Worrying

Secretly, Survivors

CHAPTER 3


This two men figures is walking through the Cheongdam Hospital hallways and they seems talking to each other while the other people and nurses or doctor is busy moving around.

“So how is he..?” Chief Seo give a look at Doc. Minho while they still walking.
“Well, it’s pretty hard at first but then he’s still have this difficulty to trust people..” Sigh Minho while talking about this.

Doc. Minho flashback on that day when he treat that boy.
*Hea Jin’s seems calm by Minho’s acts, Minho give a sign behinds his back to the male nurse that he call before to be prepare.

“Do you believe me..?” Minho slowly approach back but smile never leaves his face.

“Why should I believe someone that I just meet today..?” Hea Jin taking his hand back and start moving backwards until his back meet with the white wall behind him.

“So you still don’t believe that Hospital is good place… a safe place..” Doc. Minho sitting infront of Hea Jin with cross his legged.

“There is no such a things is ‘good or safe’ at my place..” Hea Jin rolled his eyes and sighing. Minho just nodding his head to show that he understands what Hea Jin’s actually telling him.

“Hea Jin.. do you know how long you’re in coma..?” Minho play with his hands while telling Hea Jin this. He shouldn’t tell any of this to his patient but what can he do when it's come to this situation.

“No.. ” Hea Jin began to change his sitting position. Hea Jin face seems uneasy and in pain.

“Are you okay..?” Worried Minho, he's try to help the kids but what he get is just a glare from Hea Jin.

“Look, you’ve been out is long enough for you to know.. I need to put back the IV needles and get your health stable again..” Minho try again and still try to attempt too get hold on Hea Jin as he straightened his body.

“I don’t need that nonsense things in my body.. I'm fine, I'm okay..” Hea Jin try to stand on his feet even though his feet is shaking.

“Hea Jin, Pleasee.. Listen you’re going to hurt yourself if you keep like this, your body is not strong enough.. you just woke up!” Minho said with a rather sterns in his voice.

Hea jin keep silent and make an eye contact with Minho with confused and weird thought *why he is too good to me?* Hea jin thought and ignored what Minho said just now, Hea Jin broke the contact.

Hea Jin ignored the man infront of him, Hea Jin began to walk with his shaking legs “I just want to go home.. I want to meet my Captain and Comrade Leader..” Hea jin’s spoke while whimper holding his pain.

Minho try to hold on Hea jin’s forearms trying to help him but Hea jin brushed off his hand rough enough to make Hea Jin own self stumble because of his legs is in very weak condition.

“Hea Jin, you can’t do this to yourself.. look I promise you I'll bring you to your captain and his friend but after you’re better..” Minho still want to help Hea Jin by trying to hold him at least Hea jin has something to hold on to support him walk.

“Huhh!.. so you threaten me now..?” Hea Jin glare at Minho and try to brushed his hands again and again.

“No.. not like that Hea Jin ahh.. but your condition now is very bad, if you push yourself harder you might get very bad impact..” Minho have no other idea how to make this kids listen and believe him, Minho end up take a final step by grab hold him with firm grip but he make sure not to let Hea Jin’s hurt.

“Let me g- !” Hea jin shock by Minho sudden hug. *I feel comfortable and it’s warm, it not supposed to feel this we’re learned to not feel this* Hea jin’s thought.

“I bet this is your first time having someone hugging you right..” Hea jin can feel his doctor smile warmly.

Minho secretly do a hand motion to the male nurse and the nurse is ready behind Hea jin, without Hea jin realize “Akhh…” Hea Jin hissed after he feels light burning sensation on his forearms.
*What the hell* Hea jin thought.

“What are you doing?!” Hea Jin wiggles in Minho’s arm trying to break free.

“Hyee.. relax, everything is going to be okay.. try to relax it's will help you more..” Minho try his best to not hurt the kids in his arm but try hard to not let him free too *This kids, he's strong even he's in this state.. I wonder when he's better*

“I said let me go.. let.. let me.. g-..” Hea jin used all of his energy try to get free.

“Shh.. shh.. everything is going to be okay, I promise” Minho got hold on him a little bit tighter when he feel Hea jin’s body slowly leaning on him.

Hea jin getting heavy and heavier as his body is giving up on him. The nurse is ready by Minho’s side to take Hea jin’s body. Just a second Hea jin slowly lost conscious and the nurse is already behind Hea Jin’s body as he take him bridal style and slowly put him on his bed “Carefully” Minho said to the nurse when he see the nurse is going to put him down.

“Make him comfortable and find a new place to put another IV needle, make sure you wrap it with bandage cause I don’t want to see another damaged spot..” Minho ordered the nurse “And put a bit more sedation in his saline drip, I don’t want him to be like this either.. make him a little bit relax shall be fine” Minho said again before he completely out of Hea jin’s room*.


“That must be hard on you..” Chief Seo smacked slowly on Minho’s shoulder while grinding.
“Nothing’s hard when it's comes to helping friend in need” Minho slightly tap Chief Seo’s shoulder with smile on his face. “In deep down he's a good boy and he's actually need to be loved, he still a boy” says Minho again the smile long gone.
“Of course Minho.. he's still a boy, a 16 years old boy.. so young so naïve but he's been thought that he's born as a dog and raise like a monster.. in the camp he's the only one who still have sympathy, but his result is mesmerizing then anyone make him the top of camp after Ryu Hwan and Hea Rang but emotionally he's so kind.. can I say too kind” Chief Seo tells Minho.
Just when Chief Seo end of his story they stop immediately infront of Hea Jin’s room.
“Can I take a look on him..?” Chief Seo ask for a permission.
“Go on.. anytime is okay now..” Minho open the door and let his friend in.
“He sleep so soundly” Chief Seo crave a small smile.
“It's hard to see your real smile..” Grin Minho when he saw the smile that plaster on Soo Hyuk face. “It seems he's really important to you..?” Minho says again.
“They're Minho.. these three boys, Ryu hwan, Hea rang and Hea jin.. I've been looking for them since they're a child.. they're parents always wants this kids to be protect but even I can’t managed to protect they're parents.. Now I live with guilt all over me when I see them.” Sigh Chief Seo as he grip Hea Jin bed sheet tightly.
“As long as you keep the boys save, their parents will forgive you..” Minho try to ease the pain that his friends fight through himself.

Minho pat Soo Hyuk shoulder and give sign to the door, makes Chief Seo nodding and fix the blanket by pulling the blanket until it close Hea jin’s shoulder and neck. Slowly they walk out from the room leave Hea jin to sleep soundly.


“How’s your work going today..?” Hea rang says as soon as he saw Ryu hwan enters the house.

“Nothing much really…” Ryu hwan said lazyly, proceed to go to his room.

“No pretty girls there” Smirked Hea rang as lazyly play his guitar.

“Don’t you have work to do others than girls..?” Reply Ryu hwan while rolled his eyes and changing his clothes. “Uhh.. Hea rang ahh.. is there a call from the hospital about Hea jin..?” Ask Ryu hwan again.

“Nope” Hea rang said as he put his guitar at his place. “I hope his okay.. That kid’s hurt pretty hard though” Hea rang talk again and sit on the couch with his eyes looking at the blank tv infront of him.

Ryu hwan stop for awhile from what he's doing now and thought *how’s he now?* and sigh while proceed to do his other work.



Beep..      beep..       beep..

The nurse is checking on Hea jin condition, Everything is going well until Hea jin show some unexpecting movement.

Doctor Lee Minho Office.
“Doctor.. I think you need to come with me” gasp the nurse that enter Doc. Minho’s office. Both Chief Seo and Doc. Minho is confused with the nurse orders. Both of them follow the nurse to Hea jin’s room make Chief Seo more panicked.

As soon as they enter the room “Doctor, he's been crying, mumbling and thrashing around for 5 to 10 minute.. it's pretty long  and it's not suppose to happen when the sedation is over normal range..” the nurse moving around as he check Hea jin’s condition and stop while making an eye contact with Doc. Minho with worried look on his face.

The situation make both of them, Doc. Minho and Chief Seo look at each other for some reasons. “So it's means Hea jin is having some trauma attacks” as Minho break the eye contact and look at Hea jin lifeless body infront of him.

“Is he going to be okay?” Chief Seo try his best not panicked. “Don’t worry I'll try handle this” Minho pat Soo Hyuk shoulder and moving besides Hea jin’s bed.

“How much do you put the sedation?” Doc. Minho says while taking a deep breath and looking at the saline drip

“Since the normal range is 3ml so I put 5ml.. so it's not over range” The nurse explain while checking the medicines.

“Okay good, how’s the heartbeat going..?” ask Minho again.

“Heartbeat is over normal range when he's under control awhile ago but th- !” .

“Aakhh !!” Hea jin suddenly jolt up with sweating covered his forehead and body. He gasping like he's been running the whole world and seems relax after few deep breath.

Things got a bit tight around when Hea jin’s suddenly wake up, everything is so quite until Hea jin’s talk. “Uugh.. where am i” as he hold his head in pain.
“Hea jin it's me Minho, your doctor.. remember?” Minho try to talk to Hea jin.

“What are you doing here?” Hea jin face look angry but not at Minho but at Chief Seo as he whimper holding his head ignoring the pain.

“Are you okay..?” Chief Seo look in worry.
“What the matter with you when I'm in pain” Glare Hea jin to him. Make the situation more tension.
“he's the one that bring you here..” Minho interrupt. “You can’t used your energy to much, your health still under control..” Minho try to make Hea jin sleep again by slowly caress Hea jin’s forearms and pushing him to lay down slowly. Hea jin againts him but the sedation help a lots, Hea jin’s eyes start drowsy even he still want to tell something but his body condition is not allow.

Slowly he lay down but his eyes still not close yet. “It's okay.. take your time to sleep, you'll be fine..” Minho softly caress Hea jin’s hair.
“I'm.. scared..” Hea jin’s last words before he past out again.
 “he's still in trauma..” said Minho to Soo Hyuk with sympathy look.
“Who’s not in trauma if the world is crushing you..” Chief Seo look at Minho with the same feeling.



On The Phone
“Hello..?”

“Won Ryu Hwan.. it's me Seo Soo Hyuk”

“Chief Seo..”

“Huuhf, I bet you’ve been worrying about Hea jin a lot” Chief Seo said while scratching his scalp

“Hea jin..?!”

“Yes.. he's under observation now, he's awake just now then the doctor need to put him asleep due his weak condition.” Chief Seo explain when he hear Ryu Hwan worried tone.

“Is he okay now..?” Ryu hwan ask again.

“He's okay, you can come over to pay a visit but he's under tight surveillanc- ” Chief Seo hear a dead line.





Author note Here’s the chapter 3! I’m sorry it’s going to be very slow updates and I am really and very sorry for sudden quite cause it’s been a hard life for me. I hope you can understand. If you want to know what happen kindly tell me thru comment then I’ll explain. I hope you guys read again the whole story cause I literally change it ^.^