You're The V To My Hope

I'm a cat

It's been three years since I fell in love with Hoseok, I was only 16 when we met. I wasn't the most popular kid ever since I kept moving towns.
The reason I never stayed for long in one place is mainly because of my dad, that couldn't sit still after my mom died. He was obsessed with work after that, he even hit me a few times but immediately apologized. Of course I forgave him, I knew how he felt. I used to be an outgoing person before she died but after that, I closed myself and never let anyone in.

Due to that, I had trouble making friends. It was complicated to befriend someone when you look at them and you see evil. Everybody seemed so evil and selfish after she died. Every time I got bullied, she told me some people just have it rough and they look for someone who has it rougher so they can pretend to be strong. Though with my head in the toilet, I had doubt. No one was here for me anymore because even my dad forgot about me. And sure, we had money. But I was alone. 

With all of that time, I just practiced dancing. It was a way to relief stress.
Untill one day, my dad lost a lot of money in a bad investment.
I didn't mind though, we just came back to our hometown, Daegu.
When I came back to my old school, I saw many new faces. Some were happy to see me but the most, didn't.
"Oh look it's Taehyung," a familiar voice said, it was Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk," I said, trying not to look cocky but to be confident. 
You see, he never liked me before for some reason. he was a mean bully with nothing else to do but hate me.

"Don't sound too cocky, I hate you." he said and was about to punch me.
I closed my eyes and waited for him to do so, even though I could fight back, I had to make sure that I won't lose my scholarship.

After a few seconds of my face not being hit, I opened one eye and saw someone standing in front of me, blocking Leeteuk's punch.
"Tsk, Hoseok, what do you want?" Leeteuk said disrespectfully, but backed away.

"Why are you bullying this kid for no reason?" his voice stern and angry, like he could murder. It's hard for me to even think how this guy looks like with a voice like this.

"None of your buisness, now move." even though Leeteuk wanted to sound confident, it sounded more like a request than a demand.

"Or? Do you want what happened last time to happen again?" the voice was tough and I can't imagine the glare he was giving.

"Fine." Leeteuk said and went away but not before turning around, "But this? this is not over."

I sighed in relief. At least I could live through my first day at school.
"Um?" I poked the guy's back and when he turned around I was shocked. 
He wasn't scary at all. In fact, he looked kinda silly and horse-like.

"Yo!" the guy smiled and gently hit my shoulder. "That guy has some problems huh?" he laughed and looked at me.

"y-yeah." I stutterd. "I just wanted to say thank you for protecting me." It really has been a while since someone even bothered to care.

"No problem," he patted my back. "I don't think I've seen you here before."

"U-uh yeah, I'm new here. I'm Taehyung." I smiled and reached my hand to shake his.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, I'm Hoseok. but you can call me J-hope!"
I stared at him. surprised by this nickname. "Why J-hope?"

"Because," he said and put his hands on his cheeks, "Ja jjang! I'm your hope!" I stared at him dumbfounded and tried hard not to laugh untill the bell was heard.

"Well it was nice meeting you!" he said before he grabbed a backpack and ran out the class.

It's been a while since I talked to him, I saw him quite a lot but I never had the courage to actually walk up to him and say something. I was always on my headphones too, trying to ignore the world.
After about two weeks, it was my birthday. I didn't enjoy birthdays ever since my mother died because my dad would just give me some money and tell me to do something with myself. I always thought about how hard it must've been on him so I never judged him and accepted everything he did. He told me I could take the day off from school but due to an important Math test, I decided not to.

When I walked into the classroom, I saw Hoseok standing in the classroom with a small cake and balloons. Someone else must have a birthday too. Lucky them to have someone to bring it to them. 
I sighed and started walking toawrds my sit when Hoseok yelled my name and ran to me.

"Yah! Taehyung!" He smiled and stopped before he almost fell on me.

"Yes?" I asked while taking my books out of my backpack.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Taehyung. Happy birthday to you!" he sang before handing me the balloons and the cake.

"H-huh?" I stared at him, kinda shocked.

He stared back at me, "Wait, it is your birthday today, right?" I nodded,
"Yes but how did you know?" I don't recall telling anyone about it.

"Well, there's this board in the hallway with everybody's birthday written on it and I saw it's going to be yours today so I thought maybe I should buy you something and-hey are you crying?!" he looked at me and lifted my chin, my face is wet from my tears.

"You stupid idiot!" I yelled at him, attracting attention to us.

"Idiot?! What did I do?" he stared and was sure I was offended.

"It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me, that's what you did!"

"Then why is it a bad thing?" he laughed and hugged me.

My heart bagan racing, all this time of watching him from afar did absolutely nothing good to my weird feelings towards him .

"I never said..." I half whispered and wiped the tears, "I never said that's a bad thing." I looked at him pouting.

"Aigoo, how cute!" He pinched my cheek.

"I'm not," I sobbed. "I'm not cute." He just smiled and pinched me harder.
After the lessons ended, he waited for me next to my class.

"Yah Taehyung! Over here!" He yelled and marked me to come over.
I half ran to him, trying not to look too excited that he's talking to me.

"Hey, sup?" I said, almost panting.

"Everything is fine, let's go home?" he said and started walking already.

"Yes but isn't your house the other way?" I said before realizing I sounded like a stalker.

"You know where I live?" he looked at me all serious but then laughed. "OMO, are you a fan of me, maybe?"

My face turned red from his teasing tone, "Shut up, it's just that I don't ever see you go that way."

"So you were looking for me when you were going home?" He winked and I hit his shoulder.

"Yah, you know what I mean!" I laughed with him, it's nice not being alone.
We were laughing on our way to my house, which was luckily far away so I got to know him so much better. I discovered we had a lot in common.
He liked dancing as well, we even shared the same taste in music and in food.

"Though I have to ask you something," he suddenly stopped and grabbed my hand, causing me to stop as well. "Why didn't you talk to me even once after the incident with Leeteuk?"

"I guess I was embarrassed to have my saved by someone and then talk to him," I said, "Why didn't you talk to me yourself?"

"I wanted to but every time I looked at you, you had headphones on or you were writing and I didn't want to bother you." I could've sworn I saw a creep of a blush on his face.

The thought that he looked at me and even thought about talking with me made me so self conscious and shy.

"Omo." I tried to lighten the mood with some humor, "Are you my fan then?" I put my hand on my mouth, pretending to be shocked.

"Yah shut up!" he hit my chest playfully and we laughed it off.

After reaching to my house, I was about to say goodbye before he grabbed my hand and started running, dragging me with him.

"Hoseok, what are you doing?" I asked, already panting from the sudden running,

"There's no way I'll let you be alone in that house on your birthday," he said before finally stopping, and I slipped into his grip, my head hit his chest. "So we're going to eat here with my friends." he smiled and made me blush, the position was awkward and became even worse when I heard someone whistle.

"Wow Hoseok, chill it's his birthday, not his -day." I heard a familiar voice, it was Seokjin from my class. I do remember seeing them together a lot.

"Watch your language Jin," I heard another voice, it was Namjoon, the so called 'leader' of their small group. "Or I'll have to put another tie in your mouth to shut you up." he said seductively and gropped Seokjin's .

"Guys calm down, you're scaring Taehyung." I heard another voice, it was Jimin and next to him was Jungkook. The popular kids.

"He won't be scared from something like gropping and talk," well actually I was more shocked than scared but whatever, they don't need to know.

Hoseok tightened his grip around me, making me feel even more flustered. "Let's just welcome him," he said and lifted my chin, looking into my eyes. "I swear they're great guys."

From the shock of being stared at, I just nodded and got in the restaurant we were standing next to. And Hoseok was right, they were great. They were really funny and clever too. I got friendly with Jungkook easily and earned some glares from Jimin who obviously didn't like it.

"Don't mind him," Hoseok whispered in my ear, making me shiver slightly, "He's just obsessed with Jungkook." I nodded with understanding.

And so, for the first time in many years, I wasn't alone on my birthday. 
I was with people and with my crush who I was yet to admit I liked.

But now, after three years, I finally confessed. 
Now, he was holding my hand. Now he was caressing my cheek gently, telling me how much he loves me.

Now, I'm going to show him how much I love and appreciate him with my body. 

 

Ayee guys. so instead of the NamJin , I wrote a short VHope fluff
I don't know why, I was just feeling fluffy so I wrote something cuter 
After this, there will be a VHope and lastly there will be a NamJin with a but fluff
I hope you liked it~

Comment and subscribe if you want~~