What Happened...

My First LOVE

Ever since I started entering Kindergarten, I always got myself bullied.

Perhaps because of my ugly looks or perhaps because I don't come from a wealthy family. But, my parents wants me to get a good education, so they sent me to one of the private school in the town.

My family stayed at one of the village at the outskirt of the town, I had to take the bus to and fro from school everyday. Because the school fees were way too expensive compared to the public school, I was not given any pocket money at all except a lunch box.

Sometimes, I wonder why my parents never sends me to the public school. 

I don't get to wear any new uniform every semester like most of my classmates as my parents couldn't afford it. I will keep quiet whenever my classmates chatted about their new clothes or things. I don't have any of those. But, We understands our family situation.

I am thankful enough that I got the opportunity to get education.

 

I went to kindergarten with Do Young, Eun Jung, and Min Woo. So let me tell you a bit about each of them.

 

Do Young was the youngest son of a bussinessman and his mother spoilt him very much. But he was not that brat-type-attitude person. Well, that's what I think of him anyway. He was in the Taekwando club so I guess all of you know how he really look like: I think he's handsome.

 

Eun Jung parents are both teachers, teaching in Elementary and Middle School. She's very smart as her parents sends her to tuition even until late at night. I do pity her, but sometimes I envy her as she got to skip all the evening classes just to attend a private tuition.

 

Min Woo was the bully. I could say almost all my classmates dislike him especially me. He was just too mean... to everyone. Even the teachers gave up on disciplining him. I was one of his favorite bully victim. I really hates him!!!

 

Well,..We went through kindergarten and Elementary School together.

 

I am surprised how strong I was in enduring Min Woo's bullying. Sometimes Min Woo would just pushed me into the drain, pulled my hair, tore my note books... and sometimes even steal my lunch box :I was left hungry for the whole day one time because he took my lunch box and throw it into the bin. I just know that I hate him very much!!!

Some people could be really mean...REALLY MEAN!!

Eun Jung and Do Young were good friend as they were attending the same church. I stayed in the village so I don't go to the same church as theirs. I don't really get to know them well until we enter the 4th grade.

I get close with Eun Jung because I do well in school. For your information, She only befriend people who are wealthy and have good grades at school.  Because of that she becomes my friend.

I get to know more about Do Young through Eun Jung. Well...he's not a bad person. I think if you get to know him in real life---it's hard not to like him. He's the kind of person every guy wants to be friend with. Every girls like him.. Not just simply because of his looks but because of his character. But I never really develop that special feelings for him until one day...

And the story began..............