06

My Beautiful Butterfly

   Seohyun wore her sneakers and was ready to go out when a voice of a lady interrupted her.She turned to the owner and gave her a what-do-you-want-? face."Seohyun?Where do you think you're going?"She asked Seohyun and felt odd.It was not like Seohyun who was going outside.Seohyun doesn't like to go outside except for school days,but they have no class at all."Uhm..Somewhere."

   Seohyun continued on walking outside their house but the suspicious gaze of her sisters never left her."Hmm..I think they're already dating.."The taller said and blink her eyes when her younger sister vanished."Where not yet sure..He haven't told me anything..but I do hope too..I think all we can do right now is to wait."They sighed and brought their body to the kitchen for a late breakfast.

  Seohyun panted hard and arranged her beanie before pushing the glass door.Scanning the café,she can assure that it was not that popular since she can just count the people inside and also him.She walked forward - away from the door to his place."Why'd you called me?It's not a date again,okay."She glared and sat without breaking her gaze."Why?I want to see you..Is that bad when I want to see my soon-to-be-girlfriend-?."Again,he still haven't forget that words that she thought that she was already used to hear."Whatever..What you want?I want to go home already..My sisters will be suspecting anything."She muttered and pout without her knowing.Luhan blink his eyes as she was so cute for his eyes.If only he could ki--Wait!..He shook his head and just took a deep breath before sipping his drink.

  "Where are we going again?"She asked for how many times,he lost count.He can really assure that Seohyun was really not liking the situation."Just wait Honey,Okay?."He smiled and grabbed her wrist - dragging her every where he steps."Ugh..Luhan..My feet hurts.."She whined -and still obvlious of her attitude,just it was not her."Are you really that tired?..Don't worry,we just need to ride a bus..I'm sorry if I made you walk,I didn't know that,that café was far from the bus station."He explained and luckily she just nod and kept shut.

   The bus halted beside the bus stop and the other passengers went out.Seohyun and Luhan stood from the bench before getting inside the almost empty bus.They sat at the end - beside each other.They looked really like a perfect young couple.Even the other passengers thought of it without them knowing.

  After some minutes they already came at their destination.Seohyun looked at the place and she can know that she it was new to her."Where are we?"She asked."Just wait.."He grinned that made her felt the butterflies in her stomach.She wanted to melt.Without a single word,she just silently followed the young man leading the way. 

  "What is this place?"She asked and gaze up at the not that tall and simple house.With flowers at the backyard and many more plants."This is my grandparents house..Pretty right?,well..Honey..This is also our kingdom.Shall we come in?"Seohyun widen her eyes.Grandparents?,just the thought of them made her want o ran away.But she didn't expect to accepthis hand and went inside.

 

A/n

Hey!New update.

 

Not that long though but I still hope for your love..bye now~