Wet

Caramel coffee

Day after day till their workplace trip, Ryeowook would get coffee and a note with a pick-up line. Changmin would appear suddenly, make fun of it and Ryeowook would be angry at the other. He would make a tantrum and even hit Changmin's arm, but the taller man would only laugh at him. Changmin would squeak inside because of him, Ryeowook looked so cute all red. Then he would leave when Ryeowook was starting to get really pissed off.

When their workplace trip finally arrived. Changmin was anxious about it. Heechul told him that he and Ryeowook will share a room, but he wasn't so sure about it. Besides, if they were, Changmin will have to act indifferent or friendly, so Ryeowook will not hate him more.  It was hard to do so, because he wanted to tease the other and shower him with love at the same time, yet he tried. After Changmin took half of Ryeowook's work their interactions became more friendly, yet not as fine as they should be, or not as excellent as Changmin dream they would.

When their bus parked next to the hot spring resort all people from Changmi and Ryeowook's department exited the bus. The Sun shone brightly and the air was warm. Changmin was ready for hiking that would be after their unpacking and arranging rooms.

Changmin waited for everyone to take their room's keys then he himself took his at the end. Heechul who was in charge of this trip winked at him and gestured him to look at Ryeowook.

Changmin looked around and saw Ryeowook who was heading inside with the rest. He waited a few more minutes and he went after Ryeowook.  His heart was beating fast as he started to wonder what would happen. He didn't want to argue with Ryeowook and if he could, he rather would bond with the other and show him how great of a man he is, perfect for Ryeowook.

When he started to have a crush on Ryeowook, he didn't know if the other was interested in men. After some time, however, he overheard Ryeowook's and his friend Hyukjae's conversation. They were talking about Ryeowook's ex-boyfriend and how Ryeowook still thought of the other as a perfect man, but not for him anymore. This gave Changmin hope and to pursue the other, but he was unlucky and clumsy about it, so instead of liking Changmin, Ryeowook hated him.  

Changmin opened the door to his bedroom and immediately spotted Ryeowook on the futon on the floor. The shorter man was arranging his pajama but stopped when he saw who entered the room.

"What are you doing here?" Ryeowook glared at Changmin. Even if they were slowly going on friendly path, they were still bickering or argue. They didn't know how to stop it.

"This is my room?" Changmin jingled his room's key around to show it to Ryeowook.

"It can't be." Ryeowook ran from their room to search for Heechul and when he confirmed that indeed Changmin is sharing room with him, he comes back dejected.

"See? Let's get along roommate." Changmin cheered as he was unpacking.

"I don't want to. Maybe someone could switch?" Ryeowook crossed his arms on his chest.

"You can try, but I think most of them are fine with their roommates, besides, they unpacked already, so it would be too much to move now. " Changmin said casually, not even bothering when Ryeowook huffed and kneeled next to him, because their beds were next to each other, and started to pack his small backpack for hiking. Ryeowook felt weird. He didn't want to be in the same room with Changmin and seeing that their futons are slightly too close to one another didn't help him. Truth be told, after their accidental kiss and after Changmin nicest way around him, making Ryeowook think a bit differently about the other man. He starts to like Changmin, bit by bit, even if that lingering hate was around them. He could argue and yell at Changmin but the furious feeling would fade quickly.

After a few minutes they were ready to go. They exited their room and headed out, to the entrance, where Heechul was already waiting for them and the rest.

"Don't come near me." Ryeowook ordered as he noticed Changmin stood up next to him.

"Do you think I want?" Changmin rudely said, rolling his eyes with annoyance.

"I don't care about you, just go away." Ryeowook shoo Changmin, who with cursing went away from the other man. Ryeowook smiled at himself, satisfied that he could order the other. He then focused his attention to Heechul who was about to speak. They department all gathered next to him.

"You are teamed as two, let's choose teams." Heechul said and took a small box from the ground. He then went to each person making them choose a small paper with a number. Ryeowook and Changmin were the last ones. And Heechul winked at Changmin once more. "Now team up with the person who have the same number as you, no switching!" Ryeowook walked around, far from Changmin. Slowly teams started to form and Ryeowook felt a dread when he noticed that only he and Changmin was left.

"It can't be!" Ryeowook cursed as he glared at Changmin, who looked like he just gave up on arguing.

"Looks like it. Bear with me." Changmin said as he stood up next to Ryeowook.

"There are maps for your team..." Heechul said and handed each team a small paper.  "...There are tracks to where you need to go and that 'x' on them shows an item you need to get. Each team starts from different path. First team who will get all of them and get to the resort first win. Winners of today's quest get a special prize." Heechul added and after asking if everyone understands, ordered them to move away and into the forest.

 

Ryeowook and Changmin was walking a bit far from each other, yet enough close to reach the map and look at it from time to time.

"Now left." Changmin said as they stood up in the forest, two paths before them, one left and one right.

"I think it's right." Ryeowook snatched the map and looked at it. Changmin went and stood closer to the other. He studied the map, didn't even noticing how awkward and uncomfortable Ryeowook felt as he stood up really close to the shorter male.

"I agree this is a shortcut I think." Changmin said and walk away, making Ryeowook trail after him.

"I told you! I'm good at it." Ryeowook proudly said, smiling with satisfaction.

"Are you good at something else too?" Changmin asked as he turned around and winked at Ryeowook flirtatiously. He was walking backward and grinned when Ryeowook made a disgusted face at him. "Do you? Can you show me? I bet your skills are the best ones."

"You wish." Ryeowook yelled, feeling like he will throw up in a second. Sometimes Changmin could say words that confuse him, like the taller man was flirting with him, just like now. He couldn't image and accept that Changmin really flirts with him.

"I do, I really do." Changmin laughed softly. He almost squealed as he saw how Ryeowook's cheeks turned pink without the shorter man notice. "Teach me..."

"Changmin watch out!" Ryeowook yelled when Changmin had suddenly been too close to the slope on their path. Changmin unlucky, stepped backward before Ryeowook screamed the warning. He loses balance when his legs touched nothing but air and he fell. He tried to catch on something, but sadly, no branch or tree was near him. He thought he will die when suddenly, a strong hand, catch his arm and pulled him up. Changmin was pulled up by Ryeowook and both of them instead of falling from huge slope, fell on the ground, Changmin on top of Ryeowook.

"Are you ok?" Ryeowook asked, cheeking if the other had any injury. In the meantime Changmin's gaze was fixated on Ryeowook's lips what was really close to his. He forgot about world for a minute or that he was about to die. He could only feel the other's breathe on his face, he could hear as his own heart hammering in his chest. And Changmin wondered if Ryeowook could hear his heart, or how his eyes threw dazed and lovely expressions at him. "Changmin? Can you stand up? Did you hit your head?" Ryeowook asked, looking at the other, making Changmin snap from his daze. He immediately stood up and helped Ryeowook to do the same by reaching his hand. Ryeowook grasped it and Changmin pulled him, making the shorter man stand up on the ground.

"I'm fine, thank you." Changmin said quickly, looking embarrassed at the ground. He turned around and started walking down the path again. Ryeowook looked confused at the taller man's back for a second. Changmin confused him sometimes. Changmin would be mean towards him, then suddenly be nice and friendly. He wanted to figure out Changmin completely, stopping being confused and maybe befriend him, if only Changmin agree.

Changmin walked quickly, looking at the map sporadically and guide them both, but his mind wasn't with him. His mind was with Ryeowook, drowned in those chocolate eyes of the other, in this tempting red lips that if Ryeowook hadn't talked to him, he would kiss so passionately. His feeling was coming out and Changmin didn't know how long it will take for him to shout them all out and reveal how deeply he is in love with Ryeowook.

After some time they finally reached their destination, a small river. They looked at the scene, basking in the glory of it. The river was flowing between small meadow, that was in the forest. They could see the green mountain before them as well as how big the forest was. The river didn't look deep and had lots of rocks on it. They even noticed small fishes swimming in the water.

"Wow!" Both said at the same time and laughed afterwards. It made the small tension that was around then for some minutes to go. They looked at the map and saw the their last item that they need to take is in the middle of the river.

"I hope the current  is not strong." Changmin said and they looked around for the long stick. When they found it, they use it to see how deep is the river and smiled when it turned to be shallow. They took off their shoes, socks and pulled up their pants' legs.

"I will go and see first. You are too short and maybe will drown if the river get suddenly deeper." Changmin mocked and laughed when Ryeowook slapped his arm. The shorter man only glared at the other and Changmin knew, Ryeowook will go with him anyway.

They get into the water slowly. The water was only deep to their knees, but they still used sticks to see how far the bottom of the river is. They searched around the huge rocks for the item they needed. They soon found a small golden box in one of the huge rocks and went to it.

"Get up." Ryeowook gestured Changmin but the other just scoffed. The rock was too huge for Changmin to climb it alone.

"Get up yourself. It's too huge for me to climb it alone." Changmin said and his brow rose when Ryeowook get closer to him.

"Turn around." He said and Changmin did. When Changmin turned around Ryeowook half kneeled behind him and took a hold of Changmin's legs.

"What are you doing?!" Changmin shouted, when Ryeowook lifted him. The taller man quickly took a hold of the rock and started to climb it, while Ryeowook was trying to not lose balance when the other's legs rested on his shoulders. When Changmin started to struggle to reach the top, Ryeowook's one hand touched his and pushed up. He thought for a second that Changmin's feels nice as he touch it. Changmin could only squeal like a girl, grab the item they needed  and lose balance. He knocked Ryeowook and both of them fell into the river, making them get soaked completely.

"Ugh, look what you have done!" Ryeowook complained as he moved his hands frustrated, splashing water everywhere.

"It's your fault! You touched my , that surprised me ert!" Changmin shouted. His cheeks went red as he remembered what Ryeowook done.

"I just wanted to lift you higher." Ryeowook mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed as well. His other hand that was under the water still had a warm imprint of Changmin's . Ryeowook thought it would be nice to touch Changmin's again. His was elastic and firm. He glanced at Changmin and his cheeks redden. Changmin was wearing a white shirt that was now completely soaked and was like a second skin on the taller man, showing perfectly his fit body and worked hard abs. Ryeowook's heart started to pound faster and he looked away.

"I get the box, luckily." Changmin said without realizing what Ryeowook was thinking or how he made the other feel. He tried to open the box, but failed as he saw it needed a key. "I think Heechul had a key." He said and looked at Ryeowook, making the shorter come back from his deep thoughts.

"What key?" Ryeowook asked and moved to Changmin.

"This box need the key and I'm sure Heechul had it."

"Then let's go." Ryeowook said and both of them stood up. Water dripped from their bodies and clothes and they hissed and cursed one another as they moved toward the river bank.

"I feel like I gained lots of weight. It's so cold now." Ryeowook complained as they wore their dry shoes. They hadn't had any dry clothes to change into, so they had to stay with their wet ones.

"Maybe we should take off our shirts? They are useless and it's warm enough." Changmin wondered and Ryeowook snapped his face towards the other immediately.

"No need, they will dry quickly." He quickly said and looked at his shoes. He somehow couldn't look at Changmin now, as he still could see his chest under that wet T-shirt. He thought it's better to stay in their shirts than without. He didn't know how he will feel or think once he would see the other half . His  body and thoughts confused him. He never would look at Changmin like that, but suddenly, today, he did. Ryeowook thought Changmin was y.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Look look at Ryeowook! XD kiehehehe :> Aren't they cute? :D