Zico - First date , First Kiss - koreanfantasy .

Oneshot Requests by koreanfantasy and nad_duh .

"Jiho ~ Where are you ? , " you asked him over the phone . "You can't see me ? I'm right next to you ,"Zico answered . You turned to see a smirking Zico sitting next to you . " ______-ah ~ How you miss me ? I almost died not being able to see for a week , ya' know ?! , " Zico asked . You just laughed it off and walked on . Zico chased you . " Hey , you still haven 't answered my question , " he pouted .

 

 

Only then then did you realise his pink Hello Kitty T-shirt . To think the charismatic Block B leader LOVED Hello Kitty . Trust me , when he said he didn't like Hello Kitty anymore , he was lying ! " Yah , Jiho ! Seriously , A PINK HELLO KITTY TEE IS WHAT YOU WEAR ? Grow up , please ~ , " you snorted . He covered it , as if offended and retorted , " Anything Hello Kitty on me is the cutest thing you 'll ever see , COZ I AM ZE' ZICO YAW . " *Aigoo , this boy *you thought as you giggled at his actions .

 

 

Both of you were on the streets of Hongdae , just enjoying each other's company , eating dukbokki when suddenly , " YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JIHOOOOOO ! YOU STUPID BASTARD ! HOW DARE YOU SKIP PRACTICE WITH KYUNGCUMBER ! ," . Zico stiffened , * CRAP , It's manager hyung . GOTTA GO .* Instictively , he grabbed your hands and ran as fast as he could . You were surprised but followed his lead . When you had the chance , you turned your head around to see a one panting ANGRY manager . * He's in deep * you thought . Soon , the manager was nowhere in sight .

 

 

Zico ran into a corner , a dark valley . " That was *pants* fun , wasn't it ? , " Zico smirked . Both of you tried to ctach yur breaths until you realised how close he was to you . Your cheeks turned a bright shade of pink . Zico must've realised it as he lifted your face , and kissed your forehead , your nose .... and claimed your lips . Your hands went around his neck and his wrapped itself around your waist . Without thinking , you parted your lips a little , letting his tongue dominate your mouth . After what felt like hours , he broke the kiss as he whispered , " I love you , ________-ah ~," .

 

 

"AWWWWWWWWWWW~ Such sweet and young love . NOW GET BACK TO PRACTICE ! , " Zico's manager called .Zico pouted as he got draggde away . " I'LL CALL YOU ~ AHHHHH , HYUUUUUUUUNG , YOU' RE GETTING HELLO KITTY DIRTAYE , HEY , IT RHYMES ! WAIT , HYUNG , LET ME GOOOO ~ I CAN WALK ON MY OWN ! , " you heard Zico 's squabbling till no end . You could only laugh at the dissapearing sight .

 

 

 

 

( A/N : I hope you like 'em . I 'm sorry it . )