Still Alive

Just a Game.

  "I'll stay!" I shouted.

  Suddenly, the wall television closed down. The floor shook a little bit, I stared at the ground and realised that the floor was descending down. I stood up to see the others, it looked like the others have made their choices too. I couldn't stop but feel uneasy, I kept asking myself whether it was the right decision... Was it? I don't even know what is happening yet somehow I agreed to do something that I knew it was suspicious from the start. 

  It took about half a minute till the floor stopped moving, but my question is: "Why did it stop at nowhere?" The walls were white like the floor and that's about it. Until the floor opened?! My heart was pounding wildly, I flipped my whole body so I could see the ground but it was pitch black, I panicked so I closed my eyes tightly and thought. "I chose this path. It's my fault." My whole body felt heavier and heavier. I opened my eyes once again. 

April 22 2069

  The bright light blinded me. "I didn't die."

 "You sure did not..." A person behind me said in a low voice.

 "What the!?" I turned around. 

The man was wearing a black turtle neck, white robe, glasses and surprisingly good looking. He looked about 18. 

 "Where am I?" I asked looking at the room.

 "Infirmary..." He answered.

 "I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be dead." I mentioned bluntly.

 "Nah... Don't worry" He added.

I heard strange . Without notice there was Baekhyun sleeping on the other bed next to me. He rapidly got up and shouted my name.

"Baekhyun!" I jumped out of my bed and climbed onto him.

"Taeyeon! Are you alright?" Baekhyun laughed cheerfully.

"Yes! Are you?" I checked if he had any wounds, fortunately he didn't. I hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Ya'll are too early to do these stuff, geez~" The man interrupted.

Baekhyun awkwardly laughed but I still continued to hug him. His warm embrace was the only thing I longed for, its been such a crazy ride and all I wanted was him by my side. I wondered when I got this attached to Baekhyun?

"My name's Kris by the way... I'll be taking care of you until you reach the age of 17." Kris informed.

"Say what?!" I shouted. Got out of Baekhyun's bed and stomped towards Kris. 

"Yeah, well... You just gotta live with it for 5 years." He scoffed.

"I'll be fine as long Taeyeon won't get separated with me..." Baekhyun said.

I turned around giving a warm expression to Baekhyun. I looked back at Kris and glared at him. "Fine!"

April 23 2069

  So, I met Kris and he was alright, I guess. He looked like a doctor but he told me he wasn't. I reunited wih Baekhyun and that was the happiest moment of my life. I, Kim Taeyeon is still alive. About 5 years thing, me and Baekhyun chose to stay (I don't know about Sunny and Xiumin) and so we are "socius" meaning partners/companion. Kris said that we are currently going to have special training? Kris hated questions so I couldn't really understand the situation. We are starting tomorrow and said to have a good night sleep or I'll regret it. So I guess, I'll just have to listen to him.

April 24 2069

  The place that me and Baekhyun are currently living in is the... Infirmary. To be honest it didn't really look like an infrimary at all, it looked like the room was specially for us. Everything came in a duo; mine is white while Baekhyun's things are inidigo. I woke up at 6:38am, I went to look for a new clothing in the white dresser. And disappointingly all there was were these stupid white clothes, not all suits or one piece though. I picked up the white leggings, white turtle neck and of course some underwear. The toilet was massive! The shower was very odd, everything was automatic and even the pegs were functioned to follow me. I hadn't had this much luxury since ever. 

  I got out of the shower, dried myself and the only thing that bugged me was an enormous mirror about a side of a door. I looked at myself, the scars at my arms and back never disappeared. I looked at it closely, my body looked so ugly - it was filled with scars and bruises. I looked at my face and without even realising, I was crying. I did not only have an ugly body, I also had a weak heart and I hated it.

 "There's no point crying..." I wiped my tears and immediately got changed.

  I peeked to see if Baekhyun was awake and he was. While he was rummaging through his indigo dresser, I silently sneaked up on him from behind. He turned around surprised while I hugged him gently. 

"Taeyeon, I got to take a shower..." Baekhyun giggled.

"Fine... Hurry then" I placed my head on his chest then let him go.

After a few minutes passed and Baekhyun was ready, a loud siren gone off. Me and Baekhyun were totally clueless but we stood still waiting for something to happened.

Kris came barging in. He said "It's time..."