Fifteen

Lucky Seven (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  No One’s POV

 

I stared at the paused shot in my phone. It was from a video that I took of Kim Sun when she was playing her guitar in the park from earlier today. It was a beautiful close up shot where I could see her twinkling eyes and her smiling lips as they sang out some cheery love song.

 

My thumb gently caressed the part on the screen that was supposed to be her cheeks. I wish I could tell her about my strange predicament, this obsession towards her. Would she believe in it? Would it sound too strange and scare her away?

 

“What did you do to me, Sun-ah?” I asked aloud.

 

I had taken a screenshot of that beautiful close up and set it as my home screen wallpaper before I pocketed my phone. I fixed my snapback before I continued my walk home.

 

I never really conversed with Kim Sun much, except for the time we’d first met. Then, I’d messed up our second meeting in school and I had to hold in all my damned jealousy and watch my friends naturally getting close with her.

 

I bit my lips. “, I’m gonna be like a stalker at this rate…” I bitterly admitted to the nocturnal winds.

 

Kim Sun’s POV

 

It was already my second week in Hwan Haneul High, and I had to confess that everything was starting to become habitual for me. When Monday and Tuesday came, I already felt like I’d lived there forever. When Wednesday came, however, my life was turned upside down by a beautiful man. Yes, a beautiful male from the same species as mine.

 

He appeared when I was having lunch with Myung Hee and Eun Byul, since I wanted some girl company from the usual rowdy noise I would get from Jae Hyun, Jong Suk and Young Kwangie. Hey, I am still a girl, okay?

 

I was busy teasing those two, joking that I ought to offer myself as a spy for the other fan girls of those seven boys to take secret photos or embarrassing videos of them when I heard someone clearing his throat behind me.

 

When I turned around to see, my breath was taken away when I came face to face with one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. He had a longish oval face, with deep-set eyes that was atop his straight nose. His lips were perfectly angular and were a healthy pink colour. His hair, thick and wavy, was quite long and the ends curled in under his ears and at the base of his neck.

 

I could swear that I was almost hypnotized by the sparkling topaz that he possessed as his eyes, but I tore my gaze away to blink before I said, “Yes? Are you looking for anyone?”

 

He leaned in, his body positively hovering about two inches away from my sitting self. That simple action of his earned some shocked gasps from both of the girls with me, and most probably some girls from the nearby tables too. His eyes were searching for something in mine. Even if his too-close-for-comfort action was unnerving, I held out my ground and never broke our staring game. He was starting to annoy me, for some reason.

 

Okay, if he does not move away in ten seconds, Imma start throwing salt and pepper at his eyes. Ten, nine, eight–

 

One end of his pink lips went up in a smirk. “No wonder they like you,” I heard him whisper in a voice that was deeper than I thought.

 

“W-What?” I was flustered.

 

He straightened himself and held out a card. “Come to this location after school hours. I have things to settle with you.”

 

I gingerly reached out for the card. Once I had it in my hands, his other hand grabbed my chin and made me look at his DARNED GORGEOUS ORBS again. That, inevitably, earned more dramatic gasps from the onlookers.

 

What the heck does he take me for? A puppet that he can order however he wants?! “Let go,” I growled. My hand was already crumpling up the card that he had given me.

 

“Hmm. I like a feisty one,” he remarked with a lazy grin, sounding a lot like a proud lion announcing his favourite meal… to a potential meal. “This is just in case they’re watching,” he added in a whisper.

 

I had had enough! I pushed away his hand. “What is your prob–!”

 

I felt something warm and plush press against my right cheek. I could feel my little eyes going as wide as they could as my flustered mind registered what the pretty boy was doing.

 

THE KISSED ME! I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM, BUT HE FRICKING KISSED ME ON MY CHEEKS!!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF SEVEN HEAVENS IS GOING ONNNn02fdnnw@*#68*??????!!!!!!!!

 

Out of reflex, I felt my fist moving, aiming for his stomach. He was quicker than I had thought. He managed to block my fist with a backhand block. That move that could only be witnessed by us two – since other busybodies would only be able to see the kiss-on-the-cheek and note that the proximity between us two that did not change afterwards – was a shock in itself. I had never met anyone specific who could block or dodge my punches, unless they were my best buddies from my old school or…

 

All ferocity and anger forgotten, I narrowed my eyes at him in curiosity. “Who are you, exactly?”

 

Something like humour danced in his majestic golden eyes. “Come see me after school, and you’ll know.” He tucked a stray lock of my hair behind my ear and walked away from the scene like a boss.

 

Almost immediately, I was attacked by queries from my current tablemates and the other girls from other tables. They turn out to be the other five girls representing the fan girls of Young Kwangie, Jae Hyun, Soo Hyuk, Woo Bin, Jong Suk, Jae Hyun and Sung Joonie.

 

“Are you okay? Did he do something to you?!” Eun Byul asked, quite histerically. It was the first time that I had actually seen her lose her cool.

 

“He just kissed you! Do you know him from somewhere?” Myung Hee said, looking both concerned and worried for me.


“Do you want me to beat him up for you?!” Foul Mouth, or Han Na, fumed as she looked around for him, to which Myung Hee quickly calmed her down from her histerics.

 

“He is so handsome, though. What year is he in?” Brown Highlights, or Jae Hee, was obviously interested in him.

 

“Don’t know. He must be a third year, because I have all the handsome second years on my radar,” Nerdy Bob Cut, or her real name, Da Young added, as she humoured her friend.

 

Emo Red Hair, or Yoo Mi looked angry. “I hate seeing those kind of boys treating girls like they’re trash…” she muttered as she clenched her knuckles threateningly before her red gaze joined Han Na’s to look for the beautiful guy.

 

Petite Girl, or Woo Rim, suddenly shushed us. “The guys are approaching! Omo! I hope my hair is okay!” she quietly murmured.

 

True enough, after getting verbal attacks from the girls, I was swept with more verbal attacks from my new close friends.

 

Jong Suk literally forced a seat for himself next to me before worriedly asking, “I heard some kids talking about you over there. What happened? Did a senior really kiss you?!”

 

I could hear his franticness, so I patted his arm comfortingly. “Okay, first off you gotta chill. It’s true that he kissed me, but–”

 

“WHATT??!!!” more than three male voices howled so loudly that I had to cover my ears. Jong Suk, Jae Hyun, Young Kwang…and Sung Joon, maybe? When I peered to the side, it looked like Jong Hyun and Woo Bin were indifferent. Soo Hyuk was nowhere to be seen.

 

“It’s only on the cheek! God! Stop! Overreacting! You! People!” I let out furiously, slapping on the cafeteria table at each word. Sure, it was nice to know so many people are upholding my so-called ‘virtue’, but over a kiss on the cheek? Nuh-uh, don't want any unnecessary drama.

 

“But still!” Jong Suk was still worrying, a pout and a frown now perfectly formed on his face. He held my face with both hands and I felt his thumbs caressing both sides of my cheeks. “Thank God you don’t wear too much foundation so he can’t smudge it off, but you should keep those kinds of things special!”

 

I could hear Jae Hee sighing breathlessly as quiet as she could. I ignored it. “I’m telling you, it’s a small matter! He was probably just playing around. I’m gonna see him after school anyways, so I’ll ask his motives later on.”

 

I could see Young Kwangie looking elsewhere and shakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter