Pisces

Just a Game.

  I felt like I just woke up from a long slumber. My stomach was empty and my throat was disgustingly dry. I was at my room, on my bed and wearing the clothes that I wore after I took a shower. My room did not change, I remebered when I collapsed but that's about all I could remember. There was a pink ball and the aquamarine liquid left at the bedside table. I ate and drank at the same time, and as expected my hunger and thirst was strangely satisfied already. Everything looked a little more smaller and I was able to reach things I couldn't, it was definitely odd. I went in the toilet, normal. I looked at the mirror... I screamed in horror. I heard the door opened. 

 "Taeyeon!" A man shouted at me. He tried to help me up.

 "Don't touch me! Who are you?!" I tugged forcefully away.

 I looked at myself in the mirror, my scars were gone, I was definitely taller, my hair was long and black and my s were bigger. I looked like I was 4 years older. I bursted out crying due to the shock. 

 "Taeyeon..." The man quietly whispered. "It's me Kris."

 "How!? You're not Kris!" I covered my ears. "Have I gone crazy?"

 "No. Taeyeon..." Kris helped me up once again.

  Another person came in. I knew it... It was definitely Baekhyun! I jumped desperately onto him like I did in training. My legs were around his waist and my arms were embracing him. He felt a lot more mascular, he had broad shoulders and his arms around me were really strong. His lovely smile never changed, he looked very good-looking too. 

 "Taeyeon!" His voice was muffled as his face was covered with my hair.

 "What's wrong with me?" I sobbed loudly. "What's happening?"

 "You're 16 years old now, like me. Lee Soo Man, the man who took you away, experimented you and I'm sorry because that's all I know. You were in deep sleep for 4 years. You've become more beautiful, Taeyeon." Baekhyun sounded like he was about to cry but he didn't.

  I got off him. I went to hug Kris for a while too. I mean, I was gone for 4 years. We had a serious talk for about half an hour. Kris said he didn't have a clue how I lived sleeping for 4 years, something big must've been experimented on me... Transmeture has also been going wild ever since I fell asleep and almost killed half of the staff. Today was when my transmeture calmed down that's why Kris came over to my room if something had happened to me. Afterwards, the two left the room so I could calm down but instead I got changed into my traning suit in the toilet, then I noticed a strange mark on my lower right waist. The symbol looked quite familiar. The door to my room opened.

 "Don't worry Taeyeon, its me Baekhyun. I just need to get something" Baekhyung informed.

 "Baekhyun!" I shouted. "Come here."

 "Are you sure you really want me to go in?" Baekhyun asked confused.

 "What's wrong with you! Come in!" I laughed loudly.

 Baekhyun came in. "Taeyeon, we're not 12 anymore." 

 I thought he was angry but then I noticed his face was bright red.  "Oh, come on. Help me with this. I need to show you something!" I demanded.

  He obidiently listened. 

 "Look... Isn't this the pisces zodiac sign?" I lowered my suit a little.

 Baekhyun covered his face. "Taeyeon, I'm a man too you know!" 

 "Look! I'm also a girl too you know, I wouldn't just show that part easily..." I joked.

 He finally looked. "Oh wow, you weren't joking... Pisces."

 "Yeah. They probably did this while experimenting on me." I asked.

 "We'll ask Kris later... How can you show me your body just like that." Baekhyun averted his eyes and covered his flushed face.

 I laughed, it was true though since I was only wearing the bottom part of the training suit and... a bra. "Sorry? Anyways, please help me with the zip at the back." 

 "Okay... Don't get angry if I lose control." He whispered nervously.

 I was lost for a second. His hand slowly slid up my back when he finished he put my hair on one side then sweetly kissed my neck. It felt gentle and romantic. He left right after that. I looked at my neck and face in the mirror, where Baekhyun touched me it felt hot. My face went bright red too and my heart was pounding like crazy. I thought: "What's wrong with me?" I left the toilet. Transmeture was placed on top of my bed. The two boys were gone. I took transmeture with me and went to the training room. On the way I bumped into Kris and Baekhyun.

 "I want to train with transmeture now..." I pleaded.

 "If you say so..." Kris led us to the training room.

 I felt transmeture's energy flow through my veins. It was a whole new experience for me. I was a little bit embarrased still being next to Baekhyun but I was so eager to train after realising in a slumber for 4 years. The training room was all the same but what change were the dummies. They were made of gold, much more bigger and appeared somehow more intelligent. The more I heard about how the dummies changed, the more I got excited. The boys went into the glass box. I stepped into the arena. 

 The dummies were unexpectedly fast but luckily I matched their speed. I wanted to explore transmeture a little more so I made a command "destruct" without even understanding what I was doing. The bullet shot straight and fast... but this time it had changed into a black ball shaped like pearl. It went through one of the dummies. I jumped into the air and waited for something to happen... It was similar to the bomb that was set off on my birthday, loud and powerful. I was flung across but I didn't get hurt. I could see the shocked and worried face of the boys. I constructed another command "silent". When the bullet came out it was flattened until it was as thin as a paper, but even thinner. It worked like the needle but this one was rapid, invisible and silent. I didn't know how I knew this command but somehow whenever I touched transmeture I knew every single thing about it. It made me feel more invincible.

 I was still getting familiar with my current body so I made so few mistakes while training. The mark on my waist started to sting a little too but I was doing alright until a sudden sharp pain appeared. I fell over and the pain started to get worse. It was as if a thousand daggers just stabbed me on my waist one by one. All the dummies were shut down, Kris and Baekhyun went running over to me. 

 "I'm okay..." I stood up trying to ignore the excrutiating pain on my waist. I ran to my room with transmeture on my hand

 "Kris don't you have staff meeting? I'll go see what's up with Taeyeon." Baekhyun sprinted away leaving Kris alone. 

 I went to the toilet and tried to take off the suit but I realised that I couldn't reach the zip myself. The door opened, it was Baekhyun panting heavily. 

 "How'd... you get here so... fast." Baekhyun tried to catch his breath.

 "I don't know! Just please help me this thing!" I hurried as the pain seemed to get worse.

 Baekhyun hesitated a tiny but he was bursting to help me. He ped without looking. So much for a 16 year old...

 "Thank you," I sighed. Until I saw myself on the mirror, I could see the frightened face on Baekhyun and I couldn't blame him. I was pretty terrified myself too...

 

 

  Author's note: I will start having "Author's note" from now on but not every chapter. I just need to say that if you want a full chapter of Baekyeon/Byuntae, Baekhyun (alone) or even Kris (alone) just comment. You can also name some K-Idols that you want to see in the story and I'll surely try to add them. :) If you spot any mistakes (cuz I'm incredibly stupid. Lol) please tell me. Thank you^^