Sungyeol - He cooks for you - koreanfantasy

Oneshot Requests by koreanfantasy and nad_duh .

You had fallen sick and had a few days of m/c . " Hay , Fany , I got sick an i won't be coming for work for a few days . Inform Boss , yeah ? Thanks ~ , " yourcroaked over the phone . Half and hour later , Sungyeol burst through the front door and went into your room .

"_______-ah , how are you ? Do you have a fever ? A cold ? A DISEASE , MAYBE ? H1N1 ? OHMYGOD , PLEASE DON'T DIE ~ Or is it just flu ? HAve you gone to the doctors ? , " Sungyeol kept fussing . With all your might , you laughed . He looked too funny and his cheeks were too adorable ! He sat next to you and stared back . " Are you seriously okay ? Do you need to see a psychiatrist ? , " he asked , worried .

"I'm okay , just a really bad flu , " you coughed . He put the back of his hand against your forehead .

" WOAH , DAEBAK , CHINCHA DAEBAK . Just what did you do to get so sick , huh ? ." Sungyeol scolded .

"Not like i wanted to get sick in the first place ! Irritating choding," you scoffed as you threw a small cushion at him .

He softened and looked at the time . " Have you eaten ? It 's 12.45p.mm already," he asked .

You replied , " Nah , I'll just sleep or watch the t.v. . I have no appettite ."

He gave a look of diaspproval as he said ,"No way , no uh . Before you die of starvation , I am gonna cook porridge for you , believe it , OR NOT ," . With that , he went out of your room .

You stiffled a giggle .* Sungyeol ? Cooking?  THE WORST MATCH EVER . HE can't even cut an apple properly ! Be prepared for the after-effects of WORLD WAR III , the battle against food and choding !* You laughed at the thought .

" Woohyun hyung , how do you cook porridge ? _______ is sick and I'm gonna cook for her .," you heard Sungyeol 's loud voice .

" YOU ? COOK ? Take my advice and DO NOT COOK . You 'll give ________ a heart attck when she sees what you did to her kitchen ," Woohyun answered to Sungyeol . Sungyeol , being irritated with him , hung up immediately and called someone else .* I hope what Woohyun oppa said , doesn't come true ! * you thought .

" Yah , Myungsoo ~ How do you cook porridge ? I am gonna cook it for _______ , "Sungyeol called .

"HAHAHHAHAHHA , YOU 'RE SO FUNNAYE ~ . You are kidding right ? Aigoo , tears are coming out , HAHAHHAHAHAHAH , " you heard L's alien voice . In the end , L told Sungyeol how to cook the porridge . You knew SUngyeol would take a whhile so you decided to sleep first .

-DREAMDREAMDREAM-

-NEVERLANDinNEVERLAND-

" IRONAAAAAAAAAAAA~ , " Sungyeol screamed into your ear (His hilarious wake up call ;. http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=8kMUxb1Jjig ) . You finally woke up .

 

"Do you know how hard it was to wake you , i almost pushed you off the bed , you know ! Sheesh this woman , " Sungyeol complained .

In a dreamy state , you retorted , " You talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much for a guy . I was about to see AJ and ELi and Kevin and Dongho and -,"

"Shut up and eat your porridge . EH , wait , you have been fnatasizing about someone else other than me ? ," he glared . OOPS , CAUGHT .

"Aniyo ~ Dont get maaaad . What 's the time ? ," you tried to change the subject . You heard him say it was 5p.m. .*WOAH , SO LONG , this better taste good !* . You took a spoonful .

"It's really good . You made this ? ," you asked .

He smileled sheepishly as he answered , " Ummm , no .You see , L told me that i had to put grains and LOTS of water into the rice cooker , but he didn't say anything about that stupid plug so.....L and Woohyun are outside . Remember , it's ALL L's fault !,"

"YAH , LEE SUNGYEOL , I HEARD THAT ! WHY YOU HUMONGOUS BASTARD , SO MUCH FOR COMING HERE TO HELP YOU WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING , " L barged into the room and chased SUngyeol .

"AHHHHH , ___________ , HELP ME ! ," Sungyeol panicked .

"Serves you right , Sungyeol . You never did grow older after graduating from elementary school , did you ? Other than your body , ofcourse . GO MYUNGSOO , GO MYUNGSOO ~ ," you cheered L on .He flashed you a smile as he continued chasing Sungyeol who rattled about how you should be cheering for him , your boyfriend . While all this happened , you didn't realise Woohyun next to you .

" Ah ~ Open your mouth . ZOOM ZOOM , HERE COMES THE AEROPLANE ! ," he fed you as if you were a baby . *He has a screw loose* you thought .Woohyun made silly faces as he continued to feed you . Infinite could always make you feel better .

 

 

 

 

 

( A/N : What you think ? I dontthink it's that good but i think it's better than the previous . COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE , thankyou ! , :D .