Chapter_20

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 The day went well for Luhan but for Seohyun,she wasn't even feeling any excitement towards it.She didn't like the idea of the date.She could only sigh and lean her head on his shoulder as they sat down.She hope that this guy is an understanding one.

 "Hyun?"He asked by the nickname he gave her a while ago.
 
 "You really did a good job at making my new nickname sound sweet,huh?"She teased back but behind her smile,she could only wish that Luhan would invite her for a date so she could get out of the date she should attend.

 "Of course.I'm your boyfriend,so,whenever I say your nickname,it should be a melody for you..So you could feel how I love you."

 Puking falsely,Seohyun slapped his arm as she heard his cheesy words.It was so sweet that she even herself can't help but to feel blessed that she have a boyfriend like him.She was glad that he came in her life or she would haven't feel the new feeling.

 "I'll be going now,Hyun.Some family relative called saying that I have to meet someone for family business."Her hope began to fall down.This is it.She can't change the fact that she have to go for the so-called date.She sigh silently and smile to him before she kissed his cheek.

 "Bye.Take care.."

 
 Yoona frown as she saw her sister was dressed in a dress.It was colored as white as the lilies and her hair was up to a ponytail.Her make-up was just simple as simple as the white flats she wears.Her sister had grown up but she could still see the pureness of a young teenager.

 "Do you really want to go?"She asked making the young one flinched a little.

 "I don't want to but I have to.. Appa would hate me if I won't go."

 "Seo-"

 "It's okay,Unnie.I can do this..Can I have the address?"Without any choice,Yoona gave her the address and hope that her sister would get back her happiness after the date.


 Looking outside the café,Seohyun bit her lower lip and her grasp on the smartphone she have was tighten.Her feet can't seem to go in,yet.She don't want to.She just wanted to turn around and walk hope as if nothing had happen.She just wanted to be home.Slowly,she found herself getting inside.

 Scanning the area,Seohyun couldn't seem to find the guy that Liying described.She could only see couples,Students,and workers—no one was there to look like her who-knows-who fiancé.

 Seohyun went to the second floor and there's only a minimal amount of people.Mostly couples.She scrunch her nose and thought of Luhan.What if they're the that should be dating in the café—that would feel much right.But now,she can just pray for the time to move faster so she can end the date earlier.

 Scanning around,Seohyun only got to see the most close person that Liying described.A quite tall man,maybe around her age,and looks like a great styler even when she was facing his back.

 The lass could feel her feet are heavily walking towards the said guy.Her heartbeats were fast and she could feel her palm are starting to sweat.Seohyun doesn't even know why she feel so nervous about the guy.As if like she saw him before.

 Her head was bow down as she don't want to face him yet.She don't want to see his face yet.Her eyes fell down on the glass of water in-front as she cleared .

 "A-Are you Liying's cousin?"She asked and surprisingly,she did know the guy even just by hearing his voice.


 
 Mr.Lee smiled sweetly and kissed his wife's forehead.He know that he made the right decision.That was for her happiness and also for the guy.He knew him even he was just a kid and he could tell that the guy likes his daughter as well which is good.

 "Honey."His wife started."Do you think she can marry him?"

 "Of course,Honey.Seohyun will marry him,I know that.."He replied with assurance.He made his words clear and soft.

 "..I hope so too..I hope she can love him..I know Luhan is a good boy.I hope that boy would not hurt our Seohyun as they marry each other."

 


A/n
Yay!!!
I know it's short so I'm sorry.Next time I'll do well.I hope I can update more for you guys.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.Yay!!GG is coming back with Lion heart..Yes!!My Seo unnie is so pretty.