Yesung - First Date , First Kiss - nad_duh .

Oneshot Requests by koreanfantasy and nad_duh .

* Ah , finally work's done and i can go home ~ ,* you thought . You packed up yur stuff , and left your workplace . On your way , he felt as i someone was following you . You turned around to see no one there . You clutched you bag harder as you turned . To your surprise , Yesung was right infront of you .

"Hey ," he called . You almost fell  ackwards , if not for Yesung who caught you . You quickly tried to regain composure and punched his arm lightly . " DON'T EVER TELEPORT . You give me the creeps whenever you do that , you creeper you ," you accused .

" Sorry , i can't help it you know , it's my .... SPECIALTY ," he winked . You showed  your disgusted face and walked on with him . The two of you passed by a cutely decorated cafe . "Let's go in . I'm kinda hungry ," Yesung said . You obliged immediately . You liked cutesy stuff !

'Woah , it's so cute ! ," you squealed , amazed at the poop shaped chocolate ice cream and the seats as toilet seats . ( It's the cafe 4Minute went to in Taiwan , AMAZING MUCH ? ) .The waitress led the both of you to your seats which were near the window . As you ordered your food , you realised that Yesung kept looking around , as if uncomfortable . " Yah , whatchu thinking of ? Mind telling me ? ," you pestered . Usually he would answer with a 'yes' but this time , he said 'no' . You pouted .

The food came and the both of you tucked in . After a while . Yesung excused himself . You thought nothing of it at first , until you felt a presence behind you . Before you could even turn around , the person had placed a heart-shaped necklace around your neck . "Whether you like it or not , you ARE mine ," you heard Yesung whisper into your ears . You blushed as he went back to his seat .

Unluckily for you two , the moment he sat down , some ELFs had spotted him . " OMO , ISN'T THAT YESUNG OPPA ? WHO'S THAT GIRL ? ," you heard one fangirl squeal . Like usual , Yesung led you to the back door of the restaurant . As the both of you walked down the alley, intertwined hands , you said , " Aigoo , Super Junior 's creeper is SO UN-ROMANTIC , tsk tsk tsk . " Yesung abruptly turned you to face him .

" __________-ah . I really love you . I've never felt such strong emotions for anyone . I hope to be with you till death do us part  ," he confessed with a serious face and tone . You were schocked . You thought he'd know you were just kidding .

"I love you too , Yesung oppa ~ ," you blushed . He pressed his forehead against yours . You flushed even more at the sudden warmth . Yesung crept a little lower an dpecked you on the lips .You felt butterflies in your stomach . * You may be a creeper but you are mine too * you thought .

You broke the kiss and asked Yesung , " You love me more than that turtle of yours , right ? "

"AHHHHH , I DONT KNOW ~" he shouted , running around , flailing his hands in the air . You stared at him , dumbfounded . * Just what did i get myself into * you laughed as you chased him .

 

(A/N : Hope you like it . Comment and subscribe ! )