Ken accepts his healing heart which breaks once again

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

'Here... gods you're so cute. Here let me help you.' said Kiseop as he wiped melted ice cream off of Ken's lips and it, causing Ken to blush profusely. Both of them were wearing disguises but Kiseop insisted in at least a recognisable face for him so Ken was wearing thick glasses which covered half his face to which Kiseop pouted saying it's covering too much of his beautiful face. Ken laughed at Kiseop's ridiculous attitude. Kiseop smiled and held Ken's hand. They walked through the park and it was roughly around 2pm when Kiseop suddenly got a call and he kissed Ken goodbye....

That was 2 months ago...

Ken did not appreciate Kiseop's attitude when on dates. He often asks if anything is wrong, Kiseop just shrugs it off to which Ken is put off by. Kiseop is constantly on the phone and is always talking to someone. Ken once tried looking through the phone contacts and all the names seemed weird. They were either Lee Shinhoon or Kim Minyong or some other weird combinations. He was about to call one of them when Kiseop would suddenly appear out of no where and shout at Ken for not respecting his privacy. And Ken would just scoff at Kiseop. 2 months. Their relationship hadn't even been that long and here they are fighting already.

Ravi hated Kiseop. He hated him and he was not afraid to show it even though he was a senior. Every time he glared at Kiseop or tried to pull some trick on him, Ken or Leo would stop him. Leo, Ravi could understand but Ken? He could not believe how Ken had changed over the course of 2 months. Ravi still liked Ken but he was so smitten by Kiseop, he side tracked Ravi. Ravi sighed, he wished he could turn back time and force his head (or mouth) to say what he wanted to say to Ken. But ... as usual time just ticked by. Ravi took out his phone and Taemin had asked him out. Ravi replied back that he would arrive in 45 minutes so he hailed a taxi. Ravi looked through his playlists and one song caught his attention: Beast - 12:30. Ravi liked the song. Even more so than the dance songs Beast would release. He played the song and closed his eyes imagining him and Ken as their friendship spread further.

Beast - 12:30~

A noisily breaking glass bottle,
is that how we are?
The sky seems so low,
it seems like it’ll collapse at any time
You used to ask why I came so late,
that you waited for me, happy for my love
But now you’re frozen,
colder than a stranger you run into by chance 

Your bright smile (bright smile)
your warm embrace (your face)
It feels like I can’t see it or touch it now,
it scares me

Right now,
we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
Our backs turned against each other, looking at different places,
about to throw everything away
Right now, we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
We’re walking to a place
that we can never return from

Time used to follow us but now it has stopped
Instead of an “us” it’s just “you” and “me”
Rather than saying every little thing passed by
It feels like I’ve lost it instead,
your hands used to be so warm
I already know you were being shaken
so I held onto you tighter
I held you, I trapped you,
because my love became more venomous
Yeah I know it’s all my fault but
I couldn’t let go
of the feelings, the hope

Your bright smile (bright smile)
your warm embrace (your face)
It feels like I can’t see it or touch it now,
it scares me

Right now,
we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
Our backs turned against each other, looking at different places,
about to throw everything away
Right now, we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
We’re walking to a place

that we can never return from
 

When our break up starts to kneel before me
Then I believe time will follow us once again,
I believe that time will come
I’m letting you go right now,
I’m letting you go and everything has stopped
But I believe the broken clock
will move once again

Right now,
we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
Our backs turned against each other, looking at different places,
about to throw everything away
Right now, we’re like the clock hands at 12:30
We’re walking to a place
that we can never return from

'Sir? Sir! Wake up! I've got a job to do here and that's to drive people around not let you sleep in!' shouted the taxi driver. Ravi bowed and apologised and paid the taxi driver. He walked towards the café where Taemin and Kai were waiting. He liked the 2 of them. They were awesome dancers and Ravi looks up to Taemin for being able to give up his childhood to debut as singer for his dreams. Kai too, had also given up his childhood to be a trainee at SM  even though he could only debut around late December 2011~ early 2012. Ravi looked around for a less conspicious space and found the 2 sitting near the corner of the café. The disadvantage of being friends with the two of them in Ravi's opinion, is that they can't be noticed in public. Taemin is popular as the maknae of SHINee, a top group and Kai is a member of EXO who are like the new trend in Kpop at the moment. Ravi walked over to two and greeted them. Taemin and Kai smiled and squeezed together to give space to Ravi. 'So Ravi, how's you Japan debut?' asked Taemin. Ravi smiled at Taemin and said it was a sucess and they are gaining more popularity. Kai pouted and complained that they haven't even recorded a single Japanese song to which both Ravi and Taemin laughed. But Taemin noticed that Ravi was totally out of it throughout the conversation. He and Kai decided to prank Ravi, 'KEN HYUNG! OVER HERE!' Ravi picked up his ears at the word 'Ken' and looked up looking for him, all he saw was a near empty café. Taemin and Kai started laughing uncontrollably to which Ravi punched both f them in the arm and said, Seriously? I didn't tell you that so you could make fun of me with it!' Taemin wiped a tear away from his eyes and tried catching his breath, 'But you weren't really paying attention to our conversation so we thought using the love option would do the trick and it did. But seriously, what happened?' Ravi turned away and mumbled,'Ken... hyung... is dating... dating Kiseop...' Taemin and Kai were shocked. They had bet that Ravi would date Ken. 'Seriously?! That playboy?! Is Ken hyung blind or something?'shouted Kai.Taemin clasped his hand around Kai's mouth and looked around but thankfully, the café was deserted. 'You forgot we are in public?'whispered Taemin. Kai apologised and zipped up his mouth. Ravi did not understand what Kai meant. Playboy? 'Kai, what do you mean playboy?' asked Ravi. Kai ped his mouth and said, 'Kiseop sunbae is a popular playboy in the Kpop world. He once asked Kyungsoo if he wanted to date him and thankfully Kyungsoo is already mine.''Taemin continued, 'Once, when I was still in a girl costume, he asked me if I was a v*rg**n and luckily Minho and Key were there. Though Minho punched him. Speaking of Key, how's N hyung?' Ravi assured the two that N hyung was fine and excused himself to go to the restroom.

Ravi could not believe that Kiseop was such a horrible person. He debated on telling Ken hyung. He was so fustrated he decided that he should just ask N hyung later. When Ravi walked back to the seat, Taemin and Kai had gone. Ravi received a message and it was from Kai saying:

JonginluvKS1994: Cool! I wanna try out that track!

TaeMAN0718: Yeah! Hey let's hangout at the café near the corner of Hongdae!

Ravistheboss: I'll meet you guys in 45 minutes.

----- 1 New Message -----

JonginluvKS1994: Sry man! Fans caught us so we had to make a break for it. We paid for everything so just go on home! Bye!

Ravi sighed and plugged his earpiece in his ears and shuffled his playlist. He decided to play Youth Hurts:

Everyone looks at us and says
That we’re at our best age
That there’s so much to experience in the world

 

But why didn’t they tell us the most important thing
That a break up is always waiting behind love

These days, I’m stuck on my bed and I can’t move
I don’t even open my eyes in case I see you
I put my memories in my tears, letting them flow out
along with you – Are you the same way?
When you rubbed your small and pretty nose
against my face – I felt that it was love
(Where are you, what are you doing)
I miss you from those times

You made me sing a love song for the first time
Then you left me
You made me listen to a break up song for the first time
You spin around me like lyrics of a sad song

The moment I started to grow up
The sight of your turned back
Told me that there are things I can’t do on my own

The day you left me without any warning
The end of my youth had come
I had no fear when it came to love
But now you made me into a coward

You made me sing a love song for the first time
Then you left me
You made me listen to a break up song for the first time
You spin around me like lyrics of a sad song

You and I
I think about the reason we broke up again
Through all the many questions
That have no answer at all. I’m becoming an adult

You and I, can’t we become one again?

The day we stayed up all night with butterflies in our stomachs
Did you forget?
The day we first kissed as we looked at each other
You’re still in me like a black and white photo

I thought love would be endless happiness
I thought you would always be by my side

Don’t speak too easily
Don’t envy us
Our youth hurts so much

As Ravi walked towards the bus stop, it started raining quite heavily. he quickly ran towards shelter and turned around to find a hooded figure also avoiding the rain but he was less lucky as he was dripping wet. Ravi stood awkwardly to the side of the hooded person and turned around occasionally to check if he was okay because Ravi was sure that person was crying. That was when the hooded figure suddenly dropped to the floor and Ravi's mind went blank. If this person was a girl, he might get charged or something but thankfully it was a guy. When Ravi took the hood off the man, he took a step back as he saw that it was Ken. 'Ken hyung! Are you okay? Why are you here?' asked Ravi. He tried warming up Ken and took off his own coat for Ken. Ken opened his eyes to see it was Ravi. 'Oh? Ravi-ah? Can I sing? I feel like I'm on the verge of crying my voice out...' Ravi nodded his head and promised to listen to every single word Ken sang. Ken had this habit of singing what ever he felt.

Moon Heejun - I'm Not Okay~

* Love has gone, my heart bursts
so I call out to you but I’m not OK
I can never let go, even when I listen to
the club music ’till it explodes, I’m not OK

 

I try to lie and say nothing is wrong,
I can’t stop the tears
No matter how much I shout and shout that it’s okay,
the more I try to erase, the more my heart aches

** I can’t figure it out, was I not good enough?
Baby it’s not OK ~
I can’t forget although I know it’s a bad memory
Baby it’s not OK ~

Love has gone, my heart bursts
so I call out to you but I’m not OK
I can never let go, even when I listen to
the club music ’till it explodes, I’m not OK

This Muzik makes You lose Control
This Muzik makes You lose Control
This Muzik makes You lose Control
This Muzik makes You lose Control

Lose control, lose control, loo lose control

No matter how much I pretend to be drunk
and lie, now I can’t ever smile again
No matter how much I shout and shout that it’s okay,
you, who I once leaned on, are not here anymore

I can’t figure it out, was I not good enough?
Baby it’s not OK ~
I can’t forget although I know it’s a bad memory
Baby it’s not OK ~

Love has gone, my heart bursts
so I call out to you but I’m not OK
I can never let go, even when I listen to
the club music ’till it explodes, I’m not OK

Oh ~
I’m not OK

Oh ~
It’s Never OK

I am running through this night
That is how this storm will pass

So my heart bursts, I call out to you but I’m not OK
I can never let go, even when I listen to
the club music ’till it explodes, I’m not OK

After Ken finished singing, he completely fainted out of exhaustion and Ravi quickly pulled him in to give him warmth. The rain stopped soon and Ravi quickly hailed a taxi so that Ken won't get sick. When they returned back, N looked worried and Leo was consoling him. Hyuk and Hongbin had been talking about something, apparently serious but when Ravi opened the oor, all the members turned to look at him. But instead of bombarding him with questions (to which he is thankful for) N took Ken to the bathroom and Leo got some extra clothes. Hongbin and Hyuk took some dry towels and wiped away the raindrops and gave him some fresh, dry clothes. N walked out into the living room and said that he had already brought Ken back into his room. He told Ravi to rest as well when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ravi wanted to answer but N pushed him into his room.

Leo opened the door to find Kiseop standing there. He ordered Hyuk to open the door but Hyuk just stood still. N walked up to him and asked why he was here. Leo glared at him and Kiseop could tell that the situation was very stressful but he smirked and said,

'I'm here to tell Ken I need him to testify that I'm not dating him. Some reporter caught us and well, I'm not going to deal with anti fans because of him. Tell him that my manager will wait for his call.' And with that he left, leaving 4 flabbergasted VIXX members.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi! I'm back!!!!! Sorry for late update 😢 I was busy with Christmas and then I was still debating on the timeskip.

Q: Are you guys okay with this kind of timeskip?

I'll wait for your replies since I don't want to make a disappointing fanfic.

Anyways, SUBSCRIBE COMMENT OR UPVOTE PLEASE!!!