Chapter one: The new arrival.

Will you love me, Mr. Huang?

Chapter one: The new arrival.

Joonmyun gritted his teeth together as he stared at his cellphone that was opened to a text he had recieved from his ex wife, Krystal. 'Another problem,' he thought to himself 'As if I wasn't already swamped with enough already.'

"He is becoming more and more difficult to control."

It read.

Joonmyun sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair as he finished reading the last sentence . That woman could be dramatic at times, but now? Of all times? And he thought "coming out" to his then wife was probably the worst dramatic outburst she had (and believe me she was known for being quite the dramatic person.). He knew she was probably overexaggerating on her part but then again, his son was known to be as passionate as she was when it came to him acting out like any normal young adult would.

"Myunnie?" said a soft voice by the door "Is everything okay?"

Joonmyun looked up and saw his lover by the door staring at him with that well known worried/caring look and smiled softly before stretching out his arm beckoning the other to come closer.

"It's nothing," he said tiredly as he wrapped his arms around the other "just Krystal sending another text about the little one."

"What did that baby panda do now?" asked the other with a knowing smile

"Driving her crazy," smiled Joonmyun "As usual."

"That's what children are good at." mumbled the other into Joonmyun's chest

"Yes well," sighed Joonmyun "He's done it this time though, 'Xing, and I don't think she's going to have much more sanity left if this continues."

"It can't be that bad right?" asked Yixing looking up at Joonmyun with concern

"He bought another Maserati Yixing," sighed Joonmyun again "and crashed it."

"Oh my goodness," gasped Yixing, his hand coming up to his mouth "Is he alright?"

"Oh he's fine, he wasn't in the vehical when it happened," assured Joonmyun before rubbing his forehead "But Krystal has had enough. She wants him to move in with us."

"That's not such a bad thing." soothed Yixing "It's been years since we had him home with us."

"But he's not a child anymore 'Xing," muttered Joonmyun "He's 23 year's old and he's still acting like a child!"

"Well, he is an only child," reasoned Yixing "And it is both your faults for spoiling him!"

"Like you didn't spoil him?" questioned Joonmyun with a raised eyebrow

"I'm allowed to spoil my baby," huffed Yixing 

"Sure," smirked Joonmyun

Yixing playfully hit Joonmyun's chest gently and took the phone out of his hand and read the text, well more like novel that Krystal had sent. The woman preferred to call, but after several long (dramatic) phone calls in the past Joonmyun insisted that she email or more recently text him if anything concerning their son Zitao needed Joonmyun's attention.

"Hmm," said Yixing as he finished reading the text. "Well seems like that poor woman is at her wits end."

"It would seem so." muttered Joonmyun

"Text her back and tell her it's okay," nodded Yixing handing back the phone "Send Tao back home."

"What are we going to do with that crazy wushu panda in the house?" asked Joonmyun bewildered as he watched his husband walk to the door

"Set him back on course of course," said Yixing as if it was painfully obvious " I will give him all the love and attention he needs, and, you're going to show him how to run the company."

"Wh-what?" stuttered Joonmyun almost dropping his phone "Him, run the company?"

"That's right." smiled Yixing

"But EXO is my baby!" said Joonmyun in horror "I can't give that to him!"

"Wrong," frowned Yixing "Zitao is your baby, EXO is...the blushing bride you will give Zitao when's all grown up and has become a man."

"But Tao is growned up!" cried Joonmyun trying to reason with his husband "And I can't give him EXO, I'm the CEO!"
"Sheesh, you talking like I'm telling you to give him the company as soon as he gets here," said Yixing rolling his eyes as he walked out of the room shouting "He's still a baby Joonmyun. While he's here; you're going to teach him how to become a man worthy of taking over EXO!"

"This is a bad idea!" shouted Joonmyun

"No it's not!" shouted back Yixing.

Joonmyun stood dumbfounded, alone in the dark room listening to Yixing sing down the hallway about getting the guest room ready for his son as well as stocking up the kitchen cupboards with all of Zitao's favorite snacks. Bowing his head in defeat, Joonmyun tapped the screen of his cell and wrote one sentence.

"Send Tao."

Nodding his head in approvement, Joonmyun placed the phone back on the charging dock and followed Yixing down the hall who was now ordering him to make plans for a shopping trip with him to get preperations done for Zitao's return. 


 


Oh Canada!

Chanyeol smiled his bright teeth smile as he looked out the airport window and saw the splendor that laid before him.

'2 weeks! 2 weeks of vacation time!' he thought happily to himself '2 weeks of just me and Kris alone together!'

Clapping his hands happily, Chanyeol grabbed his big brightly colored suitcase and walked out of the terminal toward the on going traffic of buses and taxi's

'This is so worth calling in and saying my mother was sick!' he smiled to himself as he hailed a taxi.

 


Yixing held up his sign that read "Tao-tao" proudly over his head as he waited with Joonmyun at the arrival terminal at the airport as passenger's slowly starting making their exit from the doorless entryway. 

"Do think he will be able to see us?" he asked his husband as he cranned his neck over the walking passenger's hoping to see his step son 

"With that atrocious sign I'm sure he will spot us easily," muttered Joonmyun as he stared at the opening hoping that the next person was his son

"Don't be a stick in the mud Suho," groaned Yixing "I think I did a great job with the sign!"

"Did you have to make it, I dunno," said Joonmyun frustrated "So gay looking?"

Joonmyun glared at the neon colored rainbow sign that Yixing spent the night before decorating with 'Tao-tao' written in bold black ink with black glitter outlining the letter's with little panda stickers plastered here and there. Yixing really was too much some times.

"Rainbow's are fun okay!" said Yixing hitting Joonmyun on the shoulder with the sign "Plus panda's are Tao's favorite!"

"At least put the sign in front of you instead of waving it over your head like a mad man," declared Suho rubbing his temple "Your like a deranged fan girl."

"Fan boy." corrected Yixing giving Suho a look "Besides if I don't hold it up properly, how is he going to be able to see us?"

"We're two 41 year old men surrounded by young people," obsereved Joonmyun "It would be impossible not to see us."

"I knew I should of told you to wait in the car," sighed Yixing "You the 'fun' out of everything!"

"I do-"

"BABY!" screamed Yixing suddenly, causing onlookers to look at him

Joonmyun snapped his attention to where Yixing was screaming and smiled broadly and began to wave at his son who was strutting over to them with a big happy smile on his face.

Tao had gotten taller, if at all possible. His hair was jet back and stood up slightly and in odd directions as if he had bed hair, his piercing black eyes were slanted slightly showing his eye smile, the bags underneath were still prominent as they had always been, that baby face was now replaced with more chisiled outlines on his cheekbones and jawline making him look mature then the last time his father had seen him. With a neutral colored overcoat that was drapped over a black pullover, and black skinny jeans that ended perfectly with black hightops, Zitao still looked stylish as ever. 'Takes after his mother' mused Joonmyun thoughtfully 

"Baba!" said Tao sweetly as he skipped over and hugged Yixing tightly

"My baby Tao-tao!" gushed Yixing as he hugged Tao "I missed my baby so much!"

"I missed you too," mumbled Tao into the hug

Yixing touched the boy's hair fondly before pulling back and looked over Zitao one last time before he looked at Joonmyun and winked at him before he nudged his step son into his father who was waiting patiently for his hug. Tao looked at his father, giving him that oh so familar look that always melted Joonmyun's heart. Smiling, Joonmyun extended his arm and beckon his only child into his waiting embrace. Tao immediately let go of Yixing and wrapped his arms around his dad. WIth one arm around his shoulder's and the other on his head, Joonmyun gently patted Zitao lovingly and sighed. He was content to have his son back in his arms.

"Still my baby boy," he whispered fondly 

"I missed you papa," whispered Tao quietly sniffing

"Don't you go and cry now, this is an Armani suit," joked Joonmyun

"Sorry," mumbled Zitao

"I'm just kidding, go ahead and cry." smiled Joonmyun 

Yixing held up his phone and snapped a picture of the two and stared them lovingly. It had been too long since he saw such a perfect moment like this.

Catching his husband's eye, Joonmun reached out and pulled Yixing into his embrace as well.

A moment passed before either of them pulled away from the embrace. Joonmyun released his family and patted Zitao's cheek lovingly and grabbed Yixing hand.

"Let's get you home, eh?" asked Joonmyun gently

"Yes, let's get you settled and then we'll go out for dinner how's that Tao?" asked Yixing as he grabbed Tao's hand end led both father and son toward the exit

"Sounds good," approved Tao "Can I pick the resturaunt?"

"Of course!' exclaimed Yixing brightly


 

After getting Zitao situated back at home, putting his clothes in their rightful places in his room and getting him caught up on the rules of the house, the couple decided it was time to take their object of affection out for dinner as promised. Picking his favorite resturaunt in Seoul, Zitao ushered his parents quickly into the waiting car and off they went. Once at the resuraunt, Yixing started talking up a storm, tryng to fill his step son on all the news that was going on, while Joonmyun watched, waiting for an opening to talk to his son about what he needed to talk to about. When the food came, Zitao became preoccupied with his spaghetti and meatballs to care about anything else. When they were near finishing their dinner, did Joonmyun finally speak up and told Zitao the plan he had come up with Yixing. That plan being Zitao would manage a new project at EXO by himself.

"What?" asked Tao confused

"You heard me correctly Zitao," said Joonmyun seriously "Starting tomorrow you will be accompaning me to the office."

Zitao swallowed the piece of meatball in his mouth and stared at his father before he looked to Yixing for confirmation. Yixing reached out and patted the younger man's hand gently. 

"Can I ask why?" inquired Zitao

"I think it's high time you put your skills to use." replied his father as he sipped his wine "I want you to lead the project team as project manager for our next EXO Mall."

"But I just got here," complained Zitao and cast a pout to Yixing "Baba, tell him!"

"Sorry kiddo," smiled Yixing apologetically "But your father is right on this one. It's time to show us what your made of."

"I didn't send you to the States for you to goof off," replied Joonmyun "I sent you there so you can learn how to manage big projects like this, so that one day you will be able to take my place as the CEO of EXO Enterprise."

"But dad," argued Zitao "Can't you start me off somewhere a bit more my speed?"

And what speed would that be?" asked Joonmyun raising his eyebrow

"I dunno, I can work as an auditor," suggested Zitao peeking at his father

"May I remind you, that you destroyed two expensive vehicals with my money," said Joonmyun sternly "and you will pay back every cent, Zitao. And it won't be on an auditor's salary."

"Joonmyun" said Yixing cautiously eyeing his husband

"And I will." protested Zitao "Just don't make me a project manager."

"I can and I will." said Joonmyun firmly

"This is so unfair," said Zitao frustrated

"Listen here Zitao," said Joonmyun in a stern voice "You had your fun when you were in China with your mother, but now your here with me. And that means you will work and you will grow up. No more late night partying, no more frivilous spending-"

"But dad!"

"No more Zitao," said Joonmyun raising his voice "You're going to work at the company and that's final!"

"What your father is trying to say," said Yixing, castng a look at Joonmyun "Is we are worried about you, you need to start behaving like an adult. And being in charge of an important project is a step in the right direction."

"I wouldn't know how to even begin to start a project like that." mumbled Zitao dejectedly

"Oh you make it sound like I'm sending you out alone." said Joonmyun impatiently "You'll be working with some of the best EXO has to offer. They will help you without question. They are all youngster's around your age!"

"See, Zitao," said Yixing assuredly "Papa isn't so cruel as your thinking him to be. Trust him okay?"

"The kids your going to be working with are in the same boat as you," continued Joonmyun calmly "This will be they're first big project as well. Tomorrow you will get to meet them."

"Fine." mumbled Zitao, casting a look at his father "I'll do my best. I won't let you down."

"That's my boy." smiled Joonmyun

"You will do great Tao," assured Yixing softly, the younger man's hand affectionately

"Thank you baba," smiled Zitao, feeling a little more confident.



Sehun was lazily lounging on his couch when he heard his phone go off on the coffee table. Groaning, Sehun rolled off the couch and crawled to the table and pulled his phone down to him as he laid on the plush rug beneath him.

"Yo." he mumbled 

"Sehun." 

"Oh Chanyeol-hyung it's you." blinked Sehun "What are you doing calling me? Aren't you suppose to be drowning in the would be romance that is Kris? Those are your words not mine by the way."

"What?" asked Chanyeol confused "No, that's not why I'm calling."

"Thank god." muttered Sehun "So what's up?"

"The trip was a disaster!" started off Chanyeol "Oh yeah, and Canada !"

"What do you mean?" asked Sehun confused "Wasn't Kris suppose to meet you there?"

"Yes, but he never showed up!" said Chanyeol sadly "I wandered the city for three days looking for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere!"

"Didn't you try calling him?" wondered Sehun as he picked at the rug

"I did but his phone was shut off." sighed Chanyeol "I went to his place here in Vancouver and all the palces he said he liked to hangout, but I there was no Kris."

"Well that's lame." commented Sehun "So where you now? Are you still in Canada?"

"No." replied Chanyeol "I'm at the airport. Heading home, alone."

"Ah, that " sighed Sehun unsure what to tell his friend

"Sehun," complained Chanyeol "the purpose of me calling you was to cheer me up, not make me feel crappier!"

"Oh right," said Sehun "Sorry dude."

"What am I gonna do?" cried Chanyeol "I still have 11 days left on my request for sick leave!"

"I dunno," shrugged Sehun "Just say your mom made a miraculous recovery and your coming back to work?"

"But I don't want to come back!" moped Chanyeol

"Then your out of luck dude." smirked Sehun

"Sehun!"

"Look, just come back to work tomorrow." sighed Sehun "the President requested for me, you, Jongdae, and Kyungsoo to come in for a special meeting tomorrow morning."

"What?" asked Chanyeol

"I heard it's about who will manage the new EXO Mall." said Sehun sitting up "And you know what that means."

"What?" 

"Raises fool!" said Sehun impatiently "We will get raises and promotions!"

"Oooohh," said Chanyeol awed

"Yes indeed my friend." grinned Sehun "We're finally moving up the ladder."


 

There it is. 

It's starting XD

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. See y'all in Chapter 2. When Chanyeol meets Tao for the first time.

 

(Be a lamb and subscribe, and leave a comment ^-^)

(*on a side note. Don't they make the cutest couple?? 

I'm sorry for aging them like 20 years (/ - \) oh wait, no I'm not  \(^ - ^)/

But really, these guys as parents to Tao. Golden.

I regret nothing!

More SuLay for you all!

Okay I'm done! 

Okay now I'm done XDD*)