You're Beautiful

I'm a cat

Heyyy sooo before you read this chapter, I have to mention that there's a more ual part but it's not so I didn't mark it as M rated but for all of you that feel uncomfortable reading those parts, I'm gonna write when those parts start and end so you can skip them and in the end I'll write shortly what happened.

I hope you'll like it<3

So what? I'm a cat now but for how long?
How am I supposed to be human again? V confessed so my wish from the star came true but his wish was that I'll accept Jimin's love.

But how?
Am I just supposed to understand he loves me?
Well I don't think it's right because I would've turned back into a human when I first saw him.
Does... does that mean I need to give him a chance? Cause as I cat I can't.

UGH I DON'T KNOW

How am I supposed to accept his love when I don't even know how? This is too much, really.
Deep into my thoughts, I heard his phone ringing. He quickly got up from the bed and ran to answer the call.

"Hello? Ah, Namjoon hyung, how are you?" He asked. To be honest, I never knew that Namjoon and Jimin were that close to randomly call each other. I mean sure, they hang out but they never really talk to each other directly.

"Yes I bought what you and Jin asked for," he sighed before going to the drawer next to his bed and opened it. I wasn't expecting to see handcuffs and whip.
Well apparently they're close enough to buy each other things for . Great.

Are all of my friends into some or something? Seriously, I feel like the only normal one around those erts.
Though it wasn't a shock, Jin and Namjoon are obsessed with anything ual as long as they can try it together.

Soon another knock was heard, I guessed it was Namjoon or Jin that came to take the stuff they called for. And I was right. I heard Namjoon's voice but he didn't go into the room, he just waited that Jimin will bring him everything, said thank you and then he left.

"Everybody is doing something ual except me," Jimin sighed and laid on the bed next to me.
"Not that it matters, I don't really want anyone except Jungkook but still, it's frustrating."
If only I could hide under the blanket and die that would be terrific. It's awkward enough to see two of my friends making out on a bed, now a guy is talking about doing ual things to me.

Don't I just have the best friends?

Slowly, I felt Jimin's hand moving from my head to his belly. No. He can't be planning to- 
He isn't, right?

*the more ual part*

But oh was I wrong. He did plan on it, I could tell by the desperate look in his eyes.
He wanted it bad. He gently moved his hand from his stomach to between his legs, rubbing lightly.

His eyes were shutting from the touch.
He then slipped his hand into his underwear and I could hear the noises of him moving his hand up and down.
I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I couldn't move my gaze from him.

How his hand slowly pleasures him by moving. 
I couldn't really see anything though, he still had his pants and underwear on.
N-not that I wanted to see anyway. No.
His face looked so... different. 
You could tell he's needy.

"Ngh, Jungkook..." he whispered my name. I felt myself burning with shame and I felt needy too.
"Ah, Jungkook. You're so tight..." is he fantasizing about ing me? "Ngh, feels so good..." his other hand that was grabbing the sheet was shaking and I knew he was close.

After a few more quickened , he came into his hand, panting. And I watched everything

*the end of the ual part*

Like most of the people, right after he finished his little 'ual thing' he went to take a shower.
I heard him singing and I loved his voice, how he gently sang the love songs lyrics, mixing all of them and making a medley.

'You're beautiful, you're mine and you're so beautiful
. And I can't pretend that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me.'

From time to time, I wondered what he found in me that was so charming that he fell in love with me. My good looks and my dancing is all that I can offer. I know I'm not the friendliest and kind person, I know where to stop when I compliment myself but he doesn't. Every time he talks about me I see a spark in his eyes. A spark I see when Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other. There's no mistaking it.

The bathroom door opened and he walked out wearing only a towel around his hips.
Water was dripping from his hair to his shoulders, making his skin shiny.
He had everything. From good looks to a great and kind personality to talent.
He could get most of the girls he wanted but no, he had to chase me. Such a waste.

I mentally sighed and he laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling like it's really interesting.
He looked sad so I got up from next to him and laid on his stomach, purring. He smiled and scratched my ear again, it was nice being close with someone for a change.

He lifted me up closer to him and smiled his sweet smile, if only he knew it was me...

He kissed my nose gently and I his cheek when suddenly I felt heavier.
My hearing wasn't as sharp as before and I couldn't hear Jimin's steady breathing but my vision was better and I could see his shocked and yet terrified face when he stared at me dumbfounded.

I lifted my hand and I saw it's normal again but something was off. I looked down and when I did, my face dyed red. 
I was on top of Jimin.

I quickly got up and covered my crotch.
He looked at me, blushing madly himself.

"J-Jungkook?!"

 

 

 

so in the end, Jimin pleasured himself and Jungkook watched for some unknown reason 
I'm gonna update pretty soon and the is going to start the next chapter:D Please anticipate it ~
Leave a comment or subscribe if you want 
Oh and while reading the part where Jimin sings, you should totally listen to this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9E_ly8dGkY
I love this cover and I think it gives a love feeling while reading 

Goodbye until next time<3