Training

Just a Game.

 The sirens stopped. Kris was wearing his usual white robe and turtle neck. Me and Baekhyun had been following him for the past few minutes. The hallway was slender and empty; there was nothing but hallways and doors. We saw other people dressed like Kris, I wanted to ask Kris something but he looked quite intimidating. Baekhyun seemed fine, not happy, not nervous but fine. When he saw my stare at him he game me a comforting smile. Kris stopped and stupidly bumped into him.

 "We're here." Kris informed.

There was nothing but a white wall there. "What?"

  He turned around and touched the wall a couple of times. Then mysteriously, the wall became thick glass and automatically opened side ways. Inside was massive black block tables with a variety of weapons on top, 2 sturdy black suits were hung - girl and boy and there was 16 boxes in different sizes. The building looked like an oval shape. Once again... Everything was in the colour of white and indigo. 

"Why weapons?" Baekhyun examined the room.

"Training." Kris explained.

"We have to get in these black suits don't we?" I went over to the clothes.

"Yep..." Kris sat down on the desk at the middle.

  As soon as we held the black suits it immediately attached itself on my body. My current clothes were changing and tightening then when it stopped, the suit I was holding was now gone. I was wearing it. I looked at Baekhyun and he was too. We still don't know what we're getting into. 

"Okay, step one finished" Kris walked over to the tables. "Choose a familiar..."

  I was deep in thought. There was so many, I couldn't decide at all. But one stood out, it was the rifle. The structure was so detailed it amazed me. I held it and it was surprisingly light, really light. It was as if I was holding feather. I looked at Kris, his eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened.

  "That rifle had never accepted an owner, these weapons were specialised for children like you, if you pick something without thinking about it... The weapon you chose will reject then kill you. That weapon you're holding has killed a million, I wouldn't dare to mess with you while you had that. This rifle took the same years as The Pyramids of Egypt to be made. They said it was versatile, it could change depending on what the master wants it to do..." Kris looked really excited but his eyes looked very worried.

  On the other hand, Baekhyun was still choosing. I was nervous about the weapon rejecting him. But his eyes were confident and was filled with passion. 

 "None of these..." Baekhyun whispered.

 "Very well... You're then one of the uncommon mage type." Kris walked over to one of the boxes.

 "Mage?" Baekhyun asked.

 "Look at these logo on the glass walls. Choose one of them" Kris said.

  While they Baekhyun was choosing. I insepcted my rifle. I held onto it tightly. It was so slender and light I couldn't stop moving it around. Everything felt as if it was designed for me. I didn't care whether this task would be dangerous anymore, this rifle made me feel powerful and I loved it. There was an engrave at the handle "tranare". Kris then came over

 "It means Transform" 

 "Transmu-tare" I pronounced.

 "Attached to it already?" Baekhyun also came over. "Look..." He raised his hand a little and a beam of light appeared floating on his hand. 

 "Fo̱s, meaning light" Kris grinned. "He surpressed the power unexpectedly quick."

 "How did you do that?!" I looked at Baekhyun's hand.

 "He has the blood of the God of Light, Apollo" Kris told.

 "So this is what for the past 2 years people discovered?" Baekhyun's light flickered out.

 "Smart." Kris commented. "Children were experimented, and now this..."

 "How did they know only some children had these when there is literally a million?" I asked anxiously.

 "A mystery" Kris took of his robe. "Evanescunt!"

  Every single thing disappeared in a speed of light. Nothing was left. The walls evolved to glass. The floor raised up, when we reached the top, there was a lot of targets - human sized silver dummies holding weapons and a glass box at the far end of the room. This place was a lot smaller but appeared bigger. I went in and then out of nowhere a red light shot towards me. Kris was already inside the box with Baekhyun, without even seeing them move. I began to feel nervous and panic but then I looked at transmeture. The silver dummies began to move, distinctively a lot like a human. They too had weapons.

  "Those red lights were just acting as bullets, anything red is fake. Kill them then you'll suceed, remember transmeture is not just a normal rifle." Kris's voice appeared out of the blue.

 I looked at Baekhyun and his stare was intense but it gave me confidence. The dummy was charging at me, I slowly closed my eyes then took a step forward. My feet felt weightless, it dug in the floor then threw me into the air. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath, I fixed the position of transmeture in less than a second. While I was in the air I shot the dummies with no hesitation. The bullet was long and broad but as it got closer to the dummy it transformed into a thin needle that you could hardly see. It went through the dummy so easily it left me dumbfounded. The needle moved on its own, it went through all the dummies that was gonna attack me. I landed safely and as soon my feet touched the ground the dummies dissolved into the air. No evidence of it was left. My energy quickly drained, I fell sitting on the ground holding transmeture and panting heavily. I looked at the ground and realised it started to go dark, as if someones shadow was blocking the light. I looked up behind me. He was clapping and grinning unpleasantly, he grabbed my hair and examined me closely. 

 "What a rare weapon we got here..." He whispered.

I protected transmeture with all my might.

 "Oh, no not that. I meant you." He snapped his fingers laughing. "I'll be borrowing her Kris."

 His gaurds in white suits came in and grabbed me. I tried to fight them away but my strength was completely gone. I cried loudly staring at Baekhyun who was held down to the floor and Kris who's arms are being held. My sight started to go fuzzy until I finally collapsed.