Live The Life

Secretly, Survivors

CHAPTER 1
 

-The Fight Begin-

"You bastard!" Hae Jin shouting as he running toward Chief Seo 

"No!.." Chief Seo immediately stop Hea Jin side kick , and he start with punch Hae Jin on the chest but Hea jin stop it with defending him self , Chief don't want to lose but he don't want to fight the kid too, he start again with back kick and it's successful hit Hea Jin’s rib, Hea jin don’t stop, he immediately punch Chief Seo abdomen , when Hae Jin want to punch Chief Seo defend and it make Hea jin lose patient as he quickly swing his leg to hit Chief Seo rib

Both of them fight like the fight is the only chances to live. Before Hea jin could make his moves, he saw a shining bright light from somewhere he can’t see clearly.

POWW!

"AARRGGHHH...! huffhh!" Hae Jin groan in pain when he feel his leg is been shoot.
"No!.. " Chief Seo press the button on his earphone " Wait!! Stop! And retreat! NOW!! RETREAT!" panicked Chief Seo when he saw the kid infront of him withstand the pain by clutch his leg.
"But Chie-" The voice came form his earphone.
"DO AS I SAID! RETREAT NOW!" Chief Seo start to get angry

It’s seems like his henchmens receive the order as Hea jin can see there is no shining bright light at some certain place.

"You BULL!" Hae Jin dissed Chief Soe while stand up slowly to make sure he don’t gives his leg to much pressure "I thought you would listen Captain regulation but you even used sniper shooter to kill me! you such an ANIMAL!! " Hae Jin recklessly moves forward

Chief Seo not fight back, he even let Hea jin do anything that at least make the kid better but then he thought after he avoid the third punch and kicks from Hae jin as he know Hea jin isn’t in the best condition either "Let stop this..." The fourth kicks from Hae Jin "I want you to be alive" The fifth punch "STOP NOW! You just wasted you energy!" then Hea jin stop it.

Chief Seo take this time to explained "Listen you are 16 years old boy who was born as a dog and raised like a monster... Look I know what's your feeling...You, young boy please listen to your Captain or Hae Rang, I'll let you go...please They know what to do.. All I want is letting you guys live the life.. You guys deserve better than your life now... " Chief Seo words make Hae Jin realized something that he can't tell or even feel it.

 "You , young boy all you need to do now is all being loved from your parent, have a friend.. a lot of friend or bestfriend, have feeling for someone, study until you graduate, not missing any meals or eat something special from your parent, loved, friend and neighborhood." Chief slowly make his way to the young kid who is very speechless, and confused about what happen.

 Then Chief Seo pat Hae Jin’s shoulder lightly and leave the place with his head backward for one more time to look at Hea jin before completely left that place and order his henchmens to ready for leave.

Hae Jin POV

What is this?

This... It's hurt like.. so much?

What I am?

Who I am?

No..

suddenly I felt someone pat me on my shoulder, I startled and relax when I saw Chief Soe is the one who pat me.
He walk away from this place with one sympathy look to me, I hate it when people look at me like that, it’s make me wonder who I really am.

As I regain my conscious, I remember that Captain and Comrade leader is waiting for me, I walk to them as I saw them still at downstairs wandering around with Captain looking at the scene place and Comrade Leader picking something from the dead body.

I try my first attempt to call them when I saw them but it seems like my voice is not cooperating with me.

suddenly the wave come and all I feel is pain and spams slowly taking part of my body but it’s not impossible, Chief shoot my right leg and cut my lower left abdomen to take the small cips that used to detect where i'm going and my temperature whether i'm alive or not and Chief left me severals hours bleeding as I don’t know how long and I start to fight again and again that make me weaker time by time to keep my conciousness but I managed to stay awake until my real job is done which is mean save Captain and Comrade leader.

I try my best to walk toward them.

"Captain... Comrade Leader..." That’s all my mouth can affort to says to them then all I see is black.
The longest I stay in this kind of situation, the colder it would be and it's make me shivering.

suddenly I feel nothing and I smiled...

I already died ... did I

Cold.. That is only thing that I can feel

My eyes .. it's getting heavy and heavier by time to time..
This.. Feeling.. I'm scared the most..
But for sake of Captain and his frienemy I'll do anythings especially at least to let them live..
 
Captain from the first time I met you, it when I saw you talk with my dad and my mom..
You gave me the best of the best education but when you saw my real side you said I am to kind 
But I already proved that I'm that best of the best.. You want me to be evil, heartless, no soul at all...
Now me is still me, kind, easy pitying the others, full of compassion but can I end up be your one and only protege of yours?
Hope so..
See you when I see you Captain Won Ryu Hwan, my one and only Captain ,my teacher of the fight and all

Comrade Leader Lee Hae Rang it's nice to meet you but you are frienemy for my Captain 
Hahaha... You are such a cool person huh..
But not cooler than Captain of course..
But it is nice to meet you even we're not that close to each other but you got the trust that I really want Captain give to me..
But Captain deserve better.. right...
I guess so.. Goodbye my truster... Comrade Leader Lee Hae Rang...

My eyes closed now isn't it..



Author’s POV

“Captain… Comrade Leader…” Hea jin says to them make them both looking towards Hea jin.
Ryu Hwan seems relieve to see him back as he try to walk toward Hea jin with his smile on his face.

“Ahh.. Hea Jin ahh.. How’s the figh- !” Shock Hea Rang when he see Hea Jin’s body falls lifelessly on the floor.

The scenes make both of them, Ryu Hwan and Hea Rang panicked as both of them in haste toward Hea jin’s body. It seems Hea jin is almost look like one of the dead bodies at the place with his pale skin, cold body and unmoves.

“Called the ambulance now!!” Ryu Hwan shout it to Hea rang while he hold Hea jin’s head and put on he’s lap.
Before Hea rang could react, both of them heard a soft sirens sound that’s come from somewhere they don’t know. The longest they wait the stronger the sounds is.
Just a second goes by they saw several people from the stairs comes near them, some of the new-comer wears police uniform and others wears medics like uniform.

Ryu Hwan with his confuse face wonder who actually did this. Hea rang in the other hand staring at them blankly.
“Sir, we need to take him and all of you to the hospital immediately ! This is an order from Chief Seo Soo Hyuk..” says one of the paramedics to Ryu Hwan.
Ryu Hwan not show any reaction makes the paramedics lightly caress his forearm. The slight touch make Ryu Hwan aware.
“uh.. Seo Soo Hyuk..? ahh.. take him now, he’s dying..” Says Ryu Hwan too the paramedics as he try to help the paramedics lift Hea jin, Ryu hwan been push aside.
Hea rang seems follow the flows as the medics says the name and they seems really want to help them, Hea rang may in a state of highly sensitive but in his condition now, he rather follow the medic and get back to his work after he’s better.
“Sir, you’re not in a good condition too.. you might as well need to follow us” said the paramedics that push him slightly away from Hea jin.
He saw Hea jin being lifted and put on the medical bed, things moves so fast. “Both of your friends is already downstairs, you shall follow us.. let me help you” the paramedics try to hold on Ryu Hwan and make sure he not going to fall.

The journey is run smoothly to Cheongdam biggest Hospital. As soon as they get there a lot of nurses and doctors is waiting for them, taking Hea jin on the first place then ryu hwan and Hea rang on the others.
“Wait, I want to be with him..” Said Ryu hwan while snatching one of the doctor’s hand.
“I’m sorry sir, but he need to go to the surgery room immediately..” The doctor bow as apologiving and quickly follow where’s Hea jin’s bed heading.
“Sir, you might need as well medical help, you’ve lost a lots of blood too..” other doctors comes beside him. “Will he’s gonna be okay..?” Ryu hwan ask back instead of replying to the first question. “Sir, believe me everything’s going to be okay” the doctor insist while pulling Ryu hwan slowly toward other direction.
“Sir, you need a wheelchair in this condition, hop on this chair I’ll bring you to the surgery room” The doctor says to Hea rang that the only one who still sitting on the waiting chair.
“All right.. ” Hea rang slowly switch place with the doctor help. “As long as you’re not going to kill, I’m good.. ” Hea rang talk carelessly to himself.

Hea Jin POV

Feel something that....
Sort of ... a little bit electro-shock

What make me even suprised is..

I heard something
Beeping and it is loud so loud that make me want to closed my ears 
But then suddenly that sounds...

It's beeping like it is my favourite rhythm and not continuous...

That sound... It's make me happy and relieved
But I don't know what is that..
This rhythm... it is so familiar to my ears..

Wait.. My body... It's getting warmer and 
And... I feel something that make me feel so happy..
But I don't know what so happy because this feeling is pain all of my body is numb or something..

When I tried to open my eyes...
It's hurt because to bright ... to bright that can hurt or tore my eyes and then I closed my eyes to keep it from the brightness 
It's the light from heaven..?
How come people like me can pass for heaven?
Weird..
When I tried to smell...
It's stinks or some kind of the smell that I hate the most..
It's the smell from the hell..?
Hope so .. It's not
But I already prepared for the worst punishment..

But then... My eyes and my body..
It feel relax and it's warm but cold it mix together..
And then I can't function anymore....




Author note Here’s the chapter 1! OMG I hope it going well!