Progressing

Secretly, Survivors

CHAPTER 2

Author’s POV
"Look like we are in the same room huh.." Sigh Hae Rang.
"So..? Can’t you shut up?" Glare Ryu Hwan.
"Ha ha ha.. So funny.. " Hae Rang fluffed his pillow ready for sleep.
"You're going to sleep already?" Ryu Hwan confuse.
"eerrmm~.. Wait you said that you didn't care about me aren't you?" Hae Rang smirked.
Ryu Hwan rolled his eyes instead of replying and take one of the books that is besides him on his bed side table.

"Ryu Hwan..." Hea Rang call Ryu Hwan while his eyes still glued on the white ceiling.
"Hurnn?" Ryu Hwan respond but still in his world with the book.
"How long we need to be here?"
When Ryu Hwan want to answer but someone interrupt them by saying "You guys need to be here for... (while counting cutely with her fingers) about 4 to 5  weeks because you(point at Hae Rang) you got surgery for your lower left abdomen and you have a lot of bullets on your body and other things... and you(point at Ryu Hwan) I think you has the same thing as him eerrmm!(she nod lazyly).... NOW.. you guys need to rest,.. sleep ok" Then she walk out the room and left them.
"She's pretty cute huh.." Hae Rang smirked.
"Nah.. Cut it out, Hea jin better then that .." Ryu Hwan answer nonchalantly.
"Huh..! Look like someone is liking somebody..ha ha ha.. just kidding" Hae Rang jokingly smaked Ryu Hwan with his pillow and countinue to sleep.
"Just shut up you bastard.." Ryu Hwan glared.



ON THE PHONE
"Yeoboseoyo... is this Mr.Park Jeong-su"
...
"Yes.. May I know who's speaking?"
...
"ouhh...This is Mr.Seo I'm the one that reserved that house, are you free?..I think I need to told you something about the owner of that house.." 
...
"ouhh..yeahh.. Mr.Seo I think I remember you, you’re friends with my bestfriend Lee Minho right? well I'm also free but went?.."
...
"Anytime and anywhere that should be easy for you right.."
...
"Okay then, let meet at .. wait, where were you now?"
...
"ouhh .. well i'm at Cheongdam but I’m gonna return on tomorrow morning.. why?"
...
"Okay then, if like that.. if you leave tommorow morning then you'll get here maybe 2 to 3 hours...eerrmmm well, if like that let meet at Aloft Seoul Gangnam, 8 P.M. on Sunday?"
...
"Okay deal.. Thank you for have your time for me.."
...
"Nahh... It's not a big deal...anyway you’re my bestfriend’s friend and it’s seems like i'm helping my bestfriend right.. Meet you there ok.."
...



It’s been 5 Hours Hea Rang sleeping, he wake up with slightly shock.
“You okay..?” Ryu Hwan ask when he saw Hea Rang sudden awake.
Hea Rang seems confused and slightly sweating from the nightmare. "Ryu Hwan... Should we reveal the truth about ourself?" Hea Rang start talking.
"You should'nt do that..." Still not moving from his book about 'Seoul life'.
"Why? It easy to stay here if we are who we are right?" Hae Rang unstatisfied with Ryu Hwan’s answer while twisting his body a little bit to ease his sore body and fold his hand behind his head and put his head on it.
"It is, but it easy for them to find us either right..." sigh Ryu hwan say again "Now stop talking nonsense..."
"cheeh!!... You.. Fine I'll sleep first" Hae Rang disgusted with Ryu Hwan so-called-captain-behavior.
Smirked Ryu Hwan as he hear Hea Rang annoying sigh.



Sunday , 8.P.M. , Aloft Seoul Gangnam.

"Hey! Here" Mr.Park almost shouting.
"Ouhh...Thank you, I almost lost you" Giggles Chief Seo and take his seat.
They start with pick their menu and wait until all of the menu's arrived, the situation is starting to getting awkward.
"So.... what now?" Mr. Park chased the awkwardness away with his starting it first.
"ouhh...I almost forgot about it.." Chief start again "May I now about where they will be staying?"
"Of course...here (show the picture on his iPhone) this place is located at Yongsan, this place is an apartment hope you and all of them will like it" Mr.Park smiled sweetly at him.
"This place is...is perfect...! Thank you so much Mr.Park" Chief shake hand with Mr.Park with satisfied.
"Nahh...It's nothing.. By the way about the rents maybe you don't need to pay ok" Mr.Park said while take a sip of his expresso coffee.
Chief almost choke by his own drink and shake his head by saying "Ehhh!!?... Why? No...no...no....no way... I need to pay... Please let me pay I feel guilty for the rest of my life if i didn't pay you... noo"
"Come on that place is mine so... I really want to help you ok!..." Mr.Park chuckles and start to eat his steak pork.
"No ... No way...ok ok I will not but let me pay half of it ok?" Said Chief again but still not touch his food eventhough his food is getting colder.
"Okay...okay fine , just eat your food it's getting cold" Smiled Mr.Park while point Chief food.

 
1 Month And 2 Weeks Has Passed

Won Ryu Hwan's POV
Hae Rang and I was discharge 2 weeks ago and we're now at the house that Chief Seo gave to us 4 weeks ago when I still at the hospital. He said that he has completed the payment and he gave us a lot of money that maybe Hae Rang and I don't have to work, If I add it with Ahjumma’s money for the god sake I don't need to work.

That place is amazingly fine and comfortable for three of us. This apartment has 3 large bedroom, superking bed size and bathroom on each room and one extra bathroom for guest, the kitchen almost can fit a hundreds of people even the living room either, the living room was filled with 2 large white as snow comfy sofa, 1 big televisyen, medium size table as brown as bough, white as milk vase that full of different type of flower, medium size snooker that colour is brown as bough, small bar at the corners full of black,red and white colour, the living room floor is full of marble floor, even the wall is build by the bullet-proof glass. So that we can see the view at night or at daylight. The curtain is an automatics one, just needt ot press from the remote.

Hae Rang and I already choose our bed and we left only one bed for Hae Jin. I wonder when he will be stay with us. 

My room is full of black and white, meanwhile Hae Rang room full of red and white and Hea jin room is full of dark blue and light blue and white either.

Chief Seo not only left this grand house and a lot of money but he even left us with 2 grand job for me and Hae Rang.

I've got as a P.Asisstant for the Choi Siwon Family company and Hae Rang got to be an artist. I'm a bit  worried about Hae Rang job but Chief said that he has settle that problem.

Author's POV
Almost 2 month Hae Jin in coma but one day Hae Jin show something unbelievable moves.

Hae Jin's POV
Where am I?
It is so cold here...
It's dark...no...too dark..

I start to shout on top of my lung
"SOMEBODY?!!"
"IS THERE IS ANYBODY?!!"
"HELP ME!!"
"I'M SCARED!!.... PLEASE!" Then I start crying for help don't dare to stop, maybe this is my first time asking for help, my first time scared of dark, my first time can not withstand the coldness and my first time crying helplessly

After an hour crying my heart out...I saw a light but the light is only focused on one place that is far from me... it’s my time to run away from here then I start running and running until my leg can’t brought me to it and I stop, I fall on the floor then panting like hell like I have no more oxygen.

"Somebody?...Pleasee.... Help me... I'm scared...." 

Then I fall asleep again.


Author's POV
"Doctor, Hae Jin is showi- ...uh I'm sorry for intrude... But Doctor Lee Minho your patient is showing big movement." One of the nurse pating heavily and closing the door while she waiting impatiently outside the room.
By not wasting any second the doctor immediately burst out from his room and telling her to follow him.

At Hae Jin room.

"What is he showing?" Doc.Minho said while hearing Hae jin heartbeat by the stethoscope
"He asking for help and move his hand up and down and he...he cry while his body almost fully moving" The nurses said it all.
"Oh my.. Okay.. I want you guys put him on a very tight surveillance because maybe 2 or 3 days.. he’ll awake" said Doc. Minho firmly to the nurses.

2 Days has passed

Hae Jin's POV
I tried to open my eyes but it is so hard and I feel like there is a thousand tons of stone that have been on my eyelids then I tried to moves but I feel like I've been glued but I managed to move my finger..

And I did...!

I don't want to wasted anytime so I never give up and tried to open my eyes again and again, it hard at first but then I see a very bright light that hurt and warm my eyes at the same time.

And I tried to moves my body once again... And I did..! 

I did it... I can moves my body and open my eyes now..


Author's POV
"Omona!... Go call Doc. Minho now!..." One of the nurses said and the other one go find him.

"Doctor!! he's awake!!" The nurse burst in the Doc. Minho’s office room and panting heavily.

Meanwhile at Hae Jin room.
"Wh...whe...where...where am I?" Hae Jin voice hoarsed
"Hey... Good morning Hae Jin-ahh" the nurse said
"wh..who..who are you?!" Hae Jin expressions changed to the scared one
"no..no..no... I'm not gonna hurt you..ok" the nurse panicked.
"wh..what is this thing!!" Hae Jin ripped out his iv needle and make the nurse more panicked
"Where am I ?! Who are you ?!" Hae Jin tried to get off the bed but he failed and almost fall but he managed to get support by the wall, the nurse want to help but got her hand brushed away roughly by Hea Jin with his expressions still scared "Let go off me!!" shouted Hae Jin to the nurse and she back off and when she wants inject Hea Jin to calm him..

"NO!...don't..let me handle it.." Doc. Minho said calmly and start to move slowly forward
"Stop!! dont.you.dare.to.come.near.or.else!!" warning Hae jin but his expressions never changed from the scared one.
Doc. Minho stop and said very softly and clamly "Hey~... Don't scared..I'm a good person.."
"Where am I?!" Hae Jin said as his tears freely falling down to his cheek
"You're at Cheongdam biggest Hospital...This place is not for hurting people... Don't cry... I'm not gonna hurt you" Doc.Minho tried to talk very soft and calmly while his leg moving forward step by step and the step is very slow to make sure Hea jin’s unaware.
"No..no..no...no...no..." Hae Jin said repeatedly and his hand clutch his over size hospital clothes with his slowly sliding down to the floor and still crying 
"Hey...hey...hey...You need to relax.. your heartbeat is rising" Doc. Minho walk faster.
"NO! DON'T COME NEAR!" Hae Jin shout out. "You're going to kill me aren't you?...aren't you?!!" Hae Jin shout and crying harder then before.
"What make you think I will kill you...Hospital is for save people not for kill" Doc. Minho managed to stay calm even if he know this kids need an immediate health care but then he told the nurses to get out and called boy nurse just for preparing.
"Becau...because they say all of us can't be alive..." Hae Jin’s soft voice showed that he is giving up.
"No...You're not at North...Now you're at South...Don't be afraid...here let me check you.." Doc. Minho said again and start to walk toward him
"NO!...no.. why should I trust you?!... you killer!!" Hae Jin shout again and managed to stand up by helping from the wall but he can managed it just for awhile then he fall again and he hissed in pain
"hye..!" Doc. Minho immediately run toward Hae Jin and tried to help him up but all Doc. Minho get is a rough push from Hae Jin make Doc.Minho stumble back but Doc.Minho managed to hold him softly.
"Don't.touch.me.I.said" Hae Jin glared at Doc. Minho, makes Minho sigh and slowly let him go and let him sit down carefully on the floor
"If you stay like this...you're going to hurt youself more" Doc.Minho kneeling infront of Hae Jin with guilty build in Minho’s feeling. They both keep silent for a couple of seconds, suddenly Hae Jin start caressing his left hand that is injured by his own act
"Is it hurt?" Doc. Minho said and reaching out his hand 
"urrmm.. " Hae jin cutely nodding his head and slowly reaching out his hand.
Doc. Minho smiled by his patient childish act , he slowly take out some cotton from the bed side table drawers and put some pain killer, tried to softly tap on the minor injured but Hae Jin quickly take his hand away and his expression change to scared and angry "What is that thing?...are you trying to kill me with that poison" Hae Jin puckered his forehead 
Doc. Minho just smiled and retreat from he want to do just awhile ago then he said "Like I said, why should I kill you..here if you don't trust me then let me put it on myself ok, then will you let me put on you?" Doc questioning and Hae Jin nod slowly than Minho has no choice then he caresses it on his wirst then said "Look ...did I die...here...come here...let me.." Doc carefully and slowly approached meanwhile Hae Jin slowly reach out his hand again

Finally Doc. Minho touch Hae Jin carefully and caresses slowly his wirst and smiled.



Author note Here’s the chapter 2! OMG I hope it going well! He’s so cute I can’t ahh!