Stay Pawsitive, You Won't Be A Cat Furever

I'm a cat

I woke up on something hard, I guess I fell from my bed while sleeping. 
It felt as if I slept on the floor, an uncomfortable feeling was tingling in my body.
My eyes were still shut but I could tell something was off when something was hanging at the bottom of my body. 
I opened my eyes and the environment I was in quite surprised me.
A garbage can, right in front of my face.
Not just a garbage can, a HUGE one.
I kept staring at it until I realized it's not just the garbage can, there were also pieces of paper on the floor that looked bigger than usual.
I decided to get up and was utterly speechless when instead of standing on two legs, I was standing on four furry paws.

"What the actual !" I screamed but it sounded like I was just mewing. 
Holy crap, that can't be possible, can it?
Am I-? No that's ridiculous. Haha. That's a dream obviously, people don't just become cats.
I lifted my right paw and looked at it, it looked real. But it's not, right?
Okay, calm down Jungkook, just bite yourself and you'll wake up. 
Closing my eyes, I bit the paw hard, to make sure I'll wake up.
I opened my eyes, no such luck.

I AM... A CAT.
PEOPLE DON'T JUST BECOME CATS.

Suddenly a loud bark cut my thoughts.
The bark sounded too close, I felt scared.
It's not like I'm afraid of dogs but right now, I had every reason to. 
The bark was getting closer. So were the sounds of running. 
I got up quickly and began running as fast as I could out of that ally. 
After running for what felt like hours, the barking stopped and I was at the middle of the neighborhood park.

I walked slowly and jumped on a bench, sitting there to relax myself and think about what the hell is going on. 
I'm a cat.
Well, that's helpful, I know I'm a cat.
Really Jungkook, aren't you a genius.
Sighing, I stared at nothing.
Everything looked black and white, my mind was clouding on me, I heard my stomach growling at me to give her food.

The worst part was that everybody thinks I'm at the dancing camp. Did I mention it's a camp for a whole week?
I might turn back by that time but until then, what am I supposed to do?

A loud thunder was heard. 

My fur stood up from the shock, cats have a really sharp hearing so I heard everything much louder than usual.
It's going to rain soon, that's what my instincts are telling me. Well, at least I'm a cat and not dead.
Small rain drops began pouring from the sky, 'I knew it' I mewd to myself, feeling proud that I was right.
Wait, that's not the time to be cocky. 
I jumped off the bench and ran fast, it was freezing.
It was weird, the weather was so nice a few minutes ago.
I ended up getting wet and cold anyway.

With nowhere to go, I was back at that ally.
I was wet(and not in the good way.), cold and freezing.
I felt like screaming for help, but everything that came out of my mouth were mews that sounded weak and pleading. 
"Are you okay there little guy?" I heard a familiar voice, a voice I thought I'll never EVER be happy to hear.
Park Jimin, the guy who had a massive crush on me. Well on the human version of me.

"Are you cold?" He suddenly lifted me gently and placed me close to his chest, it was warm and nice. I felt safer next to someone I knew.
Even if it was Jimin, he's better than some animal abuser and there are a lot out there.
"Aw you poor thing," he said when a small sneeze escaped my mouth, "you must be freezing out here all alone! I'll take you to my house."
Wait. No. Are you serious? Does he have a crush on the cat me too?
As much as I tried to protest and get away, his grip was tight on me.
After all, I'm just a small cat right meow. (see what I did there)

Well, at least I'll get to see his house. To be honest, I was always curious why I was the only one who never got to visit his house.
Namjoon, Jin and basically everybody else did, but I didn't.
I'll guess it'll be the first time for me.
I kept thinking when he walked into a building, taking a key out of his pocket.

From the outside, his house looked fine. He opened the door and let us in.
He took me to his room and that's when I realized why he never invited me. His room was full of pictures and posters of me.
That was kinda creepy, although I appreciate the admiration, I guess.
I sneezed again, "I wonder if you're sick." Jimin suddenly said. "Maybe you should take a shower."
'Take a shower?!' But again, only mews came out. 
Does that mean I'll see him... ?

'Oh.' I realized he was just gonna wash me in some hot water. It actually felt pleasant, I don't understand why cats hate to get washed up.
"Okay Kitty," he said and put me on the bed, "I'll dry you so you won't catch a cold, okay?"
He said and took a towel from the closet next to his bed, putting it on me and rubbing gently to dry me.
After a few minutes, I found myself purring, it was nice and soft.
He chuckled, "you like that Kitty?" 
I just looked at him, I couldn't really say yes.

"You know," he said, "you really remind me of Jungkook for some reason, I think I'll call you Kookie."
Well, I'll be damned if I'm not really him. Wait, does that mean he plans on keeping me? But maybe for now it's not so bad, except from all those photos of me, really creepy. 

After three minutes, I changed my mind.
I wanted to leave. I needed to leave.
"Bubble bubble bubble pop, bubble bubble pop pop!" Jimin was singing loudly along to his phone and somehow lost his pants in the process. 
'Someone, help. Help me.' More mews that were barely heard because of his loud singing, even though he did have a nice voice.

All of a sudden, I heard someone knocking on the door and then ringing the bell. He turned off the music, "just a second!" He yelled and wore his pants quickly. When he opened the door, I heard Taehyung's and Hoseok's voices. 

"Hey guys," Jimin said and started walking into his room, "let's get in my room."

"Ugh, those Jungkook posters still scare the crap out of me," Taehyung said. 

"Speaking of Jungkook," Hoseok added, "do you miss him now that he's on camp?" 

I mentally sighed, they always about his obsession with me. 
We all know he likes me a lot, what's the big deal? I never really looked for his love anyway. He suddenly lifted me up, "it's not the same without him and I do miss him," a blush was creeping on his face, "but I have a cat version of him so I'll handle it somehow!" He laughed and hugged me, making me blush myself.

 

Sorry I didn't update earlier, I had to finish a project that I totally forgot about
And also, I sent it to my friend too becuase I wanted him to check I didn't misspell anything 

But I hope you'll like it
Leave  a comment if you want, thank you for reading<3