I'm A

I'm a cat

The fact that Jimin was holding me like this is making me understand how warm his heart is.
I guess I never really gave him a chance, but I can't say that there's no reason. A guy is suddenly obsessed with me, how am I supposed to handle it?

"Jimin, did you feed the cat?" Hoseok asked.
Now that he mentions it, I am hungry.

"Oh you're right, I should probably feed him. But I don't have any cat food, I'll just give him beef."

"Give us some too!" Taehyung bursted.

"Okay, but I'll feed Kookie first. I'm sure he's hungry," he said and scratched my ear, lying me gently on his bed and walking to the kitchen.

Maybe he's a better guy than I thought.

"Wow, he really does kinda look like Jungkook," Hoseok said and stared into my cat eyes.

"Yeah, Jimin sure is sharp when it comes to the one he loves." Taehyung added.

I hated it when they said he loves me.
I felt so embarrassed, if I wasn't a cat, they'd probably laugh at how red I am.

"Do you think it's really him?" Taehyung said.

"Don't be ridiculous, of course it's not him. Jungkook is at the dancing camp, remember? "

"You see, that's what I thought but today one of the guys who went to the camp too, called me and asked me where Jungkook is. I thought he stayed at home or something but when I came over, his mom told me he went to the camp."

"But how can Jungkook be a cat? It's impossible." Hoseok laughed, but he seemed worried.

"Well, maybe because of yesterday..."
Yesterday? What happened yesterday? I remember going to a party with Hoseok and Taehyung but what happened?

 

flashback

"Just confess to him already!" I yelled at Taehyung who whined he can't confess to Hoseok about his true feelings.

"I can't Jungkook! It's hard! You won't know cause you're a Cyborg with no emotions!" Taehyung yelled back at me.

"I do have feelings. Now stop being a and confess!" We stood outside, under the skies, where a star fell.

"Who are you calling a ?! At least I don't reject every person who confesses to me, you're just afraid to get hurt and you're calling me a coward. You're the real who can't even accept the fact that Jimin is in love with you!"

"He's not, I wish you'd just confess!"

"Yeah well I wish you'd stop being a and accept Jimin's love!"

end of flashback

 

"What happened yesterday?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung laughed nervously, "well it might sound ridiculous but..." he wasn't finishing his sentence so Hoseok got impatient, "but?"

"Well, yesterday Jungkook and I sorta fought."

"Why?" Hoseok seemed surprised, Taehyung almost never fights with anyone.

"Because he called me ," he said while blushing. "he called me a because I was too shy to confess to you."

Hoseok seemed shocked, "confess? About what?"

"Well, uhm, you know... that I l-like you," he said while stuttering.

There was an awkward silence for a minute, Taehyung seemed uncomfortable. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything, oh God this is embarrassing I-" he was cut off by Hoseok's lips. He looked at him, smiling. "I was waiting you to say it for so long."

Taehyung smiled a shy smile at him, "does that mean you like me too?"
Hoseok just smirked and pinned Taehyung down on the bed and started kissing and palming him through his pants, causing him to moan.

OH HELL NO I WASN'T READY FOR THIS.
NOW THIS SOUNDS WILL NEVER LEAVE MY HEAD AND THIS SIGHT WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER.

Jimin was just as surprised as I was, when he walked into the room he screamed and almost dropped the plates with the meat.
"What the hell? Why are you guys making out on my bed?!" Both of them quickly got up and started giggling.

"Yah! Don't laugh! I don't care if you're kissing but not next to Kookie!" Damn right, Jimin. 
Oh what was I even agreeing about? They didn't know I was there.

"Sorry Jimin, we're just excited cause ugh, we just confessed to each other..." Taehyung muttered quietly.

"I'm happy for you guys but next time please not on my bed," Jimin sighed and congratulated them on their new relationship.

"So do you want your meat now or...?" Jimin asked awkwardly.

"Well uhm, I'll prefer it if me and Taehyung will go to my house." Hoseok said and Grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him outside of Jimin's room with an obvious .

Jimin sighed and put the plate of meat on his bed, marking me to eat.
I started eating and purring when he scratched my ear lightly.

"I'm so happy I have you Kitty Jungkook, it doesn't feel as empty when the real Jungkook isn't here." Well I am here, you just don't know.

After eating and purring, I thought about what Taehyung said, is it really because of the falling star?
I mean, Taehyung did confess a day later.
And I became ... a .

Damn, life sure is a .


I am so sorry I didn't update earlier I was extremely busy, The only time I rested was on my way home on the bus which is when I wrote this part so that's why it's short.
I promise you that the next chapter will be longer, with more JiKook and not just VHope(maybe some side NamJin) and the will sort of start!

So if you liked it, please make sure to subscribe or comment
If not, that's cool
I'm gonna keep writing for you anyway 
BYE:D