryeowook's coworker but higher in rank. Because of that, he was cocky and snobbish towards Ryeowook, showing his slight higher rank in the firm where they work.  Sadly for Ryeowook, he was the only one who thought like that. The rest of his team thought that Changmin was a really nice person and usually say only good things about him.

"I want this in an hour at my desk." Changmin said as he almost slammed huge pile of papers on Ryeowook's table. Then nonchalantly left Ryeowook with a smug smirk on his face.  When he turned his back Ryeowook showed his middle finger, then quickly hide it, and smiled artificially when Changmin suddenly turned around and looked at him.

"I saw that!" Changmin glared as he pointed at Ryeowook's hand, then went to his office, leaving pissed and angry Ryeowook behind.

 

A few hours later Ryeowook knocked onto Changmin's office door, but no one answered him. He knew Changmin didn't go out because he would notice it. The taller man's office was near his small desk. He knocked once again and again, but no reply. He knocked once more, then opened the door slowly. He put his head inside the office and saw nothing abnormal so he stepped inside. He scanned the small office. His eyes landed on Changmin's figure. First Ryeowook thought that Changmin was engrossed in reading some documents that were in his hold, but as he moved closer to the other, he noticed that Changmin had his eyes closed,  sleeping on his chair.

"Shim?" Ryeowook said quietly. He looked at sleeping Changmin and couldn't stop a chuckle of amusement. Changmin had his head tilted to the side, drool in the corner of his mouth. Ryeowook was always teased or get bashed by the other. Now Ryeowook have something to turn the tables.

He took his phone from his pants' pocket and get closer to Changmin. He put his hand on the table and leaned closer, then snapped a picture of his enemy's sleeping face. At the sound of click Changmin shuddered and woke up. His eyes snapped open as he sat straight in his chair. He gasped, shocked when his eyes met Ryeowook, their faces really close.

"R-Ryeowook?" Changmin's cheeks flush red and for the first time in his life Ryeowook thought the other was adorable.

"Taking naps in the work hours? Really Shim?" Ryeowook grinned as he puts the paperwork he brought to the table and moved away.

"It's.. It's..." Changmin stuttered, then looked at Ryeowook's hand with phone inside. "What is this?"

"Oh, this?" Ryeowook grinned and moved the phone before Changmin. "I took a pic of you sleeping. Who knows, maybe it will be useful." Changmin quickly stood up after these words and charged at Ryeowook. Ryeowook backed away, but after a few steps his back met the wall.

"Give it back." Changmin growled as he trapped Ryeowook between him and the wall. He tried to take Ryeowook's phone, but the shorter man has successfully moved it away from the other man as he himself slipped away from between the wall and the other.

"Delete it!" Changmin shouted and pulled Ryeowook's arm. Ryeowook spun and lose balance, making him fall into Changmin. Unlucky, Changmin didn't prepare for it and he too, lose balance because of the sudden weight on him and both of them fell on the floor. Ryeowook groaned from pain, then once again when Changmin fell on him.  They closed their eyes, fearing the impact but when they opened them they realized that their lips met. They immediately pulled away and moved away from each other.

"You-You-You... You kissed me! You ert!" Ryeowook pointed his fingers at Changmin who looked shocked at Ryeowook.

 

"Me? It was you who moved your face and made me accidentally kiss you. If you didn't move your head, I wouldn't! You have done it on purpose." Changmin accused, making Ryeowook look at his shocked.

"I did not!" Ryeowook fought back.

"Oh really?" Changmin grinned at him. With one swift move he pushed himself and kneeled next to Ryeowook. Before Ryeowook would do anything Changmin put his hand on his nape and kissed Ryeowook hard on the lips. Ryeowook's mind went blank and instead of pulling away, he slowly, hesitantly leaned closer, to kiss Changmin deeper. The click sound echoed in a silent room, making Ryeowook snap his closed eyes opened and pull away immediately.

"Now we are even." Changmin grinned sheepishly as he showed his phone and the pic of him and Ryeowook kissing he just took a moment ago.

"You... You..." Ryeowook pointed at him shocked and furious.

"I.. I.. What? I'm good kisser? You want more?" Changmin puckered his lips and leaned closer to Ryeowook, but the shorter man screamed and slapped Changmin's cheek hard. He then stood up and ran away from the office. Changmin pouted as he rubbed his slowly swelling cheek.

"Now he hates me even more." Changmin looked at his phone and at the picture. "Even so. I have a nice new wallpaper." He grinned and set the pic of him and Ryeowook's kissing. He then leaned closer and kissed the screen, just when Ryeowook's head was. "Mmm... sweet." Changmin bite his lip and then giggled. "I want to kiss him again."