I think I love you....

My First LOVE

Do Young walk over to the place I'm lying down. My knees and my head hurts...

"Are you okay? Where are you hurt?" Do Young seems very worried.

I looked at him and suddenly I saw fireworks.... It's so colorful!! I suddenly don't feel myself hurting at all...

"I'm fine,.." I replied softly.

"Oh, my goodness.. You are bleeding!" Do Young started to get panic when he saw my knees bleeding. I guess the push that Min Woo gave me was way to hard that the impact of the fall cause my knees to be lacerated.

He helped me to stand up and held my hand. He saw my hair band lying on the ground, so he lowered down and picked it up. I walked slowly to the nearest bench and sit there. Do Young tore his T-Shirt and wrapped my bleeding knees.

I was no longer crying by that time. It must have been such an embarassing moment for him to see me crying.

After beautifully wrapping my lacerated knees, he walked to my back and started my hair,.. I figured it out that he was actually trying to help me to tie my hair.

I think I have fallen for this guy!

It has been twenty minutes since Min Woo fled the scene. My classmates must have notice about the happening and rushed over to find Do Young and I.

Eun Jung was the first to arrive...

"_________-ah, are you alright? Min Woo is really a jerk!" Eun Jung pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine... Don't worry. Do Young helped me."

"Ah.. But you are injured. You should follow me to the treatment room." Eun Jung brings me to the treatment room. Do Young didn't follow along so I don't really know where has he disappeared to.

That's the very moment that my heart was stolen from me... Not by anyone but by my knight!

The way I think, talk, and look at Do Young changed from that day onwards.

I was smitten by love. I was struck by the firework---to stunned to do anything about it.

Eun Jung, Do Young, and I were still best friend though. But there's something that's changing deep inside my heart.

Min Woo never bullied me after that incident. He don't even dare to come near me... not even dare to talk or mention my name. I guess he got enough lesson from Do Young that day...