14

My Beautiful Butterfly

 "Seohyun!Seohyun!"Seohyun blinked her eyes in a sudden.The guy who's facing was wearing a concerned face.Her eyebrows turn to a frown,what just happened.She watch her surroundings,odd."Yah!!You made me worried.I thought you lost your mind,you just stopped suddenly and blankly staring at some space.Are you really okay?"She got it,she was day dreaming.All of those was just dream,it was still the incident when she saw Luhan and Minhee together.

 Seohuun doesn't know why but she felt her heart sank when she thought that he was calling her his girlfriend,but it turned to be a day dream.Shooking her head lightly,her door creaked open."Seohyun?Are you still awake?"Feeling tired to talk to them,Seohyun closed her eyes and covered herself with her blanket - pretending to sleep."I guess she's asleep already .Let's not disturb her."The door closed and her room turned dark again.Opening her eyes,she sighed and wish that something good can happen for tomorrow.

  The bells ringed,indicating that the class has started.For Seohyun's class,her teacher was not around.It was great but she felt uncomfortable,ever since last night,he was not talking much at her not like before.She can't even stop moving.With a small grunt,she feels like she want to pull her hair.But why does she felt weird?Does it means that she fel---

 For a few minutes,Luhan can't stand watching her sighing.He want to just say what's in his mind but he can't."Seohyun.If you won't stop,I'll not hesitate to stop you."He said in a calm voice.Seohyun pouted."Oh.The Mr.Talkative is talking already."She muttered and doesn't even realize what she said.For Luhan who heard her chuckled a bit,closing his lips to her ear - he whispered."So you miss me talking to you?Are you really fond of this y voice of mine?"Soehyun widen her eyes,feeling the heat raises to her cheeks.Punching his arm,she said."Yah!!It's your fault..If you didn't talk to Minhee yesterday,I would not feel like this."Realizing what she said,Seohyun raised her hand to cover but she was already too late..

 

 

a/n

Sorry for the long wait,,I was updating this but,I don't know why it kept saying that my connection is lost even it was not..Anyway,thanks..