Day 6 - Final

Honeymoon

The footstep was coming near towards the couple as Jongup slowly hid his wife behind him. He knew who the killer is and he absolutely recognized the voice. He already saw everything during his coma state.

Eunseo showed everything to him.

 Hyunmin grabbed a hold on her husband’s cloth, shivering in fear. She felt so dumb by accusing Jongup as a killer. She tried to peak a look over the elder’s shoulder and her eyes widen opened when a figure came into her sense.

“C… Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol smirked as a dark chuckle escaped from him. He waved his hand a little and gave the younger a light, innocent smile. “Hey, Hyunmin.”

“It was you?” she whispered, earning a nod from Chanyeol. “Hmm, yeah. I’m sorry if you had a hard time to find the true me, Hyunminnie. It must be hard for you to walk around, banging on other people’s door just to find Eunseo’s killer.”

Hyunmin’s eyes widen in shock. ‘He saw me at Eunseo’s house?’

Chanyeol walked closer towards the couple, showing them a pitiful smile. “Step back. Don’t you dare to come any closer.”

“Oh, Jonguppie. I’m so sorry. I didn’t notice you before. How are you? Doing good?” Chanyeol flashed the younger his bright smile, doesn’t even bother about Jongup’s warn.

Jongup gritted his teeth as his arm firmly wrapped around his wife.

“I need you to run,” he whispered to the younger. Hyunmin looked up at her husband surprisingly in shock. She shook her head as tears started to beam at the corner of her eyes. She would never leave her husband alone to face the monster, especially not when Jongup not in a good state. But she didn’t even have any chance to voice out her thought when Jongup pushed her aside and jumped on Chanyeol’s tall figure.

Hyunmin fell on the floor as her head making contacted at the edge of the wooden table. She held her dizzy head, trying hard to adapt the situation. She glanced at her struggling lover, wondering if she should run away like what Jongup asked her to do or else.

“Hyunmin run!”

She flinched in spot when the shout came, passing into her sense. “Go!” Jongup yelled again as he tried so hard to bring Chanyeol down. Hyunmin pushed herself to stand up and started to make her way to the back door since the pair was fighting near the main entrance, made it impossible for her to escape through that.

Hyunmin hardly walking to the back door and a sound of a loud bum made her action stop. There’s no struggling sound came into her sense. She held her tears, covering with her hand and made herself hid in the space between the cabinet and the refrigerator.

Sound of footsteps was clearly can be heard. In just one second, Hyunmin can felt how suffocates she was. Her lips were trembling and her body was shivering due to the scariness.

“Come out… come out wherever you are. Hmm, is Minnie scared?”

Hyunmin made herself deep into the corner until she felt her body been pressed to the cold wall. She bit her lips hard just to make sure there’s no sound come out. Her face already wet with tears and sweats.

“Hyunmin….”

Chanyeol walked around the kitchen with smirk on his face. “Yah Kim Hyunmin. I’m tired you know. Can’t you just come out already?”

A sudden hiccup rang all over the room. He glanced at the source, making himself closer to the spot. “How long you want to play this hid and seeks, Minnie?”

He silently stepping on the marble floors, grabbing the side of the cabinet before playfully jumped in front of the younger causing Hyunmin screamed in fear. “Found ya.”

He pulled Hyunmin out from her hiding but then harshly sighed, yanking her forward when Hyunmin kept on struggling to release herself.

“Can you not?!” he yelled and slammed Hyunmin’s fragile body repeatedly to the wall until she passed out and blood started to flow from her nose and the impact making her fully unconscious.

Chanyeol smirked in satisfied and dragged Hyunmin’s body to the living room and placed her next to the bleeding Jongup.

 

 


Hyunmin groaned in pain and slowly open her eyes. She examined the surrounding and realised that she had been tied up on a chair and there’s a tape, sealing . She turned to her right and saw Jongup also had been tied up on a chair with cuts on his face and arms. His head also bleeding, making his light brown hair turned slight red and wet.

Scratch…scratch…

Hyunmin snapped to the source and saw Chanyeol was busy dragging something from the top floor. She closed her eyes and pretended like she still unconscious before secretly peaked a look. She gulped slowly when a sight of Chanyeol placing the unconscious Baekhyun and Jiho on the couch.

“I know you’re awake sweetie,” Chanyeol said, immediately turned around and gave Hyunmin his evil smile.

“Surprise! Surprise!” he cheered as he put his knife on the coffee table before sitting down on the same coffee table across the younger.  “Nice sleep?”

Hyunmin stared hard into his eyes, doesn’t even bother to answer him plus was sealed. Chanyeol sighed, leaned himself closer to the younger and rubbed his nose at Hyunmin’s face before harshly pull the tape from the younger causing her to scream in pain.

“Oppss… Sorry,” he apologised, grinning innocently. He Hyunmin’s face softly in care.

“You know… I used to dream tha…”

“I don’t give a damn about your ing dream!” Hyunmin yelled. Chanyeol gritted his teeth, pulling Hyunmin hair.

“Why do you need to ignore me? Why everyone need to ignore me?! Why?! Why?!” he shouted in her face.

Hyunmin struggled to let herself free. “Let me go!”

Chanyeol pushed her harshly before returned back to his seat. He blinked his eyes and crossed his legs before he took a glance on his watch. A heavy sigh escaped from him.

“Is he dead already?” he said, kicking Jongup’s feet. He’s then got up and softly slapped Jongup’s face. “Yah, wake up already. Geez…”

Jongup started to move a little on his seat, groaning in pain. Hyunmin looked at her husband in worry. “Honey?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard the pet name. He plastered his bored face before started to shake Jongup’s torso in order to wake him up. “Yah! Wake up! You’re wasting my time.”

Hyunmin gritted her teeth. “Stop shaking his body, you bloody moron.”

“Tsk… I really don’t understand. What the hell that this idiot over here has that I don’t have?”

Hyunmin smirked, “He’s not a psycho like you.”

Chanyeol fumed when he heard the younger and yanked her head up to face him. “I’m not!” he spat in her face.

Hyunmin stared into his eyes, daring him to continue his action. Chanyeol’s sighed harshly and letting go of his grip.

“Arghh…” another groan came out from the now fully awake Jongup. He winced in pain and carefully adjusted the view. “What the…”

Chanyeol flashed Jongup his angelic smile and asked the younger with care, “Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?”

Hyunmin frowned at the elder’s act. She tried to make herself believe that Chanyeol was just acting and being sarcasm but it seems like Chanyeol really care about the younger.

“Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol nodded his head with the smile still on his face and he about the answering the younger when he suddenly shook his head violently and buried Jongup with his sudden dark obs. “Don’t you ever ing call my name like that! I hate you! You’re ruining my life!” he screamed in Jongup’s face. His voice no longer soft and care like before. The voice was totally changed. It became deeper and harsher.  

“What?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he brought himself near the younger. He leaned forward, too close until  Jongup can heard the other breathing. “You took my life.”

 

 


3 years ago…

 

“Awesome! We’re here!” Daehyun shouted in excitement, hoping out from the car and followed by others. Jongup slowly closed the driver side door as a grin formed on his face. This is the first time he came to this vacation house with his friends -without parents-  and he glad his folks finally allowed him to bring his friends to the house.

“Well... big enough for us,” a guy murmured next to him, making Jongup to turn around for a better view of the culprit. Chanyeol smiled widely at the younger, hugging Jongup’s shoulder as Jiho, Baekhyun and Himchan came out from the second car that just arrived.

Jongup looked around and noticed the shinning gaze from each of his friends and he knew what it means.

With a bright smile decorated on his face, he excitedly announced, “Let’s start this party!”

“YEAH!!!!”

 


Chanyeol peak a look through the white a curtain as a light smile crept. “What are you doing?”

Chanyeol spun around and met Baekhyun who was crossing his arms with a meaningful smirk formed. “Erk… I… I…”

Without waiting for the other to finish, Baekhyun pushed him aside and taking his turn looking at the direction that managed to pull his friend’s attention. Once his saw the attraction, he immediately whistles and shouted for the rest.

“Guys! Come her….” before he managed to finish, Chanyeol quickly covered the other’s mouth causing him to muffle.

“What is going on here?” Yongguk asked, raising an eyebrow with the other guys appeared behind him. Everyone was looking at them full of curiosity.

“Erk, nothing. Nothing is happening. Baekhyun is just overeact…ARGH! Baek. Why are you stepping on my feet?” Chanyeol jumped around, hissing in pain.

Baekhyun grinned and quickly escaped himself to crowd. With bright smile still plastered on his face, he said, “Chanyeol is peaking at the next door girl!”

“Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun spun around and playfully stuck his tongue out before ran to the living room, leaving Chanyeol all alone to face the questioning looks from his friends.

“So… Our Yeollie is finally having a crush on someone huh?” Youngjae asked, raising an eyebrow while Daehyun already taking his steps toward the window. Chanyeol who noticed the younger’s action quickly blocked his way.

“Seriously? I just wanna see who the person is and I just got married remember?” Daehyun explained, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

“So?”

“So, I won’t be cheating on my wife for god sake. Plus, I love her so much and now, please move aside because I want to see the person that manage to capture your heart,” Daehyun replied playfully before he pushed the elder to the side and continued walking towards the window and when he saw the person is, he spun around with a playful smirk on his face. “Not bad.”

Once he said that, the other guys immediately ran towards the window and long and continuous whistles were heard.

“Wait! I think we should invite her tonight,” Junhong suddenly suggested.

“What? No!”

But all of them were totally zone him out and gave each a signature look before unison shouted, “OH YEAH!”

 

..............

 

The rush footsteps were heard thumping on the floor, fishing Jongup out from the kitchen. Once he out, he saw Junhong and Himchan were running outside the house while the others were watching through the window.

He raised an eyebrow and softly asked, “What are you guys doing?”

Jiho spun around and quickly and excitedly explained, “We’re going to invite Chanyeol’s crush!”

“Crush?”

“The next door girl!” the guys answered in unison, earning a surprise looks from the younger. Jongup turned around and faced Chanyeol who was currently sitting on couch with a give up face.

“Wow. I never knew that you changed your type already,” he mentioned, smirking a little.

Chanyeol sighed and rubbed his face in frustration, “You know me, Jongup. I will NEVER EVER fall in love to someone who comes from lower class than me.”

“Dude, you know it’s not nice to talk about people like that.”

“I don’t ing care! If they invited that next door girl, I will pretend she doesn’t exist along the party.”

 

............

 

The BBQ went well and Chanyeol seems already back to the normal himself and the guys refused to bring out the next door girl topic. But Jongup did notice that Chanyeol will sometimes take a look at the house across the lake. Slowly Jongup shook his head and went towards the elder, taking a seat next to him.

“You don’t have to feel ashamed just because your crush is not city girl.”

Chanyeol spun around and gave him a frowning look. “What are you talking about?”

“Nothing,” he replied, taking a sip from the beer can. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow before threw his gaze away to the lake or to be exact, at the house across the lake.

‘Ego.’

 

.............

 

Knock, knock, knock…

The door was cracking open and a girl came into the sight. “Yes?”

“Hey, we’re your neighbour and last night, we did a BBQ and you didn’t come. So, there got some extra grill beef and lamb. So….” Yongguk didn’t finish his words and hand out a plate of grill beef and lamb to the girl.

“Well… thank you.”

“You’re welcome, miss…?”

“Eunseo. My name is Eunseo,” she introduced herself, faintly giving the elder her smile. Yongguk nodded as he stepped a few steps aside.

“I’m Yongguk and this Jongup, he’s the owner of the house.”

“Hello,” Jongup smiled, waving cutely at the younger. Eunseo blushed a little and quickly bowed, trying to hide her pinkish cheek.

“Nice to meet you,” she said silently. “Nice to meet you too,” the elder replied, chuckling at the other’s little action.

 

.............

 

“Our puppy is in love,” Yongguk sang for a million times for that day. Jongup pouted a little, showing his annoyed to the other.

Right after the pair left Eunseo’s house, Yongguk noticed that Jongup keep on blushing and sometimes grinned by himself. He never sees Jongup acted like that before and he’s so sure that his little cousin is in love.

“I’m not,” the younger replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Yongguk chuckled as he patted Jongup’s shoulder. “Chanyeol doesn’t want her and to be honest, she’s quite pretty. Go try your luck.”

The other titled his head, “Should I?”

“Totally.”

 

 


So that’s how the couple met. Since that day, Jongup kept on trying to approach her and tried his best to win the latter’s heart and all his hard work was paid well enough when Eunseo finally said yes when Jongup asked her to be his girlfriend.

Meanwhile, the relationship between Eunseo and Jongup’s cousins and friends can said they were quite close to one another and that’s include Park Chanyeol.

When the couple announced their relationship, Chanyeol was the first person congratulated them and wished the best for the lovers.

But…

Everyone can act like they’re happy although the truth is they’re not.

Without the other know, Chanyeol actually fell into Eunseo’s charms even more than before. Although the young lady is currently dating his best friend, that didn’t stop him to approach the latter in silence and smooth.

He always went and visited Eunseo while Jongup was busy in Seoul, helping his father handling the company. Chanyeol will do anything to make the couple to break up without him being the suspect.

Step after step.

Plan after plan.

None of it was working out.

Chanyeol sat on the big couch facing the night view of the Han River from his penthouse with a glass of wine in his grip. He lumped himself into the couch, thinking what he suppose to do.

He took gulped of the red wine and a second later, his smartphone rang. Once he noticed the ID caller, a groan escaped and lazily he slide the screen.

“Hey.”

“Hey Chan! I was just wondering if you coming tomorrow for Youngjae’s fitting,” Jongup’s happy voice came into his sense.

Chanyeol loosen his tensed neck muscle and sighed heavily. “Should I?”

“I think so since Youngjae said he wants us to get our suit as his best men. The others are coming tomorrow.”

“Fine then. I’ll be there tomorrow.”

“Good because I need you to tell Jaejae that I’ll be late because I have an appointment with Hyunmin from JK Group.”

Chanyeol frowned a little and said, “Hyunmin? Wasn’t she your high school crush?”

Jongup chuckled, “Yeah but she didn’t know about that and she barely remember that we’re in the same school. Plus it’s a just a past story and I have Eunseo now.”

The moment he heard the girl’s name, Chanyeol gritted his teeth in anger and slowly calmed himself up. “Yeah, I do notice that. Don’t worry I’ll try to save your late tomorrow from being kick by Youngjae.”

“Thank so much! This is why I love you so much.”

“Dude, that’s sound so gay.”

The younger laughed, “Whatever. That doesn’t change the fact that you’re my friend. Hmm, I gotta go. I still have some works to do. See ya! Bye.”

“Bye.”

Chanyeol stared at the now blank screen and tossed it on the table. ‘Plus it’s a just a past story and I have Eunseo now’

The same words kept on replaying in his head causing him to yell in anger and threw the wine glass to the harden wall.

“I’ll get you Eunseo. No matter what.”

 

 


Chanyeol stared at the entrance of the Pacific Royale Hotel in his midnight black Audi TT. Sometimes he will glance at his wrist watch, waiting patiently for someone to come.

Ring…ring…ring…

“Wassup,” he greeted once he answered the call.

“Seriously dude. Where the hell are you? And Jongup too? I called him but he didn’t pick and I can’t finish my wedding suit fitting if my best men aren’t here,” Youngjae bombed him from the other side of the line.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Sorry. I’ll be there in 15 minutes and Jongup said he will be a little late because there’s something he needs to attend. But don’t worry, I promise you both of us will be there.”

 “You better be here because in half hour if both of you are not here, I will banned you guys from entering my wedding. I mean it. Seriously,” the younger said in deadly serious although Chanyeol did heard there’s some laughing and giggles at the background.

“We’ll be there. Promise.”

“Okay then. See ya!”

“Kay.”

He ended the call and threw back his focus to the hotel entrance and a couple minutes later, an evil smirk crept on his handsome face. He quickly grabbed his Canon DSLR and taking a few shots before placed the camera back into the bag and drove away.

 

 


Chanyeol glanced at the guys who were busy talking and laughing and he noticed that Jongup didn’t hold his phone that night. A relief sigh escaped as he knew Jongup is a type of guy who won’t mix up his family event with other things.

“Yongguk! Quick give a toss!” Daehyun exclaimed while Jiho passed the elder a glass of white wine.

“To you Yoo Youngjae! My lovely cousin…” Yongguk began his speech while standing in middle of the living room. The others were focus at elder while Chanyeol anxiously waiting for his phone to vibrate.

And it seems like god heard what his heart said and his phone vibrated on the moment. A broad smile formed on his face and he carefully sneak out went straight to back door.

After closed the door silently, Chanyeol pulled the hoodie and covered his head before making his way to back forest. He shoved his hand into the pockets while made sure that the important stuffs were there with him.

Later on, he stopped and looked up to the tree house. The light was on, signalling him that someone’s there. Slowly he climbed up and got into the tree house.

“Hey.”

The person spun around and gave him a light smile. “Hey. Where’s Jongup?”

Chanyeol walked towards the other and replied, “He kinda busy so he sent me here.”

Eunseo pouted, “I miss him.”

Chanyeol immediately tensed up but quickly controlled himself and took a seat next to Eunseo. A sigh escaped from the male, attracting the other’s attention. “Are you okay Yeollie?”

Chanyeol looked at Eunseo and gave a faint smile. “I’m fine but I’m worry about you.”

“Me?” the younger asked in confusion.

“Hmm, yeah. You. I hate seeing you living in a fake romantic relationship.”

“What do you mean?” Eunseo asked, frowning.

Chanyeol sighed as he slowly pulls out something from his pocket and gave it to Eunseo. The latter reached for it although she still clueless about what is happening.

“What is this?” Eunseo asked in shaking voice while she took at the photos one by one. Beam of tears started to form as she stared at the picture of Jongup and Hyunmin came out from the hotel with broad smile on their face.

“Where did you get this?” she asked again, wiping off the tears. Chanyeol looked down at Eunseo with a sad look.

“I got it when I decided to follow him the other day. You know, when he said he’s dating you I really thought that he changed because Jongup that I know never stick with one girl. Then after a few months of your relationship, I started to hear some rumors again about Jongup going out other girls…,” Chanyeol slowly explained to the younger. He determined that he will get Eunseo after this, so he already plot all his fake stories nicely so that the younger will fall into his trap.

“…and those pictures. I got it when he suddenly called me and asked me to cover him up during Youngjae’s wedding fitting. He said he’ll running late and when I asked him why. He just laughed and said that I should known him well. That’s why I followed him on the next day and I caught him came out from the hotel with that girl. That girl is Hyunmin and she was Jongup’s high school crush. He always in love with her and of course he wouldn’t let her go when she fell into his arms right? That’s why also I’m scared for you. I hate seeing what he did to you.”

Eunseo was already sobbing in tears. ‘There is no way Jongup is like that.’

“You lied,” she murmured in between her sobbing. Chanyeol looked at her in surprised. “Why would I lie to you? I would never lie to someone that I care, that I…love.”

Eunseo gasped in shock when she heard the elder. “What? L…love?”

Chanyeol nodded as he slowly grabbed the younger’s hand and gripped it softly. “I love you since the first time I saw you. But when Jongup told me that you guys are together, it broke me up so much. But in order to make you happy, I willingly placed myself into a friend zone. Trust me  Eunseo ah, I really really love you.”

Eunseo lips trembling as she doesn’t know what to say. Slowly she pulled her hand away from the elder’s grip and stood up.

“I can’t do this Chanyeol. I need to hear the truth first,” she confessed and making her way to door of the tree house but her intention stopped when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled her into his arms.

“Chanyeol! Let me go!” she shouted, trying to get away from the elder.

Instead of letting the female go, Chanyeol cupped the younger’s face hardly and forced her to look at him. “Chan…”

Her eyes widen when Chanyeol suddenly kissed her and nibbled her lips forcefully. Eunseo pushed him as hard as she can and a hard slap making it’s way to Chanyeol’s fair cheek.

Once she was free, Eunseo ran toward the door and started to climb down but once again she stopped when Chanyeol pulled her hand, dragging her up.

“Let me go!” she yelled, struggling to release herself. Chanyeol sighed harshly and said, “Do you love me Eunseo?”

“No! I hate you!”

Chanyeol gritted his teeth and slowly released his grip from the latter’s hand, letting her fell down from the tree house.

“Aaaahhhh!” Eunseo screamed and the scream died once her body made a contact to the ground. Chanyeol looked down and watched the younger bleeding with tears started to wet his face.

“H…he...l..p…me…” Eunseo pleaded as blood rushed out through her nose and her head. Her chest started to wave slowly and finally stopped.

Chanyeol was shaking in fear. He stared at his both hands. “I didn’t do anything,” he chanted. Slowly he climbed down the tree house and went near Eunseo’s unmoving body.

“Eunseo,” he called while shaking the younger’s body. “Yah, wake up. This is not a joke.”

He gulped so hard when he realised that the latter was truly dead. “Yah Choi Eunseo! Wake up!”

He’s shaking the girl’s body while hugging her. His tears flew out and a few drops fell on Eunseo’s dead body.

“Eunseo,” he cried, plastering kisses on Eunseo’s crown. Chanyeol sobbed and embraced the girl tightly, refused to let her go. “I love you so much. Why do you have to hate me?” he mumbled, asking the dead body.

Carefully he placed the girl on the wet ground and wiped his tears using his bloody hand. While sobs still escaped from him, Chanyeol leaved the place and back again a few minutes later with an axe in his right hand and shovel with big black plastic bag in his other hand.

He placed the shovel and plastic aside and walked toward Eunseo’s dead body with axe in his hand.

“I’m so sorry. I promise I’ll come back for you later.”

With that he swung the axe up and smashed the sharp axe on Eunseo’s body. Blood splashing everyway and even Chanyeol, himself now was fully covered with blood. While he chopping up the body, he kept on mumbled how much he loves Eunseo and how sorry he is.

After done chopping Eunseo’s body into a few pieces, he grabbed the black plastic bag and filling it with the body pieces.

Later on, Chanyeol grabbed the shovel and started to dig a hole near the tree house beside the muddy platform where he and the guys usually played wrestling during elementary school. Then, he dragged the plastic bag and threw it into the deep hole before covered it back.

Chanyeol picked up the instrument and cleaned it before placing it at their original place. He pecked over the kitchen window and noticed that all the guys were totally passed out in the living after enjoying the bachelor party. Carefully he took off his dirty shoes and walked into the house as silence as he can and ran straight into his room, locking the door.

He took off his dirty, bloody cloth and immersed it into the bath tub, removing all the stain. After that, he cleaned up himself and wore a proper outfit, hid the wet cloth into his luggage and went to the living room, joining the others sleep.

 

 


“Yeol, you’re my friend. We have been friend like forever already. Can you just let us free? Let’s have this conversation nicely,” Jongup said, trying hard to be rational while busy trying to lose the tied of the rope. Chanyeol chuckled darkly, titling the younger’s chin up and only to spat at him.

“You never deserve my nice treatment !”

“Chanyeol…” Jongup pleaded while his heart jumped in happiness when he sensed the rope getting loosens. Chanyeol snorted before giggled out of sudden. “Did you just pleading at me Jonguppie? The almighty, the rich, perfect Jongup is pleading at me?!”

He then looked at Hyunmin who was busy staring at him. “Look, you hubby just pleading at me.”

Hyunmin frowned. ‘What the hell is wrong with this man?’

Instead of looking at the elder man, Hyunmin brought her gaze to her husband and immediately noticed the eye signals that her other half gave her. Hyunmin glanced at Jongup’s wrist and saw the rope was getting loss. Hiding her smile, Hyunmin tried to pull the elder’s attention by pretending to lose the rope.

Chanyeol frowned at the younger’s act and immediately slapped Hyunmin’s cheek causing the other winced in pain.

“You think you can run away huh?!”

Hyunmin hissed at the stings but still dared looking deep into the elder’s eyes. “You’re insane!”

Chanyeol gritted his teeth and yank Hyunmin’s hair. “You’re the one who’s insane! You are! You!”

“Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol spun around and Jongup quickly smashed the chair onto the elder’s torso. Chanyeol fell down, groaning but that didn’t make Jongup stop. The smaller guy kept on hitting the elder until Chanyeol no longer have gut to move and remain laid down on the floor.

Jongup went towards his wife and quickly released her for the tight knot. Once Hyunmin was free, she immediately jumped into Jongup’s embrace while Jongup repeatly kissing the younger’s forehead.

“Are you okay?” he asked while his eyes widely looking for injures at his wife. “I’m fine.”

Jongup sighed in relief before glancing at the knock out guy who was laying on the cold floor. “I can’t believe it. I trusted him so much and this is how he paid me?”

Hyunmin held her husband’s arm firmly and said, “People changed.”

Jongup sighed heavily, rubbing his face in frustration before hissing a little when his hand made a contacted to his cut.

“I need to find her.”

Hyunmin’s eyes widen as she gave her husband disbelief look. “Are you kidding me?”

Jongup shook his head and softly cupping the younger’s face. “I have to find her. I owned her, Hyunmin.”

“But…”

“No, I have to do this and I need you call the cops and tried to wake Baekhyun and Jiho. Okay?”

Unwillingly Hyunmin nodded her head and released her grip from her husband. Jongup gave her an ensuring smile before disappeared to the top and came back with new cloth replacing his hospital gown. He walked towards his wife and pecked her crown. “I love you so much. Please remember that.”

Hyunmin’s lips trembled as she tried to hold herself from burst into cry. She remained standing in the same spot until Jongup finally disappeared through the back door.

She took a deep breath and quickly reached for her cell phone.

“112, how can I help you?”

 

 


Jongup held the flashlight firmly while he dragged himself into the wood. It’s been awhile since he been there and he glad nothing was change. The trail to the tree house was still there although some had been covered up by grasses.

From far he can saw the old tree house and he can felt his hair stood straight but he quickly clamed himself up, biting his lower lips while making his way to the muddy platform.

He dropped the shovel down and placed the flashlight to a spot that can help him see. Once he settled down, he took the shovel in his hand and started to dig up.

“Jongup…”

 

 


“Urghh…”

Hyunmin faintly smile as she helped Baekhyun to stand up. “Are you okay?”

Baekhyun closed his eyes and hissing his pain. “I'm fine.”

“Let’s go,” Hyunmin said, taking a grip on Baekhyun’s hand and helped him to get into the car. Once they reached, she helped him by giving him a clean cloth to wipe the bloody cuts.

“Here, wipe the blood stain and pressed it onto your cut. I have to go and get Jiho oppa.”

Baekhyun nodded but quickly reached from the younger when Hyunmin was about to take a leave. “What’s wrong?” the younger asked.

“Chanyeol. Where is he?”

Hyunmin bitterly smile, “I already tied him up and dragged him to guest room. Jongup knocked him with a chair before.”

“Thank god,” he mumbled. “Don’t worry. The cops are already on their way.”

The elder nodded and finally letting Hyunmin go. The younger jogged into the house and helped the half conscious Jiho to get into the car. After done helping the elder, she went into the house and went straight to the guest room.

She bitted her lips and to be honest, she never has gut to face Chanyeol but in order to make sure the elder didn’t run, she had no choice but went into the room.

Slowly she pushed the door and expected a figure still laid down on the floor with both hand tied up.

But the floor was empty.

Chanyeol is gone.

 

 


Jongup gulped hard when he felt a soft, cold touch on his right cheek. He didn’t see anything but the touch felt so real. Shaking his head, Jongup once again began to dig up the soil back but the hushing sound made him stop.

The young husband spun and examined his surrounding and noticed it was just his overreacting feeling and started working back to his task. Jongup forced himself to dig up the soil, ignoring the numb feeling on his arms. He felt his limbs were getting wobbly but that didn’t stop his desire to find Eunseo.

“Jongup!!!!”

He froze when the yell was clearly can be heard. “Minnie?” he mumbled, frowning a little as he put down the shovel and turned around but only to meet a hard surface baseball bet.

Jongup fell on the ground, groaning in pain as he tried to look up at the culprit.

“Jonguppie! Where are you?! Chanyeol is missing! Please answer me!”

A cold wind blew on his torso when the news came into his sense.

“You think you can stop me huh?” Chanyeol spat on the younger’s face, yanking Jongup’s head up.

“Yeol…”

“Why do you always wanted to the hero?” Chanyeol asked darkly as he knuckled his fist and threw a few punches on Jongup’s face.

Jongup covered his face, pushing the elder off him. He ran towards the shovel and about to grab it when Chanyeol harshly push him backwards causing the younger to fall down on the muddy ground. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GOING HUH?!” Chanyeol shouted angrily as he stepped on the younger. Jongup groaned as he tried to free himself, pulling the other’s leg causing Chanyeol to fall hard on the ground.

Jongup realised that the elder was trying to catch his feet so without a doubt, he kicked Chanyeol in his face and quickly grabbed the shovel.

Once the shovel in his grip, Jongup stood up and ready to hit the shovel on Chanyeol’s body but Chanyeol was fast. He quickly kicked the younger’s shin causing the latter to fall on his knee and the shovel already loss from his grip. Chanyeol jumped onto of him and strangled the younger while Jongup desperately trying to take some oxygen.

His right hand was busy reaching for something that could help him while Jongup’s other hand was trying to push the elder away from him.

“Just die moron! Die!!!!” Chanyeol screamed on Jongup’s face.

Jongup already turned blue as his movement was getting slower than before and that made a satisfied grin formed on the other’s face.

“If I can’t be happy, you can’t too,” Chanyeol darkly said.

“Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol froze when he heard the voice.

The voice that belongs to someone that he loves the most.

Slowly he looked up and his eyes widen in shock when Eunseo was standing a few feet in front of him, smiling sweetly.

Chanyeol stood up and making him way towards the girl without realised that he letting Jongup free. “Eunseo…” he called as a beam of tears started to form.

Eunseo nodded as she gestured the elder to come towards her. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too. I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you,” Chanyeol sobbed while Eunseo shook her head, reassuring the elder that everything was okay.

“It’s okay. I understand you.”

Chanyeol already in a cry mess and he immediately embraced the younger, sobbing hard on her crown.

“Jongup!” Hyunmin shouted her husband’s name once she found the elder but her trail became slow when she saw what happened in front of her.

Chanyeol was backing facing her but she can see clearly Eunseo who was staring at her. A smirk formed on Eunseo’s face and Hyunmin seems frozen, doing nothing but kneeling beside her unconscious other half.

“Do you love me?”

Chanyeol pulled away and nodded vigorously, earning a light smile from the younger.  “I love you so much. I come to take you home.”

Eunseo titled her head, “But I’m home.”

Chanyeol shook his head. “No! Your home is when you’re with me,” he cried.

“Why don’t you come with me?” a sudden question came out from the younger causing Chanyeol blinks in confusion.

“Come with me then we can live together,” she softly persuade the other.

Hyunmin bit her lips and shook his head. ‘No, Chanyeol. No!’ she wanted to scream so bad nothing came out from .

“You said you love me Yeollie…” Eunseo once again provoking the elder and hand him her right hand.

“Come with me. We can be happy together, Yeollie.”

Chanyeol looked at Eunseo’s face and hand continuously while hesitantly he tried to reach the younger’s hand. “Come…”

‘No… no…no…’ Hyunmin chanted in her head and Eunseo smirked a little when she noticed Hyunmin’s state.

“I… I…I’ll do anything for you,” Chanyeol replied the younger as he reaching Eunseo’s hand.

Eunseo grinned at him and immediately pulled the latter into the muddy soil to join her dead body and dead soul.

Hyunmin watched the scene in horror as she tried to stand up but she can’t. Tears already wetting her face as she heard the screams from Chanyeol who been pulled into the muddy soil.

‘Stop it… Stop it…’

But it seems like grudge is totally took over Eunseo and Chanyeol’s figure was now no longer invisible in her sight.

“No!” finally her voice came out but useless. Chanyeol was already buried, drowning into the mud.

Just like what Eunseo felt for the past year.

A groaning voice bought Hyunmin back to reality and she quickly went towards her husband. Carefully she placed her husband’s head onto her lap and smooths his hair softly.

“Hey baby…” she said, kissing the elder’s temple.

“Cha…”

Hyunmin shook her head, cuddled her elder closer and mumbled, “Everything is fine now.”

 

 


An ambulance just went away with Jiho and Baekhyun in it while Hyunmin was standing next to her car, hugging herself and watched the cops doing their job after received a medical attention.

“Please make a way…”

Hyunmin threw her gaze towards the voice and watched the police stretched out Chanyeol’s dead body.

A couple minutes later, a middle age cop came with a plastic bag in his hand. She knew what’s in it and she bit her lower lip when she saw Eunseo’s father fell onto his knee when the cops confirmed that the body belongs to his one and only daughter.

“Mrs Moon...”

She turned around and smiled faintly, “Yes?”

“We’re leaving now. Are you going to accompany your husband?” the medical assistance asked. Hyunmin nodded and followed the other towards the ambulance.

She took a last glance at the bodies, closing her eyes and sighed heavily before stepped onto the ambulance.

“Hey…” Jongup whispered, earning faintly smile from his wife.

“Hey,” Hyunmin replied as she kissed her husband’s knuckle.

“You know what?”

Hyunmin titled her head, raising an eyebrow. “What?”

“This is the worst honeymoon ever,” Jongup answered, rolling his eyes. Hyunmin chuckled, nodding her head.

“I love you,” Jongup confessed.

“I love you too.”

Hyunmin lower herself down and pressed her lips against Jongup’s with hands intertwined together. 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 


Hey... 

wow...

I'm so so so sorry for the super duper late update....It took me...urgh! 4 months to completed this final chapter. I just too busy with school and you know what? I have the plots already but I can't eleborated it... T.T 

and finally... I managed to completed it...

Sorry for the crappy and lame final chapter... but I hope you enjoy :) 

Drop your comments later... ^^

 

See ya....

Byeeee

p.s : I havent finish editing yet...so.. i'm so sorry for the numerous number of mistakes... ^_^"