09

My Beautiful Butterfly

 Seohyun looked away as she can feel her skin slightly touched his.She was so shy that he was so close,she was not feeling like it before.The closeness they are,the faster her heart pumps.She doesn't know the feeling since she haven't felt it before,she believes.Maybe she had already grew some feelings for him for the days they spent but as innocent and cold her heart,she thought - it was just   because he was the first guy who patient for her.

 The sun was ready on setting but they still stayed nearby the Han river.It was his idea - since she haven't saw the Han river,he wanted to make her see the river.Well,it was pretty much fun for them.She grew more attraction to the river as she felt that her dream came true.The smiles she unknowingly gave to him made his heart flutters more.He did a good choice though.

 "Luhan...I-I...Thank you today.It was fun,just like visiting your grandparents.You did really made me happy for the first time-"Seohyun widely open her eyes and her hand covered .She didn't expect to say the words,she just..felt like saying it.

 The lad grinned widely and stared at her as her face was lighted by the orange-red colors of the sun.He knew that she didn't mean to say those,but deep inside of his heart he felt like he want to hug her."Seohyun..Can I ask you something?"He asked suddenly that caught the lass's attention."Uhm..Yeah?I guess."With hesitation,she replied."Can..Can I be by yourside..Forver?"Seohyun blinked her eyes,what did he just asked her?.Clearing ,she hummed as a reply."Well..That would be great then....I wish My soon-to-be-girlfriend accept me now."Here he goes again,teasing her.She punched his arm and pouted,"Stop that.You're not courting me,why do I want to be your girlfriend?."She muttered but the lad heard it clearly."Really?..You want me to court you?Then,I'll court you until you say yes.."Seohyun lost her words,he was sincere - so sincere that every girls on her part would faint."W-What?"The lass still can't believe him - she thought that he was just teasing her for all those time,"I'll court you..Until you'll say yes or..you'll say that I should stop..And I'm serious,Seohyun."He smiled but she can see the seriousness in his voice..Maybe he was really serious at all..But what would she do?..Can she accept him?.Seohyun thinks that her world was spinning..And spinning.

 

 

 

A/n

Yay!!New update.!!

Dun!Dun!Dun..

Kyahh!!Luhan oppa was really serious on Unnie..What will she do.?Sorry for this short updaTe though..