N realises his nightmares will haunt him

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

N was not expecting an empty bedroom when he had woken up. Most of the time, he is one of the members who woke up just on time or occasionally earlier to prepare breakfast with Leo. Well used to anyway, he no longer serve breakfast to the members,he doesn't even eat with them. N went outside only to find their manager sitting at the dining table, eating cereals and a cup of coffee. 'Manager nim, what's going on? Don't we have schedule today? It's already 7.30am and the members all disappeared.' asked N. The manager looked up and said, 'Ah, about that, Leo said that you weren't feeling well so I only planned a half day schedule. As for the missing members, I was just about to ask you if you knew where the members were, I guess not.' N was puzzled. The members were normally too lazy to even get up, especially Ravi. That guy is impossible to wake up. N bowed to the manager and told him that he'll go find the members before leaving the dorm. N had no idea where the members were so he looked around their usual hangout areas: convenience store, bakery and the park. N entered the convenience store and could not see anybody with towering heights. The VIXX members were all easy to find, they were all at least 180cm in height making them normally tower over other people so when they were on stage, the other idols don't really want to stand behind them. N was about to leave when he accidentally knocked into someone. How short was this guy that he couldn't see him when he turned around?! He looked down and his eyes widened: it was D.O from EXO. N quickly helped him get up while apologising numerously. D.O looked up and had a vague memory of knowing the guy, 'It's okay, after all I guess I was too short for you to see me! Haha! Hang on... I think I've seen you before... wait... your VIXX's N aren't you?' N nodded and asked what D.O why doing here. If N remembered correctly, Ravi said that SM had recently bought an entire building to serve as the dorms for all the SM artists, depending if they stayed there. But that was all the way in Seoul, VIXX stayed in Songnam which had quite a distance from Seoul. 'If you don't mind me asking, why are you here? Wasn't the SM dorm in Seoul? ' asked N. D.O looked up and said, 'I'm guessing that you heard that from Ravi because the dorm building is a secret. Anyways I'm here because our car broke down from engine exhaust. Our sasaeng (just know them as crazy girls who lost their mentallity) fans followed us all the way from the airport so we are temporarilly in Songnam for a refill on gas because this place is mostly filled with elders and I heard the teens all mostly listen to trot so our managers weren't worried. I'm here to buy some bread for the members to eat.' N nodded his head and bid goodbye to D.O and left the convenience store.

I feel bad for EXO... but I'd rather have sasaengs than antis... N quickly ran to the bakery but no guy was there, just the baker. He ran to the park and... same results. N started getting fustrated, 'Gods... where are they? Wait... they aren't avoiding me... are they? Avoid.. avoiding...me... it's possible... No! N... you're priority now is to find them and bring them back to the dorm not stand here in public and self verbal harm!' N shouted the last part and people looked at him like he was crazy. N turned red from embarassment and quickly ran off. N had only one last place to look: the practice room. He quickly ran into the Jellyfish Entertainment building and ran straight for the dance room. He slumped down from exhaustion of running for a whole hour and accidentally knocked his bum on the floor making quite a loud sound but he couldn't care less. N caught his breath and was about to open the door, suddenly the door opened and N looked up to be Hongbin. Hongbin had a terrified expression as he asked, 'N hyung... how long... h-how long have you been standing here?'

N raised an eyebrow at the question. Now he wasn't supposed to be here? N pushed right through Hongbin and was about to call the members to go back to the dorm when suddenly, Hyuk slammed his body onto N's in a hug. N was pushed to the floor and looked at Hyuk who was crying while saying something he barely understood, 'N... *sniff* N...hwyung! I... Iwam sho... sorry... feor all that I've... done to ywou!' Which N translated as: N hyung! I am so sorry for all that I've done to you. N looked at Hyuk with a puzzled expression. Ravi and Hongbin pulled Hyuk to a corner who was not allowed to move ubtil hr stops crying. N walked over toLeo and Ken who so far was more normal than the rest. Ravi was looking like he wanted to hit somebody: not safe. Hongbin looked like he is having a panic seizure... because he was there? : not a good situation to ask for answers. 'Oooookay.... what's going on? I just got here and younger members are like mentally unstable.' N asked Ken. Ken looked at N in surprise before replying, 'You did not hear anything? Not with Ravi screaming like a mad man and Hyuk's miserable crying?' N was hurt. Was he not supposed to know something? Ken whispered something into Leo's ear and Leo looked like he was about to say something he will regret his entire life. Now N was offended. The members were hiding something and they didn't want him to find out or even be near him. N was about to leave when Leo said , 'We know you're hurt badly. We know your secret.'

N could not process what Leo said. They know his secret? His secret?! No wait... there was a possibility it's not that secret but when Leo opened Ken's laptop and the screen , N's face paled. It was not that secret, a relief but this secret, a nightmare. All the comments he tried hiding from s were shone clearly on the screen with clear verbal harm. N looked up and saw Leo and Ken who were looking at him with sympathy. 'So... you guys... you guys know. So what? So what?! Don't give me that pathetic look! I don't want your sympathy! You guys know but so what? You guys don't understand because you are all LOVED! What they say is the truth anyway what's there to sympathise me with?' N broke down and all the members just stared at him and grimaced. Leo got up and kissed him on the forehead. Kissed him. KISSED HIM! N opened his eyes in shock and felt his face go red. Jung Leo... no... JUNG TAEKWOON FREAKING KISSED HIM?! The rest of the members had their eyes wide opened and jaw dropped as their 'No skinship or you'll die' hyung KISSED N. Leo looked down at N(who was currently on cloud nine yet felt like jumping into hell) and lifted his head up. 'I want you to know this: You never told us because you felt like we won't understand you. But it's because of you that people liked us. So don't put yourself down like that. We've all felt the same way you did. I was deemed cold and heartless, yes, I know what they say about me, but it was because of you I was able to show my warm, awkward side on camera. I always say that you are a troublemaker to me but let's be honest: I only said that for broadcast purpose, as a laugh.'

N looked at Leo and felt the tears roll down his face. Ravi walked up to N and said, 'Hyung why don't I tell you how you've helped us and why we like you? One, you helped me with my sleeping habits. If it weren't for you, I'd have been long kicked out of VIXX because I'm constantly sleeping and I'm able to compose for us. You helped Ken hyung with his gags, now he is so funny!' Ken nodded. 'Then Hongbin, he was only known as the 'flower boy' but you persuaded our CEO to give him more parts and now a lot of people loves his voice!' Hongbin looked gratefully at N. 'Hyuk's dance skills improved geatly because of you. He is even able to show handstands because you always stood by his side and slowly taught him one by one. See?' N looked at Hyuk who was jumping with joy and nodding his head. N looked at all the members and asked, 'Are you sure you really don't see me as a disgusting, fat, untalented, waste of space leader?' Leo glared at N, 'After all we've said you still doubt us? Seriously what was the point of my speech then?' N stifled a laugh and all the other members looked at him with loving eyes. 'So... I'm really loved? But somehow I don't feel it from the fans... every time I open the fanpage or comment sections, there will be always someone hating on me and everyday, I'm adding an anti. Was there something I did wrong? I just... don't...' N looked at the members but a reply came from the back and when N turned around, he saw a girl whom he had met and was hyperventilating atthe thought of where he had met the girl. The members stood up and glared at their uninvited guest as she spoke:

'Well the answer to your questions are simple: You are just a filthy man that no one likes. You are fatter than the rest of the members, they are more talented than you are and you're taking up their space on stage. Gods... your so stupid!'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry that I uh... couldn't write more this time...very sorry! I'll promise to write more for the next chapter but ummm as a slight preview, don't think that N is going to be happy for the next chapter(Darn it Leo!) I am going to say that this is more of a preview chapter for the next one because I'll be introducing one of the main antagonist for the story: the evil girl. Sorry if the story is confusing? Anyways comment your opinions and if possible upvote????? °n° God... gotta study more fanfics!