Chapter three: Oh Sehun, bathroom shrink.

Will you love me, Mr. Huang?

"Come on dude," sighed Sehun as he knocked his head against the bathroom stall "You've been in there for 30 whole minutes, it's time to come out."

"NO!" shouted Chanyeol "I'm staying in here and that's final!"

"Chanyeol your behaving like a 13 year old girl," growled Sehun "Which is pretty disturbing."

"I've never been more humiliated in my ENTIRE LIFE!" wailed Chanyeol 

"That's not true," assured Sehun "Remember in college when you vomited all over Kwon Jiyong in Art Class? And he made you clean up the mess AND wash his clothes for an entire month? Now that was humilating. Never seen so many laced low cut briefs in my entire life."

"Sehun your not helping!" cried Chanyeol

"Sorry, sorry." apologized Sehun half-heartedly 

"What am I gonna do Sehun?" moped Chanyeol

"Get out of the bathroom stall for starters," replied Sehun "And take me out to lunch."

"But, I'm broke." sniffed Chanyeol

"You really need to learn to control your spending dude," stated Sehun rolling his eyes "Or stop sugar daddying."

"I don't even know what that is." said Chanyeol quietly

"Most guys don't till they look at their bank statments and find out they've been spending money on s who only come to them for money," muttered Sehun

"That's not me at all," said Chanyeol

"Then why are you out of cash, man?" asked Sehun "Because you spent all your paycheck going across the globe for some jerk-off who wasn't even there."

"Are you mad at me for going to Canada to see Kris?" asked Chanyeol "And not spending the weekend with you in Busan?"

"Not really," replied Sehun "I'm mad that you went all the way to stupid Canada and you came back empty handed."

"I'm sorry." said Chanyeol quietly "That was very impulsive of me wasn't it?"

"Don't apologize for being you, dude." said Sehun gently 

"Okay," mumbled Chanyeol quietly

Sehun relaxed a little and leaned against the bathroom stall and sighed. If there was one thing to say about the man it was that he had the patience of a Buddist monk, which was the complete opposite of his best friend who was currently hiding out in the stall next to him. It's probably one of the reasons him and Chanyeol made a perfect match as best friends. Sehun smiled to himself as he thought about his friend. Impulsive Chanyeol. Stubborn as a mule Chanyeol. Goofy Chanyeol. Sweet Chanyeol. Wait what? He thought to himself as he glared at the tiled bathroom floor. But it was true, Chanyeol deep down was a sweet person, who always put others before himself and always did his best to please those around him. Okay so that Yoda is kinda sweet. Sehun thought with a small smile. 

Chanyeol didn't have to fly to Canada, but he did anyway. Sehun didn't like the idea when Chanyeol told him that he wanted to surprise his boyfriend by flying to him and spending the two weeks he was there to get closer to him. He had every intention of telling the happy virius of a friend that the whole thing was a bad idea and to just stay in Korea and go with him to Busan for a little R&R, but seeing that happy look on Chanyeol's face when he gushed about all the sight-seeing and experiences he was going to have, made him shut his mouth and he had no choice but to grin and tell him he was a fool for going, but he was all for it. 

When Chanyeol left for Canada, Sehun didn't feel like going to Busan anymore and just opt for staying home and getting drunk while playing online and cussing out anyone who got in his way in his game. Still, it was a weekend well spent. The hangover he had Monday morning proved that it was. The next few days without his friend at the office was a drag. Sure, Sehun had other friends but, since he spent most of his time with Chanyeol he really didn't know what was going on in they're lives and he felt like a stranger around them. Jongin was the exception, but there was so much Sehun was willing to put up with when it came to the man's antics. By the fourth day he had about had it, and was tempted to call both Chanyeol and Kris and inform them that he hated them and to tell Kris he ruined his life. The idea was tempting but he in the end decided not to, it was more trouble then it was worth. A catty Kris he could deal with, but an upset Chanyeol? No, no. The Ramen incident of 09 proved that upsetting his best friend purposely wasn't worth the months of silent treatment the man would inflict on him.

"He hasn't called." said Chanyeol suddenly, snapping Sehun out of his thoughts

"What?" 

"Kris," said Chanyeol quietly "He hasn't called. Not once."

"Oh," said Sehun, pausing before asking "Have you tried calling?"

"Yes."

Anger started boiling up in Sehun as he glared down at the tile floor again. He really didn't like the guy. He even told Chanyeol that he didn't like him, but since Chanyeol liked him so much he was willing to put up with the jerk. The guy was just too full of himself in his opinion. Only caring for himself and never caring about Chanyeol's feelings. But all of that went unnotice by Chanyeol, and he wasn't about to rain down on the guy's parade (despite how brightly the rainbow colors that followed it). Kris oddly enough made Chanyeol happy. Happier then he had seen in him in a long time. And that was enough for Sehun.

"I'm sure he will contact you when he gets back 'Yeolie." said Sehun assuringly "He's probably really busy you know?"

"Yeah," said Chanyeol after a moment had passed

"You wanna come out now?" asked Sehun "Let's go get lunch. I'll buy."

"Can we go get fried chicken?" asked Chanyeol 

"Sure." 

Sehun smiled in relief as the bathroom stall opened up and revealed his tall best friend who gave him a nervous smile. Sehun patted his back gently and led the way out of the bathroom. He silently hoped that he wasn't lying about Kris really contacting Chanyeol when he came back. He also hoped that the jerk would get his together and start being a better boyfriend to his best friend.

Thank god I'm not gay, he thought to himself men sound too complicated for me.

 


Long time no see!

 I'm sorry for not updating in a long time! Bad Yaminom! Bad!

So no ChanTao in this chapter but ChanHun instead.

Bet you weren't expecting Sehun to be straight right? Trust me, his orientation will get him into some shinanagins in the later chapters I have in store XDD Plus, I really wanted to make him straight in this story, he just has that vibe ya know?

He's a good friend tho, am I right?

Chanyeol needs that kind of stability I think lol who better then Oh Sehun!

I promise I won't keep you guys waiting as long as I did.

Leave a comment, subscribe, upvote and junk.

See you guys in the next chapter.

ChanTao will be the next chapter I swear! and maybe some Krisyeol as well XDD

Yaminom out!