'It' will go away...

Love Without Caring The Age..

Heesun's POV

It was a beautiful morning, for everyone else. For me it's a soso. Nothing great happened, yet. I was just sitting until my phone rang. I took it out and looked at the ID caller. I smiled. I quickly answered.

"Oppa!" I started the conversation cheerfully. "Sunnie! Where are you now? I want to show you something. Come to my house and pick me up, now!" The voice of the man that I loved can be heard as he was loud or should I say TOO LOUD.

 I looked at my surrounding. I sighed. "Oppa, mianhae... I can't..." I said. The man silenced. It was a long mute untilhe asked, "Sunnie are you okay?" "I..." I didn't able to finish my words when he asked something that literally made me shocked, " You sounded a little bit sick..."

I panicked. And then my heart starting to beat out if control. The pattern was weird and wrong. It hurted. "Err... No. I'm fine. *groan softly*" He sighed. "Are you really okay? Don't make me worry..." Don't worry, I won't make you worry until the day I die. "I'm okay oppa. Well gah-got-ta go. An-nye-yong..." I said my best at that time. The man silenced. "Bye." He said and hung up.

 I hung up. Suddenly, a child scream was been heard. The place started to be a hurricane. Beep sounds from machine, sobbing, crying, coaxing. From all the clue, I was definitely at a hospital. I was having a disease but the doctors had no clue what it is. I've been go to the medical check-up this whole time. I've never told Heechul oppa. I don't worry to be worry. But I'm sure that this pain will go away. It will go away...

Heechul's POV

I felt weird. Heesun had been started to act weird. She's some sort of, in a rush. She panicked when I asked if she 's okay. Is she really okay? Should I believe her or forced her to tell the truth? I think and was stressed out. "Arrgghhh!!! Too much to think!" I said and messed up my hair.

I laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling longily. After loading for seconds, i decided to call Heesun again. I dialed her number. I put it in loud speaker and okaced it on the bed. She didn't answered. I called her again. Nothing but a beeo sounds and a recirded message that me and Heesun recorded. I sighed. I just stared on the ceiling, nothing to do. It was boring. Soon, my pair of eyes shut by themselves. Leaving me snoring on the bed.

Heesun's POV

I was in a toilet,crying. I facepalmed. "This could not be hapoening. It couldn't." I cried. It was a total pain. 

\flashback/ 

"Miss Kim."

"Yes."

"I've got some news..."

"And..." The doctor stopped. He looked at me. I nodded, signaling him to continue.

"It's a, bad one." I widened my eyes.

"What about doc?" I said. I was really curious.

"First." He took a deep breath and let it out. "We don't know what disease you are suffering." Well, that was bummer. I thought that they finally knew. But if they knew, it would be a good news eh. Don't put your hopes high Heesun.

"How about the second doc?"

"The second is..." He facepalmed. I saw he was stressed out.

"Is?" I asked.

"Is..." He still could not speak.

"What is it doc? Tell meh!"  I pushed the doctor too hard that he couldn't stand and burst out.

"That it may not cure. If there's any cure, you're not able to save because you're in a critical stage!"

Silence conquered the room. I slowly leaned on my chair. I couldn't speak. There was a lump on my throat.

"I'm sorry Miss Kim. But it's true. I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry. I really am." I stared to his dark blue eyes. I could sense that he felt guilty.

I stood up and vanished myself from the room and head myself to the toilet. The doctor looked at the ceiling. Guilty.

\flashback end/

I sat on the toilet floor, leaning on the door. Crying helplessly. "Oh, I didn't meant that 'I' have to go away. All of this are bulls***!"

_______________________________________________________

A/S: Hey chingus! Sorry for the long hiatus. I'm just getting busy and busy now. Im really sorry. But ill try to find a way to update. Well dun dun dun. Now ya know about Heesun. Yup. It's really sad. T-T. Well gotta go. Tha nk you 4 everything! I really appreciate it. Annyeong!