_17

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 Yoona cleared and nervously picked her cup.She slowly brought the tip between her lips.She could feel the warm coffee in .

 "So..Yoona,how's your studies?"She started and looks so calm.It made Yoona froze in her spot,she can't calm herself.

 "Uhmm..It's okay.Guess this year isn't that hectic."She faked a chuckle and putted the cup back to it's saucer.

 "Well,you should though.Your family is famous and people tends to expect their children to be good as their parents."Yoona secretly rolled her eyes and scoff as well.

 'She never really changed.'
 
 
 Seohyun coughed a little when she caught herself thinking of him.Resting her chin on her palm,Seohyun sigh before bitting her lip.Is he really serious?It had been sticking in her brain.She can't understand herself but she knows she can't take off his image in her brain.

 "Maybe,I should answer him."

 Yuri smiled as she saw Yoona.She wanted to say to her that she saw Luhan and Seohyun together again and she was so excited about it.It seems like changing-our-sister plan is working.Yuri slowly walked to her sister and found her frowning.

 "Yoona-ah,are you okay?"She asked and rested a hand on the younger one's shoulder.

 "Unnie,you remember Liying?"The elder one nod her head and sat on the bed.

 "She.She's back.I'm afraid that our plan won't work for our Seohyun."She bit her lower lip.She was worried about that woman who doesn't know love,and her target was to engage Seohyun to some stranger that they doesn't know.It was when her father and Liying's father were friends.They just dumbly planned that engaging their children is right and must - and of course,it's also because of business.For Liying's case,since she got no siblings,no one can marry Seohyun.But she made a stupid idea and the elders agreed to her.She said that Seohyun and her cousin should marry each other.That was all they heard from their father's office.Seohyun doesn't know about it and hope she really won't.

 "Unnie.I was really rooting for Seohyun and Luhan,but she came back.Ughh.What will we do?Our plan is ruined.We have to say this to Luhan."

 "What do you mean plan?"The two shot their eyes to the door and saw the petite maiden confusedly looking at them.They gulped and walked to her.

 "Did you heard everything?"Yuri took the courage to ask.

 "Yeah.So..It was all plan,huh?I thought,he really likes me but it was all plan?"The two watched their youngest smiled falsely and excused herself.They feel more guilty,they could see the pain on her eyes.They could see that their sister has fallen in love at last but they just spoiled it because of their careless conversation.

 "Unnie,what will we should do?Dad's coming tomorrow night with the others."


 Seohyun ran away from the house.She can't take it anymore and her tears flowed endlessly.She can't believe that the two person who she trust the most just lied at her.She can't believe it was all plan - all the sweet things he said,all the sweet gestures,the smiles,everything.She hated herself for being such a dumb,why should he like her for real?She's just a cold boring person.Nobody would like her.No one would.


 A/n
Sorry for such a short and late update!!Now you know why Yoona's nervous about the woman.