Choose Now

Just a Game.

  I was baffled of what just happened. Despite, being 12... I did not shed a single tear or said a complaint but that was only because I was completely immobalized already, I knew if I fought I would just fall but if I did not do anything it would be just the same. I was so anxious, incredibly anxious. However, this might actually change something...

 Both of my arms were suddenly grabbed with such great force. Under this thing that's over my head was a face of a coward and the expression of the weak. There was a lot of car doors shutting, but I wasn't sure since I haven't seen one in such a while. The people who were grasping my arms led me, they were having a conversation but it was difficult to hear as this thing was so thick. I heared a little bit about preparations for something and a phrase I never heard of "que supererant". There was a sudden loud murmuring and the door behind being shut slowly. There was a slight breeze sliding across my back. They're here, I thought. But then I wondered, who?

 April 21 2069

  Yesterday really was distressing now I'm here in a tall room with plain white ceiling and floor, 4 sided glass walls, huge circle lights and dressed in a white one piece. I do not have a clue how I got here and how I got dressed in such uncomortable suit. Outside of this suffocating box was nothing but darkness. I tried screaming and knocking on the glass but nothing... For the past few hours all that's ever happened was a small dark purple crate and a black cylinder dropping from the ceiling. In the crate was a strange tiny pink ball wrapped carefully with a transparent wrapper. The cylinder opened itself which scared the out of me, there was three miniature glass cylinder with aquamarine coloured liquid. There was a note on the crate saying "eat it." and the other "drink it". As the idiot Kim Taeyeon who obidiently follows instructions, ate it and drank it. The crate and cylinder disappeared in a flash.

  The pink ball was hard at first but when I bit into it, it dissolved. I drank the three cylinders one by one and it felt as if my whole body was recharging, it was an unforgettable sensation but now that a few minutes have passed, I was back to boredom and darkness. Without knowing, I helplessly fell asleep. 

  I woke up in a complete awe, It was extremely bright and outside the walls were a crowd of people. A large crowd of people but what stunned me was Sunny, Baekhyun and Xiumin. Them three were also in their personal box... Dressed in different colours. Baekhyun: dark red, Sunny: mauve and Xiumin: black. We we're all in a daze, looking at each other. The people who were surrounding us looked at us with eyes like we were a rare collection for sale. I was furious yet I did not do a thing. The stares and the glass wall began to traumatized me. It felt as if my privacy was completely taken. As the clock passed, a few more people started appearing. 

 While I sat in the middle of the box, right in front of me, another small purple crate was dropped. I looked at the others, and they too had crates. I opened it and inside was a black flat cuboid with a white circle imprinted on the surface, there was a note too saying: "Touch the circle" and so I did. Bolt from the blue, the wall in front of me became a large television. I heard the people laugh at our startled reactions. I ignored and continued to watch the screen. 

 "Choose now, will you leave or stay?" 

 The sound came out of nowhere. On the screen were instructions saying: "Shout leave or stay" The questioned sounded easy but somehow I couldn't get myself to pick an answer. The others looked quite troubled. I then fixed my gaze on the screen. If I stayed then what about the others? But then wouldn't it be the same if I left? Then the image of my mother came, it was as if I got struck by a lightning. I won't live as the weak and a coward anymore but if i do this is it worth it? I decided already.

 "I'll..."