Is this the N you know?

If he was hurt, I'd hurt more...

N did not see anything wrong with the fact that he had changed so easily. You see, he used to be quirky and fun to hangout with but now, people say he got the Leo-syndrome: meaning that he is just a cold, heartless bastard. Seriously? That's how the staff and everybody thinks of him and Leo? Don't they know that Leo is just really, really shy with attention? And that N's reason for doing so is taking the fans advice? Apparently they did not know since the staffs no longer joked around with him, neither did the members. They thought he was trying to be more mature, so they also stopped teasing him all together. N sighed, he missed s teasing but he couldn't talk to them without making the situation awkward. He sighed and used his phone to check the fans comments on their new music video 'Error'. N liked the song. After all he felt like this so many times before. His part was his favourite: 

I just need to live like this, I just need to breathe

I just need to be alive, why can't I?

I said it's okay

This is better for me

He wished that his fans would have understood that line but he was wrong yet again. This time 2-3 fans posted this:

 

Oh my god, did he just get darker or something?

Yeah! He totally did! Where did he go? The field or something?

Eeww I know right? Ravi wearing that hat on him looks totally more hot!

 

N cringed at the last sentence. Ravi himself had not liked that hat but apparently Ravi was more handsome than him. He couldn't bear to read the rest of the comments before slamming his phone down and slumped onto the floor, covering his eyes before the tears could fall.

🎶~ If I hold onto you, it hurts. But if I-

N quickly picked up his phone and answered: 'Hello? Leo-ah what is it?" Leo used a very angry tone which had N worried since if he has that tone, it means he is really angry.

(The following is their conversation)

Leo: Where are you? You haven't come home for 3 hours.

N: Sorry, lost track of time

Leo: Everybody is waiting for you. Get back now.

N: Okay... bye?

- Already hanged up the phone -

Some coversation that was. N scoffed at Leo's behaviour before carrying his bag and leaving the practice room. He look at himself in the mirror for the last time before murmuring to himself: Why can't I be taller or more handsome... and locked the door.

When he returned to the dorm it was already 12:07am and N was stuck outside the door. Was there a special occasion today? He took out his phone and the date read: November 11. N mentally cursed himself as he had forgotten Leo's birthday. He entered Leo's birth date and the door clicked open. When he stepped inside, he was faced with a seriously pissed off Leo and 4 disappointed faces. 'Hyung! How could you only come home now? Did you know that we waited for you for like 2 hours or so to celebrate Leo hyung's birthday!' shouted Ravi. Hyuk look at N in the eye and said, 'Hyung, what is going on with you lately? Ever since a few months ago, you've been acting weirder and weirder! Did something happen? Tell us! You always help us with our problems but you won't even tell us. What's wrong?' N avoided him and went up to Leo and apologised to him before walking into his room. The members were all shocked at their leader's cold attitude. Has their 'umma' really changed? The members look at Leo apologitically while Leo just stared at N with his 'poker' face but somehow with a much sadder expression and atmosphere.

N sat down on the floor and stared into blank space. Now the members were angry at him. Seriously, how much negativity can one guy hold in? When his fans said that he was too fat, he under went a very strict diet, losing 10kg in the process. Then they said he was too dark so he avoided outdoor activities with the members but it was useless. Then they said his dancing skills were horrible so he stayed in the practice room for more than 18 hours a day just to practice his dance skills to the point where his instructor had to force him to go home and rest. N could not understand why the members couldn't understand that he was only trying to change himself into a perfect idol that everybody liked. No, they wouldn't since they weren't the ones receiving the negative comments. His eyes started getting wet and before he realised it, warm tears had already slipped down and were falling down his face. He had changed so that the public wouldn't hate him yet in the process, his relationship with his closest friends had been destroyed. N closed his eyes and started crying really badly.

He did not hear the door open close, he did not hear anyone's footsteps and he was shocked because when he open his eyes, Leo was infront of him like literally infront of him staring at him straight in the eye. 'Why are you crying? Is something wrong?' N was expecting Leo's usual stoic, bored voice but when a soft, concerned tone came out, he was utterly shocked. He became even more shocked when Leo pulled him into a hug and held him. N tried getting out of Leo's arms as he was not certain that this was the Leo he knew. Leo hated skinship to the point of hitting N every time he did that with him. But as he was not the muscular kind of guy, he could not escape Leo's arms so they stayed that way for a few minutes. When N finally calmed down, Leo let him go and placed his hands on his shoulders, looking at N with a concerned expression, 'Tell me, why did you change? Was it that you couldn't bear the members teasing? Was that why you avoided all us? Say something N!' N could only shake his head and covered his face with his hands. No matter who I tell, it is useless. They can't help me since they don't understand what I'm going through... Leo sighed and stood up, and walked towards the door. Looking at N one last time, before he walked out to the other members.

'Leo hyung! Did N hyung say anything? Did he say why he is so different nowadays?' asked Hongbin. When Leo shook his heads, all the members groaned in frustration. N had been avoiding them for a while now, and they all wanted to know why. They first thought that he wanted to show a mature image so they a lot less than before. But then N started growing more and more distanced from the members and it started to worry them. They thought that perhaps N had enough of the teasing so they wanted to celebrate Leo's birthday and apologise to N but he had not showed up which in turn made the members angry. Now that they thought about it, they should not have shouted out at N that way. They grew more and more guilty until their manager came out and told them to go to bed. Leo took the opportunity and went up to his manager and asked, 'Manager nim, is it okay if we don't have a full schedule tomorrow? I don't think N is feeling very well.' Manager looked at Leo and thought about it and was about to check on N before Leo stopped him and said that N was sleeping. The manager stopped his tracks and thought about it before nodding his head 'But if he is still not well, I'll have to push back a lot of schedule so make sure to bring him to the doctors if he is still unwell'. Leo nodded and sighed in relief, as tomorrow he would have the time to go to the practice room and see if there is any thing that can answer why N has been acting strange. 

The next day, Leo woke up early at 6am to prepare breakfast for the members. Some cereal and eggs before rushing out the door. When he arrived at the practice room, Leo looked around for anything suspicious or out of place. But after looking for 30 minutes, he couldn't find anything until his eyes landed on Ken's laptop. Ken had left it in the practice room so that when he had a break, he could use it and now that he thought about it, N had been constantly borrowing Ken's laptop to use. Leo walked towards it and the laptop but it was not locked which was strange but when the moniter , Leo's eyes widened in shock and anger at the first thing the screen showed:

N is so gay. I bet the members are sick of him or at least afraid of him

Yeah! He is like always trying to have skinship with the other members and doesn't care about the cameras

OMG! THEY SHOULD TOTALLY KICK HIM OUT OF VIXX. MY LEO OPPA IS NOT SAFE!!!

Yeah! My Hyukkie is also not safe too! 😭😭

 

Leo stared at the screen in utter shock and his hands shook with rage. He took out his phone and called Ken:

~📞~

Ken: Hello? Hyung! Where ar-

Leo: Get the members here in the practice room. Let N continue to rest. I know why he is so different nowadays.

Ken: W-what? Okay! I'll-

- Hangs Up-

Leo put away his phone as he scrolled through the page looking at more disses at N and seething with rage.

Ken put down his phones and woke up all the members(except N) and they rushed to finish their breakfast before rushing to their practice room. Ken could not stop worrying about what Leo had found as Leo was not happy at all when he called him. When they arrived in the practice room, they swarmed to Leo and Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk kept asking,'What's going on?' 'Explain, damn it!' 'Is N hyung sick or something?' but Ken couldn't care less. He was looking at his laptop and was frozen stiff at what he saw. He turned the three younger members heads towards the screen and just like him, the three of them dropped their jaws and stared in anger at what was shown: N being dissed at in the comments section of their 'Error' MV.

OMG! N IS SERIOUSLY SO GAY!

N should rot and die since he is only pulling his team down

I HOPE JELLYFISH WOULD  FINALLY SEE HYUKKIE'S TALENTS IN DANCING AND GIVE HIM AND HONGBIN MORE PARTS INSTEAD OF A CERTAIN N.

When Leo closed the laptop, Hyuk could feel the tears in his eyes forming while Ravi trembled in rage with Hongbin and Ken still mentally shocked. 'No...*sniff*... no wonder... N hyung *sniff* was so... unhappy... *sniff*... HOW COULD THEY... SAY THAT OF HIM! *sniff* cried Hyuk. Hongbin went over to Hyuk and consoled him even though he himself was tearing up. Ravi suddenly stood up, with his hands clenched, he was about to walk out the door when Ken stopped him, 'Where are you going? I hope your not going to get violent or anything.' Ravi turned around and look at Ken, 'I want to teach those people a lesson!' He stormed towards the door and Ken stopped him by hugging him. He started squirming and was fighting back until Leo spoke up, 'No one is to say a word or do anything. If we do things on our own without N's consent, it'll be disastrous. And Ravi, sit down and and stay calm. Violence never helps with anything. Hyuk stop crying and Ken... you can stop hugging him now.' Ken looked at Ravi before realising he was still having Ravi in his arms and quickly let go of him and turned away before he could see how red his face was. Hongbin was still consoling Hyuk when he thought he heard something by the door. He walked up towards the door and was shocked to see the one person who was everybody's topic standing outside as though he was there the whole time.

 

'... N hyung... How long... h-how long have you been standing here?'

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Anyways, this is the first chapter... 2066 words! 2-0-6-6!!!! This is there first time I even wrote past 800 words. So how do you like ghis chapter? I hope my writing skills have improved from my first fanfic? Do leave your opinions♡♡ I want to know how to make this story better as this is going to be my first official chaptered fanfic. So please help me! And sorry if this is similar to some other fanfics. I was only basing it off of some VIXX blogpost. So don't talk to me about copyright because I didn't know >~<°•.