N and Leo are now having sweet dreams thanks to a special Key

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

Key ran over to N and Leo who backed up at the sudden burst of action. 'Are you two dating? Puh-lease tell me you're dating!' asked Key, while pointing at N and Leo's held hands. Leo looked down and looked at N who nodded. 'Yeah... but it was only 5 minutes ago though...' said Leo sheepily. He couldn't believe he finally got N to be his boyfriend. What did you expect? Key squealed and jumped up and down, 'OMG!!!! CONGRATZ!!! UGH... you have no idea how happy I am for you two. To think there is now another couple in the Kpop world! Oh,the feels! Anyways, Taeminnie said it was something about anti fans?' N was nodded his head but was puzzled and asked, 'What do you mean another couple? You mean there are also other boy-boy couples in the Kpop industry?' Key giggled and sat down on the couch. He gestured for all of them to sit as well, which made the members a little confused sonce they were host and Key was the guest. 'To answer your question first, yes, of course there are many couples in the Kpop industry! What do you expect? Meeting that man everyday seeing his great quality and all, it's easy boy bands to form gay relationships. I'll give you an example: me. I have been dating Jonghyun for 5 years now. It took him 2 whole years before he finally confessed to me during the Hello Baby era. And you know EXO? They are all couples: SuLay, Taoris, HunHan, XiuChen, BaekYeol and KaiSoo. I'm sure Rava(Ravi! Damn it!) Fine... Ravi knows as well.' Ravi nodded his head. N was not expecting this. He had thought that all those skinship idols show on TV were just for show, turns out they were real and the Neo couple is just one of them. Manager nim had no interest in hearing a diva talk about himself and all those things they say so he shut himself in his room and slept.

'Okay, back to you anti fan topic. Can you tell me what your anti fans did to you?' Leo passed Key the memo who read it and rolled his eyes. Ken passed his phone Key who read the comments and 'pfft' at the screen. 'Well, it seems what you are going through is the JAFWCSU. (Whats-) Let me finish, it stands for Jealous Anti Fans Who Can't Shut Up. Anyways, these kind of things are simple to change. But it's how you'll have to act that's a little tough. You have to act confident no matter what you do. Like me, there was once an anti fan, she did not like my fashion sense and I just retorted back: Sweetie, I am still more fabulous than a b*tch who only wears black, a.k.a you. And another anti fan who said she didn't like my voice or my dance and I'm like: Who's standing on stage now? You see? Confidence is something you must have. You just lack it N.'

N thought hard about what Key said. True, his career was all about confidence but he lacked it because he didn't want his real fans to misunderstand. 'But I'm not like you. Your fans love you for your fashion and they love you because you're truthful... but I'm-' Leo placed his finger on N's lip(with a over flowing with feels Key at the side) and said, 'I think the fans know about your diva attitude and you should just show it more.' N looked at Leo and smiled. 'Key, thanks for your help. I guess it's true, it takes a diva to help a diva!' Key smirked and said, 'Well of course, after all the sassiness in our blood approves!' Everyone laughed and said goodbye to Key.

~°A week later°~

VIXX had a performance on Inkigayo and while they were awaiting their turn, due to some problems and miscommunication, their manager had left the members by themselves. The stylists and coordinators had went out to have some lunch and said they would buy some things back for the members, leaving them all alone. As they were watching Girl's Day's rehearsal and filming for VIXX TV, three girls entered the room. They all looked at the girl and growled at her. It was girl who had trespassed into their practice room. This time though she brought her friends.

'Phew, finally got in. Oppa! How are you? Did you miss me? Hmm? Do you have any idea how tough the security was? We had some troubles but it is all settled.' she looked at all of them with loving eyes until she laid eyes on N. She walked over to the leader and said in disgust, 'Why are you still here? I thought that I was clear enough the last time we met? Guess I have to personally- Hey! Let go of me!' N pulled her over to her girls who were taking pictures but were completely unaware that they were being filmed by VIXX TV. 'Let me make this clear to all of you. You will not be allowed to come near us again. Unless you want to be charged with trespassing and harassment, I suggest you leave now.' The girl huffed and freed herself from N's grasp.

~°Arguement°~

Girl: Don't get cocky with me. You don't know who I am and what I can do.

N: I can since I'm older than you so you should be addressing me as 'oppa' not sure I want to hear that from you though

Girl: How dare you! What do you think you are? Your just a lowlife man!

N: Well sorry but this lowlife man earns more money than you, won more dance awards than you, meets VIXX everyday and is the leader of VIXX! So why don't you shut up and go home and come up with something your better at than me?

And Ken, would you do the honours?

The girl was so flabberghasted N's sudden change in attitude that she did not notice Ken holding a slipper and threw it, hitting her straight in the face. The girls were too shocked to move that when the officer walked in, she could easily cuff them and have them taken away. 'Sorry you had to go through that. I'm Officer Kim Minah and I've been trying to catch them for a while now. That girl is Kim Yeoshin. I'm sure that you've heard of her as the Idol Killer. Anyways, we needed evidence that she was at least harassing idols to ship her off to a juvenile center and thanks to your recording camera, we have enough more than enough evidence.' N was more than happy that he would at least have her out of the way but was shocked to hear that that was the Kim Yeoshin. No wonder she was able to trespass into their Inkigayo waiting room.

After the officer left, their manager walked in and asked if everyone was fine. All the members nodded and prepared themselves as the next stage was theirs.

Leo squeezed N's hand and kissed him. He whispered a 'good luck' and followed their manager. Hyuk and Hongbin held hands and Hongbin kissed Hyuk on the cheek and followed suit. Ken and Ravi looked at Hyuk and finally came to the conclusion that they were all dating. Ken looked at them wistfully before following suit. Ravi caught his hand and Ken turned around, 'Ken hyung, can I talk to you after this?' Ken was puzzled as to what Ravi wanted to say but nodded anyways and rushed to catch up with the other members for their stage.

~°Song°~

I couldn’t help it so I threw it all out
I erased all of my emotions
But I couldn’t erase you (let me free)
Because my heart was too sad (let me breathe)

I just need to live like this, I just need to breathe
I just need to be alive, why can’t I?
I said it’s okay (let me free)
This is better for me (let me breathe) oh

I was afraid that I’d get cut by your sharp, knife-like words
I just need to breathe and eat to endure through this

I was a coward, I wanted to endure through

I’m holding my heart in my hand
I chose a life that is for me

I don’t want to let go of myself
I don’t want to ruin myself anymore
Memories that aren’t ending even when it’s over
I have no confidence to win over it

Love, in the end
Is a lie to just one person
Now look at me forgetting you
With your eyes wide open

Don’t ever forget me
Don’t ever erase me

My heart was limping and this is the end of the road
After making that decision and taking a breath
I let out a deep sigh
I rip her up from inside my heart
As I let out a silent scream
I’m erasing the after images that are floating around
Burning up the remaining memories up to the sky, burn

I saw you again, I cried
Something went terribly wrong
My heart is still remembering (let me free)
Everything was the same (let me breathe)

There’s nowhere to run from you

If I hold onto you, it hurts
But if I let you go, it hurts even more
This place is deeper than a dream inside a dream
I have no confidence to escape from it

Saying that I’ll forget you
Is all a lie that remains in me
Your face spreads throughout my heart again
It hurts even more than before

I think I miss you even more
I think it’s even more dangerous

( I just love this song!!😍)

VIXX had won first place on Inkigayo and N was supposed to say a few words, he cried as he saw his true fans screaming his name and congratulating them.

First of all, to our nice and cool seniors( Key and Taemin ) thank you for your support. Starlights, thank you for you hardwork and winning us this trophy. It's because of you Starlights that VIXX was able to win 1st place. And finally, Taekwoon-ah, Jaehwan-ah, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyukkie, I love you guys!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay the fifth chapter is up! God... the ending sounds like this fic is ending soon. But that's not true! I still have Raken and Hyukbin to worry about. Neo can finally rest!^^ And the speech by N is actually based off of the real speech he made except that I couldn't understand Korean so I had to made do with my limited vocabulary. Anyways, please Comment, Subscribe or Upvote!^^

kimminah89: added you in as promised ^^ sorry your a police officer -_-

chekacheka:  finally added your idea! Sorry it took so long