Taecyeon - Separation , or not - nad_duh .

Oneshot Requests by koreanfantasy and nad_duh .

2PM was at the airport . They were to go to Japan for some promotional activities . Taecyeon had called you the day before to tell you of his schedule . You were on you rway to the airport when your phone vibrated . It was a text from Taecyeon .

"From:TaecPabo

Jagiya~Where are you ? I've been waiting for 1 minute . You know how long that is ? It is SIXTY seconds ! Hurry hurry . I 'll be waiting somewhere near starbucks .

Love , your fiancee ,

Manager OK ."

You laughed at his silliness . Five minutes later , you arrived at the airport . You rushed to Starbucks and scanned inside . You spotted 2PM minus Taec .

"Hey , ______ , Taec 's outside . He got his coffee long ago , " Wooyoung noticed you . You waved back and went off to find Taec . You caw Taec sitting on the floor , resting aginst the pillar , watching his Ipad .*He must be watching Dream High . AGAIN.* you thought . He was wearing round and thick framed glasses . He also had a hat placed infront of him . You thought he looked like a beggar . You came up to him and placed a coin it the hat . Taecyeon must have realised the situation .

" Miss , do you have a quarter ? A quarter ? Can you please give me a quarter ? ," he smiled . You put another coin in and took the hat away . ( Inspiration from this vid :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1B9_wECrU  )

"Thank y- Wait , come back ! ," he stood up and gave you a bear hug .

"You are such and idiot , Taec oppa ," you hugged him back .

"Atleast I'm the cutest idiot you'll ever know !" He aegyo-ed .

"Eww , no . I dare say i've seen cuter idiots ," you retorted .

"Nah . Those people aren't idiots . Those are SMARTYPANTS . And you'll never see a cuter idiot than me cause i'll block your view of him ! ," Taec gave you an idiotic smile . You laughed at that . Just then , you remmebered his bad fashion sense . You backed away and looked at what he was wearing . Boy , you almost fainted !

"What in the world are you wearing oppa !?  A red tee , 3/4 orange pants , green slippers , yellow cap and rainbow coloured bag ?!  Didnt Khun or Junsu say anything 'bout this ? OHMYGEE , i can die of a heart attck right now ! ," you fussed . He looked like a walking traffic light !

Taecyeon looked confused . " I ran out of the house before those two blabbermouths could say anything about my amajjing outfit . What ? it's comfy ," he replied as i glared at him .* Idiotic moron * . You flicked his head and headed to Starbucks with Taec holding onto your arm .

You could never stay mad at Taec for long . 2PM had went shopping for chocolates and cookies , etc . Since you haven't had your coffee , you went to buy it . On your way back to see 2PM , you couldn't resist the whipped cream , so you tasted it . *MHM , nice , 8D .* Taecyeon suddenly poked your arm . " You got a little something there ."

You were about to wipe it off with your fingers when Taec stopped you ," Don't . Thats dirty " . Before you could protest , he had his lips against yours .

"WOAH" " Awesome" " Take a vid , quick !" " Lucky " " afeiwfknjowifhw" . You heard 2PM 's reactions . You quickly backed away , embarrased . Junsu made his way to the both of you . " Woot Woot ! ," He teased . You only blushed while Taec couldnt stop smiling .

"Look at the time , it's 11 already ! Time for you to go ~ ," you tried to change the subject although it terribly failed . To be hinest , you liked it but you weren't ready to face the antis . As you and Taec parted ways , you felat a pang of sadness hit you . You didnt know why but you didnt feel like leaving the place yet . You sat opposite the check in entrance .

10 minutes later .

You had been too engrossed in playing Angry Birds , yuo didnt realise 2PM on their way back . " _____ , activities are cancelled !,"  Taec ran towards you and...kissed you ? You felt numb but kissed him back . You heard 2PM 's same reactions . You smiled and thought that maybe it was true , Taec is the cutest idiot you have ever seen as Taec deepened the kiss . You were sure now , that antis were a whatever as long as Taec was with you .

 

( A/N : how was it ? I hope it's okay . I am gonna start another story starring Infinite and maybe SHINee , so look out for me . And please comment and subscribe !)