Missed Opportunity

My First LOVE

After that Incident, I really like Do Young a lot... too much that I think about him most of the time. I replay the incident in which Do Young gave Min Woo a lesson quite many times.

We continued our schooling year in the Elementary school, still being best friends. I really developed a special feeling toward Do Young.. Perhaps because he saved me.

As we enter Middle School, things seems to change. We enter our puberty age and we develop different feeling toward each other.. I grew to like him more than before. But Do Young seems to think differently.

I ended up being in the same classroom as Do Young along with many new students coming from all over the town area.

I finally get the courage to try to face the truth and tell him that I love him. But I guess it was too late for me...

"________-ah, do you know one of the girls named, Yoon A in our class?" Do Young asked me.

"Yeah..She sits right next to me. But why would you asked me that question?" I now started to wonder..

"Um.. Promise me that you will help me."

"Uh, Okay!" I agreed. I always regret what I said that day. If only I didn't agree to go along with his plan, maybe the outcome will be different. But what does it brings if I keep dwelling on 'what ifs'..

"Can you please give this piece of paper to her?" Do Young handed me a folded paper. 

"Don't you ever think of reading it!" Do Young warned me.

How I wished he wrote such love letter to me as well... Ah, the longing of my heart. Is this too much to wish for?

"Don't worry!!.." I took the paper from him and pass it to Yoon A the next period of our class.

 

I guess I was too stupid... I should never gave that paper to her.

Few days later Do Young told me that he's dating someone. My hearts breaks into millon pieces..

"________-ah, thank you so much for helping me giving that paper to her. I love you, my friend!!" Ddi he just say the word friend?

I never thought that he only thinks of me as his friend and not more than that. It was silly of me loving him like hell.

"It's okay. I just wants you to be happy." Now, I really missed Eun Jung. She entered another Middle school in another town so we don't really get to see each other.

"I gotta go. Let's chat again later.. Yoon A is waiting for me. Bye!" So easy for him to just leave me like that. Before he's not like that. Perhaps, someone really had taken his heart.

 

But how about my broken heart? Who will mend it?.... I cried myself to sleep that night. I missed the opportunity...