Chapter 18

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I fidgeted nervously as I stood on a pedastal staring at myself in the white wedding dress I was wearing. Today was the day of the wedding and I was a nervous wreck. My hair and makeup had been done and all I was waiting to do now was to go out for the ceremony. The door behind me opened and I glanced back to see Taehwan slipping in.

He let out a whistle once he looked at me up and down.

"You look gorgeous." He said softly before walking over and helping me down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked fixing the flowers that were placed in my hair.

"Like I'm going to throw up." I answered truthfully. A knock on the door as Jiwoo poked his head in. 

"It's time to...Wow." Jiwoo stopped abruptly mouth wide open.

"Oppa! Close your mouth or else flies will go in!" I chided him to which he ignored.

"I say we kidnap her and don't let her get married. I'm not ready for this." Jiwoo fake sniffled before opening the door wilder as Taehwan and I stepped out of the room.

"Oppa!" I swatted at his arm as he fake pouted before holding out his arm and allowing me to link.

Normally, the father would walk their daughter down the aisle but since I didn't have one, I asked Taehwan and Jiwoo. Originally, We Got Married rejected the idea of both Taehwan and Jiwoo walking me down and had demanded that I only chose one. But I couldn't bear to choose between them. Both of them were equally important in my lives. After much persuasion, they had finally relented seeing as I was close to going into a full blown fit.

The piano music began to play as the double doors opened. I could see Hyuna smiling wildly with her bandmates beside her as my other bridesmaids. Mark was looking adorable in his crisp and ironed suit, the rest of s decked out in suits behind him. Most of the JYP staff were here along with the artists. Although I looked fine on the outside, I was shaking like a leaf on the inside. What if I tripped? What if I forgot what I was suppose to say? All the thoughts ran through my mind.

"You'll be fine." Taehwan whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek and stepping toward his seat.

"I'm so proud of you. Your parents and brother would be too." Jiwoo muttered softly before placing a kiss on my forehead and joining Taehwan. I stepped up the last few steps and turned to face a smiling Mark. His eyes twinkling.

I tuned out the priest as he began reading from a book. The ring bearer appeared with two rings. I placed Mark's ring on his finger and he placed my ring on my finger.

"I now prounce you wife and husband." Cheers erupted in the pews as Mark gripped my hand and led me out of the double doors into the reception area. Sitting at the head of the table, we began our dinner conversing with one another. I excused myself in the middle as I followed Hyuna to one of the changing rooms in the building. Changing quickly, I changed into a pair of acid wash skinnes and a black tank top, slipping a large re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter